VideoMix

DOTM: Favorite romantic couple and their vms

Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago
Hello everyone!!

I am sure most of us are curious about this. So today's discussion is based on your favorite lovely romantic sizzling couples. (can be tellywood, bollywood, hollywood or any other wood you are familiar with ๐Ÿ˜ƒ)

1. Favorite romantic couple?

2. What makes this couple so special?

3. Your most favorite vm on this couple?

4. A song you would like to see used for this couple because it feels like it was meant for them?

You can pick more than one couple! ๐Ÿ˜Š

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aish_punk thumbnail
awesome DOTW..

1. Favorite romantic couple? well there are loads - KaSh, MayUr, SaJan, KaJen, AK, etc.

2. What makes this couple so special? well KaSh just have this magic about them which makes them special..n the others are also sweet in their own way.

KaSh - it has to be one of liza's
MayUr - Sanam's VM's
SaJan - Aisho's VM's
KaJen - noha's VM's are fab
AK - Nadz Vm's

4. A song you would like to see used for this couple because it feels like it was meant for them?
KaSh - Sexy chick by Akon ft David Guetta
MayUr - no particular song
SaJan - true friend my miley cyrus
KaJen - In the end by linkin park
AK - no particular song

desigrl05 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Lakshya-Kt
Rahul-Muskaan
SRK-Kajol
Neev-Prachi
P2-Saksham
Lucas-Peyton
sadhna-alekh

They've been through alot--even if their stories had a sad ending the journey of each of theirs have been remarkable [some for just 1 storyline part and some for the entire time]

this will pathetic to say, but i don't have one..not because i like alot, but not one in particular has caught my eye..

sooo many!

Neev-Prachi
kya hua tera vaada [hum kissise kam nahin]
tu pyar hai kissi aur ka

Lakshya-Kt
lakshya ko har haal mein pana hai [lakshya] haha..had to do this one
bleeding love [leona lewis]

SRK-Kajol
do you remember [jay sean]

Rahul-Muskaan
tu hi re [roja]
jhonka hawa ka [hum dil de chuke sanam]
mera tumhara [socha na tha]
shayad iss janam mein mulaqaat ho na ho

Sadhna-Alekh
Babul ki duaien [for sadhna]
agle janam mohe bitiya na ki ho [for sadhna]
tujhe mein rab [rab ne mila di jodi]
sajni [master saleem]
dikhayi diye yun
bones88 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: Perfangel5655

Hello everyone!!

I am sure most of us are curious about this. So today's discussion is based on your favorite lovely romantic sizzling couples. (can be tellywood, bollywood, hollywood or any other wood you are familiar with ๐Ÿ˜ƒ)

MICHIIII.. Milind and Prachi๐Ÿ˜ will and always be kayamath takโ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿค—

Everything... whenever they are together they complete one another. Also their love, togetherness, understanding everything makes them perfect and the best. I am yet to see a love story and couple like them on TV๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I have sooo many infact all of jess meri jaan mixes๐Ÿ˜ all means all... her mixes make me blush, cry, happy. Everytime I watch her mixes I fall in love with them all over againโ˜บ๏ธ

There are two songs and they already used in the serial.. soo me happy about that๐Ÿ˜†

1) Mere Haath Mein Tere Haath Ho
2) Hum Tum

Lovely discussion๐Ÿค— Happy Valentine's Day to all the love birds here๐Ÿ˜ณ
You can pick more than one couple! ๐Ÿ˜Š

Edited by bones88 - 14 years ago
nandini27 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Prem-Heer of Kis Desh Mein Hai Mera Dil and Harshad and Aditi๐Ÿ˜†

They eternity, simplicity, their love and the way they speak through their eyes...the way deir hands talk...dey were magical...and they touched my heart more than anything. And for Harshiti, their cuteness, chemistry offscreen..all their mastis and mainly the way they fight wid each other and den also show respect....*touchwood*

Hmmm.....its a very very tough question...i think i'l go for 3 mixes...Morey Saiyan by khushix, Mere Khayalon Mein by kimmu and Tere Bin by Radz.
For Harshiti, its anytime Dancing Jodi by khushix.

I hear any song and start imagining them on Prem and Heer. But i guess i would really love to see on them would be 'E Ajnabee', 'Chand Chupa', 'Meherbaan', 'Dil Se Re', 'Dilko Tumse Pyaar', 'Leja Leja'(Tere Sang).

Awesome DOTW๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ Looking fwd to all the answers of all the awesome mixers.๐Ÿ˜›

Luv Nans
Edited by -Nansy- - 14 years ago
khushix thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Prem & Heer of Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil... and love them (Harshad-Aditi) off-screen too...๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†

Everything about them!.. their chemistry on & off screen.. and I ditto Nans' answer..๐Ÿ˜† she said it all!.. they are just perfect!..โ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜

There are loads... some of my VMs ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†, Kimmu's "Mere Khayalon Mein", Ashoo's "Aa Bhi Jao", VMs by Nans, Radz, Meera, Dimps, and many more.. can't really choose.. I dont have a particular favorite...

Hmm.. im not into songs much so I cant say.. i just see songs on TV.. or my friends make me hear... but there are many songs made for Premeer.. everytime I listen to a song.. i imagine Premeer.. and see if the song suits them or not!.. But the one song which totally suits them is 'Tujh Mein Rab Dhikta Hai'.. and I did make a VM on it already.. but i wouldn't mind making another one..
๐Ÿ˜

Thanks for the DOTW...
Love the DT tag btw...
๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by khushix - 14 years ago
safeplacetoland thumbnail

Ans:- MayUr, RanKan, ArTi
MayUr:- EVERYTHING! Their whole process of falling in love. Their intense chemistry, their eyelocks, their moments of passion.
RanKan:- Well I loved this couple when I saw KIT almost 2-3 years ago and STILL love them a lot! Only couple on par with MayUr. I loved how Ranbir used to stare at her, and their awesome chemistry.
ArTi:- You so cannot find a better off-screen pair than them!
Ans:- MayUr:- Rishte-Naate by Karan.P.Rocks
RanKan:- VMs by Nadz, Anjkhoney
ArTi:- Kuch Khaas/Uff Teri Ada by Aisho

Ans:- MayUr:- Rishte-Naate U&I from DDD, Pehli Baar yeh chahat from DDD, Behti Hawa from 3I, Sajda from MNIK
RanKan:- Tum Se Hi๐Ÿ˜ณ from JWM, Teri Ore from SIK
ArTi:- Kuch Khaas from Fashion, Teri Ore from SIK

Edited by NidzCole_ArTi - 14 years ago