Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-De.De- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
I just watched MahiDa phone scene and omg.. I simply loved the way Geetika potrayed a teary Brinda in this scene. I've seen Brinda somewhat teary before but in this scene.... I don't have words to describe how beautifully Geetika performed this scene.πŸ‘πŸ‘

I would say, this is also now one of best of Brinda scene for me. More than Brinda's words, her expressions were speaking.😳

Hats off Geetika, this is a spectacular scene, your acting was amazing, so real, so true.πŸ˜ƒ....❀️ it.

debayon thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Yes, I liked how she portrayed her emotions to perfection. But I was sad that she teared up.
-De.De- thumbnail

Originally posted by: debayon

Yes, I liked how she portrayed her emotions to perfection. But I was sad that she teared up.

Awwww...πŸ€— Cheer up! See, that what I meant.. such a realistic acting that made you sad as well.πŸ˜‰
So how are you?
debayon thumbnail
I am fine. As you know, I'm mad about CID as well. So, just catching up with some old episodes LOL. I was sad because she was sad
-De.De- thumbnail
Mad at CID?😲 Why? I didn't even got time to catch up with it, didn't watched last week's episode complete and didn't watched this week's as well.
What happened?
And.. aww.. dont be sad, she'll be fine.. Mahindra is there na.πŸ˜ƒ

debayon thumbnail
Arre, I meant old episodes of CID. You know there's a thread on CID forums about that.

Yeah, hopefully Mahindra will come across and understand her. Although, he was a bit rude in saying "Yeh sab tum mujhe kyun bol rahi ho?" when Brinda was speaking to him about the death of her brother.
-De.De- thumbnail
Oh ok.. old ones, nice enjoy them!πŸ˜ƒ

I know.. even I pointed out same thing in MahiDa thread.😳 But seriously I liked his pep talk and Brinda's expressions.πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

rnfandeboo thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

geetika  in  AYUR  ad.......think it's her onlyπŸ˜‰

sehar mehrotra thumbnail
Hey guys πŸ€—,

Geetika did a fab job in the last epi..........we finally got to see her in action.........running after criminals.........n catching them!!!!!!luvd her acting.......πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š
debayon thumbnail
I liked Brinda this episode, especially when she was fighting the criminals in Delhi. She got attacked by a knife, buy still she tackled 2 people.πŸ˜²πŸ‘ She looked like a cougar to me.πŸ˜‰