Article: Sadhana & Ragini to unite soon

minuu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 14 years ago
Sadhana & Ragini to unite soon

Star Plus' Sapna Babul Ka Bidaai is witnessing many high points in the show, as Vasundhara Rajvansh is developing a liking towards Mallika Mehra while Ranveer is supporting Sadhana bhabhi but in the coming weeks Ragini and Sadhana will unite.

We spoke to Parul Chouhan aka Ragini, "In the coming episodes, things will be under control for both Ragini and Sadhana. Very soon every thing will be cleared because during Ragini's miscarriage, no one told her what is right and wrong, but this time Ranveer will make me understand that Sadhana still loves you and it was not her fault at all. She will also understand because somewhere still Ragini has a soft corner towards Sadhana."

Further, she cleared that, "I want to clear one thing to my audiences that I am not that bad and my character is like that. Ranveer will take help from Sadhana in boosting my confidence and this will be disclosed very soon and phir se hum dono ek saath hasi mazaq karenge.."

About the track

Ragini has not yet forgiven Sadhana while Ranveer is trying his level best to get everything fine between Alekh and Sadhana.

source: indya.com

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Art_Art11 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thank you what a news ,good good very good ,I had this feeling from before ragini will bring sadi's happiness back
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
Maine bola tha na that Ragini is still have soft corner for Sadhna no matter what, they love eachother 😳

I love my SaGini 🤗

Ranvir, you rock 👏👍🏼

dharaa thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I hope whatever i wrote this morning turns true
Kanchhi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Phew!! Finally !!!!!!!
norzar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hi

thanks so much for thsi aweosme news

yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeee finally ragini sadhna will re unite

great going by ranvir

and after that both ragini ranvir will be with sadhna to support her

hope it happens by the end fo this month

norzar

--Piscean-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Gr8 news!

In the pic both Ragini and Sadhna looks so cute.
Edited by luv_ragvir - 14 years ago
SPN_JD_Addicted thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Great news!!!

But few issues like what happened to Ragini's confidence in the show as she mentioned?! 😕.Again Ranvir and Sadhana so what would be special this time if Ragini realises once again.So it seems that she doesn't remember falling down the stairs and believed what others told her!

And finally I didn't like Parul's justification at the end that her character is such.Did she really look into what happened to the character of Ragini of 2 years in the recent episodes?Seems like RS wanted her to say that looking at the negative feedback at his blog.

I hope its something very strong and realistic that changes Ragini or all this is just a natak by sisters!
SaniaKaSidShukl thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Aww my Rago we know u Rockkk we have faith in you n Ragiis the ever bestest Character..Ragini truely Rockssssssss

Love you Parulllllllllllllllll
LegolasGondolin thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
that wuld be great to watch sarul/sagini united agin!