Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rudeMRindia thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
[

Woow that means i will get an opportunity to see her in saari .....hayeeeee 😍

i wish they show her in saari once in Powder too.......she will look stunning for sure ....Mahendra will be clean bowled πŸ˜†

i dont think DD1 show will be uploaded on utube...... πŸ˜• @ bold: I think she was in a Salwar-Kameez in the promo

@ red............u have seen the show....?.......can u please tell me the name of Show.....just wanted to try if i could get to see it on  UTUBEπŸ˜ƒ
Edited by luv_guru - 14 years ago
rudeMRindia thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Day_Dreamer

@ bold .....yup ....my name is one of the rarest u will find on this planet.............I m used to it now πŸ˜†

sehar mehrotra thumbnail
guyz which promo r u all talkin abt.........................will geetika be shown wearing salwar kameez in d show?????????????????
-De.De- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sehar mehrotra

guyz which promo r u all talkin abt.........................will geetika be shown wearing salwar kameez in d show?????????????????

The same one I uploaded in thread EXTENDED PROMO MahiDa BIKE SCENE! That one.. you remember Brinda ic some police car, jeep and wearing them..😳
mishti_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Day_Dreamer

The same one I uploaded in thread EXTENDED PROMO MahiDa BIKE SCENE! That one.. you remember Brinda ic some police car, jeep and wearing them..😳

Oh Thanks Ika I was about to ask u the same......πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒWaise what about seein her in a saree?
-De.De- thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Kalindi-

Oh Thanks Ika I was about to ask u the same......πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒWaise what about seein her in a saree?

sareee... hm.. can work on spl occassion, but I donno.. I think Shalwar kameez more suits her or would do than sarre...😳
mishti_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
@Ika
Ya but wud love to see her once in a saree.But chances are quite lessπŸ˜”
-De.De- thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Kalindi-

@Ika

Ya but wud love to see her once in a saree.But chances are quite lessπŸ˜”

I don't know why but I don't want to see her in saree, I more wanna see her in either Shalwar Kameez or in beautfiul long dress!😍
rapi_c thumbnail

Originally posted by: luv_guru

@ red............u have seen the show....?.......can u please tell me the name of Show.....just wanted to try if i could get to see it on  UTUBEπŸ˜ƒ

someone mentioned it before, the name of that DD show was smth like "Jo kahunga sach kahunga"..

see this link:

NEW SERIAL | JO KAHUNGA SACH KAHUNGA |

Edited by rapi_c - 14 years ago
-De.De- thumbnail

Originally posted by: rapi_c

someone mentioned it before, the name of that DD show was smth like "Jo kahunga sach kahunga"..

see this link:

NEW SERIAL | JO KAHUNGA SACH KAHUNGA |

Thanx for link.. I've seen it before..😳 It's the same show.