Vibha Chibber plays Rajeev's mother - An article

SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 14 years ago
Hi friends,

Vibha Chibber plays Rajeev's mother

Veteran TV actress Vibha Chibber aka Kaushalya Sharma of Bidaai will be playing the mother of Rajeev Khandelwal in his forthcoming film Peter Gaya Kaam Se.

We spoke to Vibha Chibber about her role and working with Rajeev Khandelwal

"It's a very different role than the ones which I had played in my previous films. I play this Goan mother in Peter Gaya Kaam Se. She is a very bindaas mother and not like Kaushalya of Bidaai. There are around 5 to 6 scenes of mine in the film and it's a wonderful role."

Further, she told us, "I can't give out the details of my role but I would say that the audience will also love my role. It's a fun filled film with action but at the same it is also a thriller, which is the USP of the film."

About working with Rajeev and Lekha Washington Vibha said, "Both are very fine and hard working. Rajeev is a very humble person. No hang ups, just concentrating on his work, which I think is his success story, while Lekha is also very charming and a very good human being."

Peter Gaya Kaam Se
is a fast-paced action adventure movie with a romantic twist. It is directed by John Owen, and produced by UTV Motion Pictures. Peter, a football crazy motorcycle taxi rider, decides to turn his back on Goa and quit his job - until his sleazy loan shark boss, Bosco persuades him to do one last job. The job will change his life forever.

• Dhanashri Kulkarni/Hill Road Media
  • Tuesday, February 16, 2010
  •  

Link:

http://www.indya.com/news/newsdetails.aspx?p=Vibha-Chibber-plays-Rajeevs-mother&xfile=2010/February/News_20100216_89

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Thanx for the article
    ammoos thumbnail
    Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
    Thanks for the article..