aparakshitij thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Cute FF,Sapna!Liked da DM teasin Santu part most!!!😳

Spider=Makdi in Hindi
anna44 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Amazing sapna,

have no words to praise you...I am speechless....

See I am blushing while ready....
s000 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
thanks every1 for your support - will try and keep it going now i have started

@dishum - i will write boht hindi/gujrati and english - but i will write the speech in h/g because sounds better and more romantic like our DM but i shall translate it in english underneath for you

thanks guyz xxx
leena04 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: s000

thanks leena and sanrajpremika - i know its not superb but dont worry there wil be some really gd 1's coming - this is jsut a cute scene shall i say

hey sapna,
no need to say thanks b'coz in "In Friendship there is No SORRY & No THANKS ever".
so ur always most welcome.
Ayushi_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wow sapna nice one.........loved it.....................DM playing with Santudi was my fav part.............please update soon..............

bye
rpmenon thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Awwww! That was soo cute,Susie...

Keep writing,i absolutely loved it.

Can I please request you to PM me when you update...I keep missing updates..

Thanks and 🤗 for you and SanRaj. 😆
Khalrika thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
WOW s000, loved the scene. Please keep it coming dear. Thnx.
sanrajlover thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wah ji wah!...Main kehti hun MAZA AA GAYA!.....A truly simple n innocent santu....manages to get a Sanraj moment easily! ....Top job...keep the scenes comin in!.Edited by sanrajlover - 14 years ago
s000 thumbnail
im glad your all liking my scene - thanks guyz xxxxxxxx
s000 thumbnail

Scene 2 - Thoda Gussa Thoda Pyaar

I had written this, this morning and now i have read some of your scenes and it seems a bit similar, but chalo i shall post now as i have written it.

I have also added some English translation

Setting the scene: It is a normal day, the usual morning jobs for santo and men going to work, but last night DM could no go to sleep due to severe headache (santo not knowing about this)(and don't worry droolers hes okay)

Santo finishes all her morning work and goes to see if malik has woken up. She enters the room and see DM is still sleeping. She approaches and says

Santo: "Malik uttye (get up), you have to go to work, your getting late"

DM does not reply

Santo: "Malik"

DM: "hm"

Santo: "Malik"

DM: aray su che?(What)(says angrily)

Santo: (Stuttering) "says Malik...work"

Dm gives her an angry and frustrated look and tries to go back to sleep, Santo knowing DM is angry she thinks it is best to leave him ' she leaves the room. DM angry but feeling bad for what he did gets up and gets ready for work. He goes down, where Baa and bapuji are sitting on the table eating breakfast, DM does not say hello or good morning (bechara still has headache). DM sits on the chair and santo comes and serves him food, she does not talk or look at him just puts the food in his plate and leaves (she thinks it is best not to talk to him since he is in a mood). But DM had been looking at her whilst she had been serving the food for her to say something. DM still having headache and now santo not talking to him he gets up and leaves for work.

Baa ' DM...breakfast?

DM ' book nahi hai (i am not hungry)....DM leaves

Santo is walking towards the kitchen and stops upon hearing this and turns around and see DM leaving without haven eaten anything.

Santos day goes by with feeling guilty of not talking to DM and having not ate anything.

(It is about 9 o'clock ' normally DM comes home from work at about 6 or sometimes if he has lots of work then 7)

DM returns from work late, hes tired, exhausted, hungry (not ate anything all day), he goes straight to his room, where santo is sat removing he jewellery, as he opens the door hes sees her and stops for a quick second looks at her and ignores her. Santo sees malik (and feeling bad about morning) she tries to talk to him.

Santo: "Malik aap aage, itni dhir kyun laga di" ("Malik your here how come you are so late")

DM: (still having a headache, which is worse cos now he is tired hungry etc replies with a tired and frustrated voice) I had alot of work to finish

DM opens the wardrobe and puts on a white kurta. Santo knowing DM must have not ate asks..

Santo: "Malik have you ate"

DM still angry with her replies "no.......and i don't want to eat i am not hungry"(but he is actually starving)

Santo upon hearing gets up and brings him food, (DM now sat on chair with hands on his head) "Malik here you go eat this"

DM looks up at her with frustration and anger and just stares and say "maine bolna mujhe booook nahi hai" ("i told you i am not hungry")

Santo still holding food plate in her hand and her eye begin to water and her heart starts to crush and begins to walk away with the plate in her hand. DM sees her eyes water and he knew she was about to cry, still in pain he takes a deep breath and says

DM: "wait" Santo stops and turns around "put the food on the table". Santo puts the food on the table.

DM: "yaha aao"(come here) (he reaches both of his hands out for hers, he holds both of her hands and looks up at her, and says "look i don't mean to shout at you, its just that i have not slept all night and my head has been hurting along time and when my head hurts i don't like listening to anybody, i get kasht, i just want to relax". Santo nearly about to cry....but DM stops her from crying so he decides to comfort her. Holding both her hands he makes her sit on his lap and says

DM: " i know you have not eaten all day aswell, chal lets eat together" he breaks a piece of roti dips it into some daal and asks santo to open her mouth.

Santo hurt and upset realises how much DM cares for her, she hugs DM tightly (arms around his neck, whilst sat in his lap)and bursts out into tears. DM still shocked by the hug and roti in his hand gives his smile (as if to say its okay santudi stop crying)

DM: " ey santudi why are you crying?"

Santo: "I am sorry i did not speak to you in the morning, malik mujhe maaf kardo, because of me you did not eat all day" (still crying and hugging DM)

DM: "its okay, it was my fault for shouting at you, chal look at me" he grabs her arm and removes it from his neck, santo still sat in his lap looking down, wiping her tears. In order to make her smile DM says "okay you going to eat if not i don't care i will" and gives her smile (yep girls the dimple one). Santo laughs and wipes her tears and DM feeds her. They both eat together and finish the food.

DM:"okay santudi my legs are num ' kitni moti hogi hai tu (how fat have you gone)"

Santo gives him the schocked look and give him a soft whack on his shoulder, he ducks and puts his hands infront of his face and says

DM: "are gamband kar rahoo hoo, (I am joking) but seriously get up, because i have to wash my hands".........

Some time later DM is sat on his chair reading newspaper (the breaking news i had given earlier hehe), whilst Santo went to check on the kids. DM all tired decided to lay on the bed, santo enters.

DM reaching his arm out for santos hand says "santudi zar sar dabana" (santudi massage my head).

Santo walks towards him and starts to massage his head. DM lays there with eye closed starts to feel relaxed all the tension is going away................DM falls asleep, then santo leaves and gets changed and lays on the bed...she looks back and then leans over to DM and kisses him on the forehead. DM moves and without opening his eyes he hugs santo making her head rest on his chest...both fall asleep.

Next morning santo getting up 1st as usual sees they were in the same hug position when she woke up, she slowly removes DM's arms from her waist and rests it on the bed and then sits and looks at him for a moment, while his face shines and glows like a single star in the sky.

Santo unable to resist and now in a happy mood leans towards his face(both of their faces are very very close). Santo about to kiss his cheek but then slowly moves towards his lips and places a soft magical kiss on his lips. DM still asleep gives a little smile...................................

Sorry for the very long scene

Edited by s000 - 14 years ago