Ankita Lokhande and Usha Nadkarni at loggerheads?

sensodyne thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Sources on the show claim that so intense is the animosity that they can't see eye- to- eye and even ignore each other's presence. The bone of contention is Usha's rising popularity and recognition amongst the masses and classes.

Clearing the air, veteran actress Usha Nadkarni says, "These are baseless rumours and even if there is any element of truth in this, I am not aware. People end up cooking false stories but I don't believe anything till I hear it from the concerned person directly. We are like one extended family and have fun on the sets together. "

But our source however affirms and says, "The two actors are certainly at loggerheads and especially Ankita isn't comfortable with the fact that Usha Nadkarni ends up getting all the acclaim and accolade. Ankita can't accept the fact that Ushaji is showered with praises."

But if the animosity exists isn't it unfair on the part of the youngster to envy a seasoned actor? "I don't really believe such rumours as nothing has been told to me directly. People say irrelevant stuff and they just want to stir some controversy," says Nadkarni.

Actress Savita Prabhune too rubbishes the rumours and says, "I don't think there is any friction between the two parties. We are shooting for Zee Rishtey Awards and are having fun like we usually do. Infact, I am shooting with both Usha tai and Ankita Lokhande and I can't sense any tension between the two. Moreover, I don't have many scenes with Usha tai so I wouldn't know the reality but gong by what I see, these are just false rumours."

I really don't know why are media people targeting Anki so much and I'm sure this report is totally baseless.
I found this article from telly chakkar

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gur.N.cool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
seems like rumors to me as well, y would ankita have problems with a veteran actor like usha. they are completely apart, and in no direct competition.
looking forward to their performance in ZRA
Edited by Gur.N.cool - 14 years ago
unknown18 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
savita is not mean to archana in real life but they want to create that too 😆

such a stupid rumour!! we always see them together on sbs and sbb and they r always having fun!!
LotusPetals thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
thks Nish for sharing .. I can confirm that it's 100% rumour only !!
ohhh these media ppl, dunno what's with thm dat they r against Anki .. b4 dey said dat she has attitude , nd now ths ..
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
The sign of a person's popularity is that she starts getting negative articles written on her .
look at Aishwarya Rai or SRK , they have soooooo many haters . Ankita  is definitely doing well for sure . No wonder negative articles are out on her these days . They did not even try clarify this from her ....
gaurimisha thumbnail

Absurd n bakwas..topic itself reveals its a rumour.😡

Why on earth,Ankita will be jealous of Ushaji?Even before Anki entered tellydom,Ushaji was quite well known
Another nonsensical news....don't even wanna comment 😡
desicrowd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Jus cos the media couldn't claim that Ankita had problems with characters like Shravni and Varshu, they came up with a sick rumor like this... we have see how much funt hey have and encourage each other... I think Ankita may have not given an interview or somethign to these media guys and hence they r taking badla on her by writing such false rumors...
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
ankita is clearly getting popular with the show ...
SweetFifi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tasnime

thks Nish for sharing .. I can confirm that it's 100% rumour only !!
ohhh these media ppl, dunno what's with thm dat they r against Anki .. b4 dey said dat she has attitude , nd now ths ..

ever heard of envy and jealousy, she is what some people dream of being...