Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: nehara

well dn... i'll find a person... who cn cook for me.....😉.....😆

good!.......
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Sara, pasta is good enough😃

Aur baccha logon, cooking not just for husband or being future mummies...very essential for your own survival...what if you have to live alone due to job or studies...then where will you find a cook...and how long will you eat out?

So forget what mummy says about a girl knowing to cook...that's their job....every girl and boy should know basics of cooking...believe me saying from experience😃
reepicheep thumbnail
Arrey yeh Deepu, kahan gayab ho gayi?
romaila thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ht312

Aur baccha logon, cooking not just for husband or being future mummies...very essential for your own survival...what if you have to live alone due to job or studies...then where will you find a cook...and how long will you eat out?

So forget what mummy says about a girl knowing to cook...that's their job....every girl and boy should know basics of cooking...believe me saying from experience😃

ok maan ur words r taken aur kuch?😃
saher_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
I know himani i was just kidding sweets😊if you know cooking then you wont be dependent on any 1 but if you dunno abt cooking @ all so you have to wait for some1 to serve a water also😉
nehara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ht312

wow.... i didn't think of that....
bt it's k... ma sis is there to cook 4 me....😆
reepicheep thumbnail
Hehe Romaila, don't get too serious...aise hi bol rahi thi...because a lot of girls don't like cooking these days na because its supposed to be a girl's job...but one shouldn't fall in that misconception...

You know when my brother was going to US, he didn't even know how to boil milk🤣 🤣 but now he's a very good cook....akhir khud hi banana padta hai na wahan par...sab sikh gaya😆 😆 so learn it to be self-sufficient is what i meant😃
romaila thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Oh Dr Himani's magic is working on all of us..........
reepicheep thumbnail
Saher, I didn't mean to be so serious either😆 😆

Sara, sudhor jao...kitna kaam karvaoogi sister se😆 😆