BBB to END soon, However our favorites will stick

JayVed thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

So BBB is speculated to end...something I feared few months back. Another setback is that some good actors/actress (unnamed) are catching up for offers from Balaji and other production houses.

But the good news still exist. There are few people who are loyal to Hats Off Production Pvt Ltd. that they have rejected many big offers from other houses and even films. These include Deven Bojani, Rajeev Metha, Rajesh Kumar and Sarita Joshi. Focusing on Deven he got many offers from films but declined all. He is a very good actor and director and everyone wants him. But its good that Hats Off has kept this jewel very intact.

So these loyal actors/actress will come in new avatars in other show let it be comedy or family show...and will always keep us entertained. Let's accept there will never be another show like Baa Bahu Baby but you never know what JD and Aatish can come up with! 
Edited by JayVed - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

instantkhichdi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
😭

I watched only BBB.......I didn't want it to end..
For me..its not only  end of BBB...its the end of my tv viewing.
I hate star plus.....
I don't expect anything good from production house after BBB...Even if they by mistake come up with a good show, I am not going to watch it..

JayVed thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
You know what..the most fundamental fact of everything is that nothing stays the same...everything changes with time...that's what Vedas say (every particle is called Gatimuuy...meaning bound to change..it's just that gross form of small particles we see as bigger objects like humans and table and when a concept is added to it it can become a TV serial)..and other Philosophies as well. So BBB also is the part of it...and is bound to end. Just after 40-80 years we all will cease to exist and will be replaced by other people. The only difference is that BBB lived for 5 years and is a TV serial and we are super humans who may live for 80-90 years. Otherwise there is no difference in how that law applies to both.
Edited by JayVed - 14 years ago
instantkhichdi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
The email that they sent you said it all..They want us to watch behnein...They probabily knew that BBB is going to end and said in an indirect way to watch other shows offered by them.
I don't know about others but I am not going to watch it..neither Sukh by Chance, which also seems to end soon.
I wanted a proper ending for BBB, but now it seems that it wont get proper ending.
Some things were unjust since BBB2 started.
1) The time slot of 8-9pm was not good enough..The best was Fri-Sun 9:30pm
2) Whenever TRPs began to rise, they stopped the telecast. They rescheduled it at a critical time when TRPs started rising, fearing that they (SP)may not get an apt reason for scrapping BBB.
3) Agreed that shows like kyunki needed strict treatment like immediate scrapping off, but is BBB comparable to kyunki?
4) Did star plus' shows like Tere mere beach mein deliver good ratings? Then why did it continue at 9-10 pm weekend slot for so long?
5) Did perfect bride deliver good ratings? Then why did it didn't end abruptly?

The avg ratings of both these high budget shows were lower than BBB.

6) BBB survived the blow of YRF television of SET INDIA, its ratings were infact rising, then why did the channel move it to 1030..without ANY CLEAR NOTICE? 😡

Its clear that SP didnt want to air BBB2, they infact themselves created such conditions to force the TRPs down..
They wanted to end BBB, same time maintaining good relations with the production house.
After a decade of airing Ekta's soaps, Star plus has itself became a master of "Saas Bahu aur Shazish"(conspiracy)Edited by instantkhichdi - 14 years ago
birju4baby thumbnail
Instant Khichdi ,

I really like the points you have put across ... I dont know what I will do once BBB stops airing ... We live outside india and I only bought cable so that we can watch BBB ... I even wrote to my cable provider so that they can show BBB at earlier time ... Mine is the first subscription which is going to be cancelled once the show goes off air ...

Can you please put your points in an email and then we will forward it to every possible email we can .. Can you guys please work on a petition ...  I will make very person I know forward that email to Hatoff and star plus.. I dont know if star plus reads its email or not but we know for sure that Hatsoff does read their email ... and they can then forward it to Star Plus ...

Please ... Guys we have to work together ... to keep BBB ... if BBB was going downhill like Kyunki was .. then I wud have understood but It is doing strong as ever ...

Please ... I request YOu
fijicutie thumbnail
This is just not done! I don't know what to do-I dont want it to end! Where I live BBB airs on Sat and Sun, and the days it doesn't air I watch Season 1 episodes online!
Please I request don't end BBB! 😭