Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fly2me thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
She is really pretty....
Can someone tell me what her past work has been? How is she as an actress?
*¤Maria¤* thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
mexican chick. she looks old for hrithik.
rhea_6 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
She's so pretty they could done a better cover shot with her.

Originally posted by: zainab25

Can someone tell me what her past work has been? How is she as an actress?

Actually she's known internationally thanks to a telenovela (TV drama series) called Rubi
She won several TV awards for her interpretation of Rubi in Mexico. She's very known in South America, in the Caribbean, in Spain, France, Russia and every country which aired "Rubi".
I have to say that there are another latin actresses as notorious as her like Thalia & Natalia Oreiro.....Baraba is a part of a recent phenomenon : globalization of latin actresses...there are several of them who are known internationally..but Barbara is the first one who tried to reach a specific market (India).... 

She's a very good actress...In Rubi she played a vamp - she was fierce, vain, perverse, brave and very villain. Kinda a gold digger. It was a bad*ss role and she did justice to the role. Everyone in my island went mad everytime it was aired : guys, girls, seniors....LOL It was aired twice and people liked it a lot.

I have to say Telenovelas have interesting storylines and it's always about betrayal, love, money, murders, poor people, social issues, kids, affairs and so on..very drama but in a good way...

Barbara plays in movies also..dramas romcoms.."the wife of my brother" had a great opening in the US -- it was very good for a mexican movie....

It's from Rubi ---

It's long to translate - but let's say -- she got married to that guy because the guy she loved slept with a friend of her...she's with the guy because he has money...she doesn't love him and now the guy knows that..she says that he's mediocre and an idiot..the guy knows who she truly loves..she lost her baby...so there's a lot pf bitterness and suffering...blah blah blah...
She ways also that she can have any male she wants cause she's hot -- and any man would die for her and her husband tells that she can't make anyone happy cause she's a selfish BEEP...

I love telenovelas...
She delivers the lines pretty well and is very persuasive in that sequence...only my pov since I understand what she says...

I've heard she will do another Hindi film - Is that True.???🥱
Mrs-KaranKundra thumbnail
hope she has acted well in the film :)