Shakti-Sai grace Anuj Saxenas bash

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Ekta Kapoor and Rajan Shahi in Anuj Saxena's party

Soap queen Ekta Kapoor and producer Rajan Shahi were spotted in Anuj Saxena's Maverick Productions fifth anniversary party bash which was a rocking affair.

Our source informs, "Saxena's personal party on completion of five years of his production house 'Maverick' at Blue Waters Restaurant in Andheri, Mumbai saw a mix of actors, producers and directors from the industry which included many known faces like Ekta Kapoor, Rajan Shahi, singer Babul Supriyo, Narayani Shastri and many more."

"Ekta Kapoor made head turns with her entry post midnight and she even danced with Anuj on the dance floor. Along with Ekta, producer Rajan Shahi, who was dressed in black also marked his presence and was seen enjoying the party," adds the source.

Elaborating further our source adds, "A huge cake was cut. Anuj played the perfect host and all the guests were heard raving about the ambiance and food of 'Blue Waters' -Anuj's restaurant. Post midnight everyone wished each other a happy valentine. Everyone enjoyed to the hilt and the party went on till the wee hours of morning."

On the completion of five successful years, Anuj Saxena said, "It's a great feeling to see my production house blooming into a complete entertainment solution company. We are progressing in the right direction and I am sure we are going to rock in the coming year".

-Tejashree Bhopatkar/ Tellycafe.com

Shakti & Sai graced the occassion as well...  😳

Edited by Armu4eva - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ghazal_naz thumbnail
is that girl his GF

thanks for artical
Armu4eva thumbnail
Its his wife dear..😊 Sai Deodhar Anand..
ghazal_naz thumbnail
oh...thats a sweet jodi (althuo i dont like OK but its not that i should't like him off screen not an good idea
Blueberry_07 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Shakti looks very young here..! He's cute but his wife looks matured..Oh well but cute couple anyways..:)

Thanks for it Tanu.:)
Armu4eva thumbnail
Well shakti really looks gr8.. n ur welcome dear.. glad u liked it 🤗
Dew-drop thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I ignored this one too dear ..!😆😆
Armu4eva thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dew-drop

I ignored this one too dear ..!😆😆

This has to be my lucky day.. thanks for ignoring babes.. 😳
Dew-drop thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Armu4eva

This has to be my lucky day.. thanks for ignoring babes.. 😳

Ur welcum dear ..nything 4 u ..!😆
Armu4eva thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dew-drop

Ur welcum dear ..nything 4 u ..!😆

OMG...OMG...nything for me..😳😳 me just fainted.. *subhan allah..yun SHABNAMi pehle nahi thi chandni..😍*