Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nikitaira thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

After watching last episode When Wasim was crying for his frnd Rajesh I think Wasim is gud person so maybe Wasim help Usmaan for capturing Ansari....

its just a thought

rudeMRindia thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nikitaira

After watching last episode When Wasim was crying for his frnd Rajesh I think Wasim is gud person so maybe Wasim help Usmaan for capturing Ansari....

its just a thought

yaa right....Wasim will one day come to know that Ansari killed Rajesh in police custody ....thats when he will support Usmaan
-De.De- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Yea.. I know one thing Wasim will surely help Usmaan at one point, either with his own will or will be forced to!
sehar mehrotra thumbnail

Originally posted by: Day_Dreamer

Yea.. I know one thing Wasim will surely help Usmaan at one point, either with his own will or will be forced to!

i agree yaar.............bcoz hez nt lyk hiz brother..................he thinkz hez a nice man(despite hiz smuggling n all) bt when he cumz to know d truth he ll surely help usman................
rapi_c thumbnail

is raghav coming anytime soon? it would be interesting to see his equation with mahendra..

i think in other regular & significant characters we can also add ansari's lawyer and mukherjee? though mukherjee has not played any important role after 1st episode where it was revealed that he made advances on brinda and harassed her when she refused. i thought his personal ill-will towards brinda will show in latter episodes but looks like usman has well managed to keep them apart thus dispelling any trouble..
-De.De- thumbnail

Originally posted by: rapi_c

is raghav coming anytime soon? it would be interesting to see his equation with mahendra..

i think in other regular & significant characters we can also add ansari's lawyer and mukherjee? though mukherjee has not played any important role after 1st episode where it was revealed that he made advances on brinda and harassed her when she refused. i thought his personal ill-will towards brinda will show in latter episodes but looks like usman has well managed to keep them apart thus dispelling any trouble..

I'm dying to see his and Mahindra's link, it's making soooo curious! I was re watching the episode 4 and in that Mahindra said to Salva "I'm only worried about your men because of her (Julie) because she cares a lot for Raghav & his men!" This confused me further 🤔 because maybe we are thinking wrongly maybe it's vice versa maybe instead of Raghav, Julie is related to Mahindra?!!

As far Mujhkerjee is concerned I think Usmaan sir is handling him well by keeping him as much as away from Brinda as he can! But I was super angry with him at first episode and I still dislike him.

Pooj@ thumbnail
I had missed the first epi, so somebody care to share the Brinda-Mukharjee equation?

I am eager for the Usmaan sir-Ansari link and Raghav-Julie-Mahendra...There is also some uncovering to be done in Brinda's past some Arjun-related utkhannan !

Waiting eagerly to see what this epi brings!
-De.De- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pooj@

I had missed the first epi, so somebody care to share the Brinda-Mukharjee equation?

I am eager for the Usmaan sir-Ansari link and Raghav-Julie-Mahendra...There is also some uncovering to be done in Brinda's past some Arjun-related utkhannan !

Waiting eagerly to see what this epi brings!

In first episode it was shown that Mukherjee tried to advance with Brinda but when she turned him down he actually complained to higher authority saying Brinda's working stlye is not good.. something like this... and AA charge was taken away from her!

There are so many secrets to be revealed am dying to know them!!😳

Pooj@ thumbnail
Mukharjee toh aisa niklaaa...😔 Me too dying now, literally and metaphorically...
-De.De- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pooj@

Mukharjee toh aisa niklaaa...😔 Me too dying now, literally and metaphorically...

I didn't realise that he's same mukherjee until 3rd episode I think🤣🤣🤣 omg..don't ask me WHY but I only noticed him in episode 3.. I was omg.. he's the SAME!!🤣But yea.. I so don't like him.. how DARE he?

dying literally? 😲 why?