ziddiladki thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
the show stars with madansing telling his wife that everyone will question soon where rasal is i feel like taking you all somewhere where no one knows us (why could you not do that before) and then there is the villager's head who comes and ask about rasal. at the haveli when rukmi goes to giver rasals clothes ranbir tells her that we don't re-use the clothes that servants wear either donate it or give it back to her and rasal gets mad and says she is my sister not some servant and your 1st wife and i will not let you forget that (you go rasal) and when rukmi says don't talk to him like that and ranbir says this is between wife and husband don't come in middle and looks at rasal and says you look so cute when you are mad and rasal yells back saying my sister knows too that you don't care for me so don't put up this act because we both know how we feel for one another (go rasal) and ranbir leaves. the bade thakur (BT) ask where ranbir is going and he says at work and when asks about yesterdays meeting he lies to him and BT says now you will also lie to my face? try to face your problems not run from them and i hope you will attend the next meeting and then we see rukmi telling rasal to not fight for he with ranbir because he is mad that i did not tell him the truth and rukmi tells her to forget about her an try to take care of ranbir and rasal says i can not forget vikram to help ranbir and then servant calls and tells that BT called rasal and rasal goes and he advises to take care of ranbir and rasal says the only truth is i married him nothing else and then he tells rasal to go home as the servant will drop her off where no one sees her because the villagers have ask about her and when she gets home she see the villagers and the old budha and they all ask for forgiveness to madansing and they say they will never believe old budha again and advise him to leave this village and the budha says i will not bother them please don't do that and he fallows them and then at home rasals mom says why are you not wearing sindhoor and you need to forget vikrama and rasal says that is not possible so please leave me to be and then she tells kisu to tell vikram to meet her at the temple in middle of night. ranbirs sister looks at more boys picture and says i want to marry him no matter if the kundlis are match or not and leaves. ranbir comes drunk at home and rukmi tries to help him but he pushes her away and tells her if she tries to touch him again he will kill her and Deep watches all this and show ends on rukmi...

Don't forger to say thank you by hitting LIKE... :)