Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fuzzyface thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
well are we ready for the cliffhanger day tonight?
santu is going to see shanky i think
she is gonna go into mata mode n patch up shanky n bird brain.
birwa might come to talk to santu.

vrsharma thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hey santu,

Plzzzzzzz don't do that athyachaar with Shanky,

Really he deserves a much better girl than Kaddu.

If u want to become Mahan they go and do what ever u want with ur family members (Members of that pagal khana). but plz don't try to ruin Shashank life. you already did it once.

Plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
soap-critic thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: fuzzyface

well are we ready for the cliffhanger day tonight?

santu is going to see shanky i think
she is gonna go into mata mode n patch up shanky n bird brain.
birwa might come to talk to santu.

I agree fuzzy that she is going to go into maata mode again. By the time she is done settling everyone else, DM would be around 75 years old. Maybe then she will come into patni mode to do his seva.

I have given up on expecting anything from Santu. If we do get a strong Santu who is ready to take on the forces of evil then I am ready to be surprised.
As of now she deserves what she has got. She knowingly dug her own grave. I was amazed at her reminding DM of his 'pati dharm' when she herself has completely failed at her 'patni dharm'. Cannot find fault with DM for the stand he took today.
RamonaG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9
Today santu wont patch up shanky kaddu but will probably find out what went wrong & make plan for her return to m house so she can expose sandip & how he is tryi ng to ruin m empire. DM might be shown pining for her & birwa may visit her..... 😕
fuzzyface thumbnail
well it seems like Cvs are answering all of our curiosities one by one in each episode (moving at a snail's pace) to drag the serial as long as they can with all this twists. 🤢

personally i dun really care much for kaddu or sandeep.
shanky made a good escape with her. plus i am not bothered to watch that her track!🤢
I am more interested in birwa, santu, maulik (for some reason is going to rise to the ocassion i feel but dunno what Ekta mata has in store for us)and DM  of course.😕
I am already put off by Hiral as well baa n bapuji.
suraj i hope the poor boy gets some love from his mommy at least.😃
as hema said i wld be very surprised if Santu the stupid takes any form of proactive action coz i dun see her fighting back at all.
Ekta n team are determined to make her a saint and run against the Pope of Vatican for the coveted title of Sainthood.😆

i am not watching the espisode just reading the updates ...again!
dunno when it will pick up for me to want to actually watch it!😡
Edited by fuzzyface - 14 years ago
anu_cooldude thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Man, why are all talking about Santu-Shanky,please don't give such ideas-Another Aatyachar would be begin.
Its really disgusting if MIL has to marry her SIL..The CV's better don't play with Indian culture and traditions.
This show is about Sanraj and nothing else.
DM+ Santu= Bandini
I bet Santu won't be ready to get married to another guy..She once said that she'll live even with DM's memories.
So Santu + Shanky=friends forever.
Santu+ DM= Lovers  forever.
vrsharma thumbnail
Yes Anu,

U r obseolutly correct. Santu can't imagine any body else as her husband.

DM is the one and only one MAN for her.

rest all will be friends, sons, brothers or papa's but not husbands
anu_cooldude thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vrsharma

Yes Anu,

U r obseolutly correct. Santu can't imagine any body else as her husband.

DM is the one and only one MAN for her.

rest all will be friends, sons, brothers or papa's but not husbands

She better tie a rakhi for all men except DM-problem solved😉
vrsharma thumbnail
see we all used to say

"All Indians are my brothers and sisters" right?

Even santu also said when she started her studied in jail. but she made some modifications while saying that

"All MEN are my brothers (Except DM) and WOMEN are my sisters"
Edited by vrsharma - 14 years ago
RamonaG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: anu_cooldude

Man, why are all talking about Santu-Shanky,please don't give such ideas-Another Aatyachar would be begin.

Its really disgusting if MIL has to marry her SIL..The CV's better don't play with Indian culture and traditions.

This show is about Sanraj and nothing else.

DM+ Santu= Bandini

I bet Santu won't be ready to get married to another guy..She once said that she'll live even with DM's memories.

So Santu + Shanky=friends forever.

Santu+ DM= Lovers forever.

Yes santu said during divorce track that she could live only wid DM's memories if she had to. All talk of shashank & her is ridiculous & indian audiences are largely conservative & would outright reject it. Santu might be shown outside M mansion as Cliffhanger today while we wonder all weekend how she managed to return what that path she mentioned in first promo was???? Kaddu track is just to give justification to her using POA as she has to save her husband's empire from ruin by sandeep etc etc 😕