anna44 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Dear JKR Fans,

thanks for your patience..Finally written update is here..

Mannu's Mahel:

Show start with Dassi, Mannu and jigna trying to get out of the mahel. In the hall Moropant comes and takes Mannu to meet Sakuram Kaka. Mannu is happy seeing him and greets him. Kaka says see what your ajuba has send you. Moropant ask why you look worried go and check what your ajuba has send you. Sukaram ask the worker to show all the shagun. The worker hands the thali to mannu, the worker is none other than Sumer Singh. Mannu is suprised to see her Sumer bhau there but Sumer Singh ask her to continue looking at all the sagun Sriman Sarkar has send. He tells her that the Kings life is in danger as Lachhoo and Fraser had made a plan to finish off the king before the NATAK ends, she must do something about it soon.. Mannu is schocked and she drops the sagun ki thali

In the Perfomance hall, we see happy Lacchoo saying Ganga Dhar your time is gone. I will attack you like never before so you won't escape this time and she covers her face with the side of her pagadi (like mannu used to do while she was fighting against firangi as Kranti Guru ... miss those days 😭)...

In Performance Hall:

Play Starts and we see King Nul and Dilmati's wedding ceremony taking place and Lacchoo is making her Arrow nishana to the king. While King Null is putting Barmala on Dilmati he gets shot with the arrow and falls to the ground << LOL this was mannu's day dream....(why is mannu seeing so many unreal dreams these days and CV are just dragging this marriage and MB track πŸ˜•) ...

In the street

Jigna, Mundar (dassi) and mannu where on their way to the performance hall. Mannu awakes from her day dream and says no... worried Jigna and Mundar ask her whats the matter. Mannu says something bad will happened and ask Mundar to go and inform tatya guru that I want to meet him. Mundar says Guru will know about you coming to the natak. Mannu says he will find out but first we have to save King. Now, go and tell him that I want to meet me immediately. Mundar leaves.

In Performance Hall:

King Null is performing, (really hard to interpret the dialogue as it was pure hindi- sorry) everyone appreciates king's performance and start clapping hand.

Dassi comes to the hall and offer drink to tatya guru but he decline it as he is enjoying King Performance Dassi stand there waiting on him. Tatya guru tells hre to go as he do not want the drink.

Nana bhau admires kings talents and says not only he is great ruler but also a great artist, it feels like not King Ganga Dhar Rao but King Null is infront of us. Tayta guru agrees with nana bhau..

MB praises kings performance and says by listening to everyone clapping I am sure you have made a place in their heart. King says it is because of you, go an now do your part and king leaves. MB says, hazur I will not act but will make this real....

MB comes to the hall and perform. We see Lacchoo preparing her target from the corner. Mundar comes to offer drink to tatya guru and he says didn't i tell you to go away. Mundar takes the veil off and guru recognize her and ask what is she doing here she was supposed to be with Queen. Mundar says queen has send me and she is waiting for you outside. Tatya guru rushed to meet mannu (MB is still performing on the stage). Tatya guru ask Mannu what are you doing here. Mannu says something bad is happening and they have to save the King. Mannu tells her guru that lacchoo and fraser are conspiring to kill the king at the end of the natak and MB is preparing for a swaymbur of her own and king with the help of real pandit. Guru is shocked and ask how did she knows. mannu says she will tell him later but go and keep eye on lachoo while I take care of MB. Guru says don't worry and goes inside the stage. MB is still performing as Dilmati and says No one can snatch her lover from her. Hearing this Indu didi and Tatya guru are furious MB says she will definately marry him and says get ready for my swaymbur everyone clap while Tatya pandit, Janki bai, sakku bai are confused. The curtains roll down and everyone claps for MB's performance.

MB comes to the back stage and ask the pandit if he is ready. MB says as I enter Mandap with Burmala, you will chant the real sloak, he will put burmala on me and I will put burmala on him and everyone will throw flowers petal at us and will chant JHANSI KI MAHARANI MOTI BAI KI JAI ....(By hanging out with MB our poor mannu is day dreaming too...MB we all know even Niyati (fate) do not want you to be queen of Jhansi ki rani)

One of the lady comes to show the jewelry MB is supposed to wear on another scene. MB yells her saying these looks the same and she will wear whichever.

Tatya guru is searching for lacchoo and arrives in womens sitting area and does not see her in her seats and says since she is not here that means mannu is right. (off course tatya guru, you shesha (student) is always write.. πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰)

One of the MB's dassi is making her ready for the next scene of swaymbur and says Moti Bai JI...MB tells her not to call MB but call her Maharani. Dassi says JI (what)...MB says maharani of king NUL.. Dassi says In NUL & Dilmati's syambur there were 8 GODS who have have taken roop of raja Nul but here King Ganga dhar is by himself how will you show 8 kings. MB says she will show them beautifully. Dassi says let no one cast eye on you, you look like a bride. MB looks at the mirrow and smiles at her self and tells her dassi to leave. She says she has prepared her self for this moment and pick something from her dresser and says the pen who write tarik (date) will be muzbur to write how one Tawaf became suhagan and died in her lovers arm. this wedding is not of Dilmati but is hers and no one can stop this marriage. MB turns and sees someone there (may be king heard her taking about his and her marriage...)

One of the actor comes to the stage and greets everyone and gives them brief introduction of what they are about to see...they will see Raja Nul & Dilmati's syambur...we see Lachoo getting ready for her attack.

curtains of the stage opens and we see MB coming to the stage and there were 9 King Gangadhar seeing this everyone is shocked and Lacchoo says now Dilmati will help me to reach to Gangadhar. Fraser looks at Lacchoo and she signals him saying I will take care of it. Tatya guru is still searching for Lachooo....and we see MB covered with Veil in her face and has burmala in her hand is approaching to the first King NUL but doesnot put the Burmala...lachoo is running out of patience...here Tatya guru is still searching for Lachoo....MB goes thru each figure of King NUL but doesnot put the mala...

In the backstage:

MB dassi's comes to the room to drop something and sees someone lying on the floor. Dassi goes to get water and comes to the person on the floor to her and is shocked to see unconcious MB there and we see the person on the stage with Burmala is no one other than our lovely mannu. Mannu remembers Sumer singh saying that Lacchoo will attack the king with poisionous arrows and the show ends of split of lachoo, mannu and Unconcious mannu ...

Precap: Lacchoo shots her arrow

[memberonly]

sorry for any mistakes

Edited by anna44 - 14 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dd.cool thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi Anna, Take your time will wait for the update.

Micron thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Anna........ MB's love is being stretched like a gum......are they tryign to show how great a lover MB was or how Mannu used to day dream every day 😳 in every situation for abt 15-20 minπŸ˜†πŸ€”
Edited by booosi - 14 years ago
-SilverFlames- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update.. When will Mannu and GDR marry?? I wonder when.. Can't wait for the day..
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Thanks once again 4 da awesome update Anna......much appreciative......πŸ˜‰