Hey guys 12 Feb written update

abd_20 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
Well I know some people are really busy trying to get MNIK tickets well its become like who has the tickets are lucky for the day 😆 the entire day this was the hot topic...

well i am goin to watch MNIK this sunday wish u gud luck...
especially Mumbaikar's who are showing great courage by watching the movie inspite of Shiv senas threat way to go👏

back what i do give you update.....

Last epi

:-Police search from the night till early in the morning... but there were no
clue about Suhani in the forest...

:-Shubh was only remembering Yashoda and thinking about what she used to
tell him and the sweet memories of amma comes to  harsh end...

:-Yashoda is lifeless now and K.N members perform the last rituals...

:-Shubh and Ansh carry Yashoda and go to the graveyard...

:-Ansh gets a call Police asks them to come to K.N as they have the news about Suhani...

:-Ansh asks Shubh to leave for K.N...

Swarg 12th Feb, Friday

Part 1
Scene 1 {K.N}

😭
Police comes to K.N and when they see every member in white sarees come there to ask about Shubh...
😭
Gayatri Chiniji and Manorama aunty say they must be on the way...

Shubh and Ansh enter K.N and very curiously he asks where is Suhani...

Police looks down with disgrace tells Shubh that they could not find Suhani but gives Shubh a pack in which the torn pieces of cloth were kept...

Shubh is devastated when the police says they think some wild animal must have attacked...

Shubh stares at the police the officer feels uneasy and goes from there saying we are really sorry for the loss...

Scene 2 {K.N}
😭
Chiniji really emotionally take care of Shubh when he is on the verge of being drowned he keeps saying what has happened he is unable to understand...
😭
Chiniji keeps telling Shubh to have strength and have to be strong to bare the mishappenings...
😭
Shubh is heavy hearted and asks every one that he needs to be alone for some times...
😭
Ansh is very disturbed by Shubh's condition...
===========================================
Part 2
Scene 3 {Shubhani's room}
😭
Shubh is in his room and cries his heart out remember Suhani and even ask God what justice is he doing...why did you leave me Suhani and shouts her name...
😭
Shubh continuously cries badly...

Scene 4 {K.N}
😭
Gayatri and Chiniji prepares a pooja for Suhani after getting the news that she's
no more...
😭
Gayatri asks whether she informed her baba {Tillu ram}
😭
Chiniji says she informed him he wanted to come but then he cannot as SNT cannot be left alone and chiniji expresses helplessness that SNT couldn't even see Yashoda for the last time and Shubh is also very sad...
😭
Manorama aunty asks where is Shubh as he is the husband and he needs to do the pooja for Suhani...
😭
Gayatri tells she will go and check & goes to Shubh's room but he is not there she wonder where has he gone..
😕
Gayatri informs everyone that Shubh is not in his room...
😕
Chiniji is worried but Ansh says he knows where he must be now...
😲
Ansh doesn't say anything about where Shubh is but he knows he must have gone to same cliff where Suhani fell down...
============================================
Part 3
Scene 5 {on the cliff where Suhani has fallen from}

Shubh is in the cliff and shouts a lot and vents his anger that why this has to happen to him and shout Suhani's name in grief...

Scene 6 {K.N}
😲
Ansh is searching Arjun and Lolita's room and Mamaji asks Ansh what is he looking for Ansh says he needs just some clue some papers or evidence to find out where Arjun has gone and even Lolita...
😲
Mamaji in his usual cheaters tongue says he is ashamed to have in support of Arjun lalla as he did not even think twice before hurting his own mother...
😲
Ansh says he knows how much he cares as after all he was the only one who helped Arjun...
😡
Mamaji says chhote lalla he calls Ansh i have to say it now as it is very important that Arjun did call him a day earlier when Shubh and he had gone to search for Suhani...
😲
Ansh was really shocked and asks what did he tell??
😡
Mamaji says Arjun was asking about what is Shubh and Ansh doing right now and after some time his call suddenly got cut...Mamaji says he must have surely tried
to run away to U.S.A....

Scene 7 {on the cliff} last scene
😭
Shubh is still remembering Suhani promising him that she will never go away from him and always be with him in all cimcumstances...
😭
Shubh says this is wrong Suhani you always promised to be with me but now you cannot break the promise and go shouts her name loudly...
😲
Finally the camera pans down in the forest and show Suhani on the ground in a bad condition...
=============================================
Precap: Shubh is with Ansh in the same place where Madhukar had hid Suhani for so many days and he cries holding Suhani's saree and asking her you must have missed me....😭
=============================================
I rate this a 4/5 excellent though i feel Suhani's missing and being lying for so many hours in the forest is bit too dragging as she must be atleast be rescued by a stranger by now..🥱.
Shubh was at his emotional best though i felt he was

suppressing while crying he chokes a lot... voice doesn't come out easily...👏
Ansh was good Mamaji was funny.. Chiniji was also very good with Shubh in the 1st half...👏
============================================