Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

stunninstar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago

it was a nice episode.. looooooong arman part... though flashback..it was wonderful..hope to see more of such scenes..

i would have given an 7 for the episode minus the arman scene.. for the acting of manav;'s aai...when she said that abt sachin..

and +1 for the beautiful scene..and +1 for the pain of seperation in their eyes when manav was going away.. awesome acting by sushant and ankita..

so its a 9/10 from me...

and i am rating tomoros episode before airing itself...its gonna be a 10/10 one!! so sure..i was waiting fr the D day!

great update dear...

Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I have hated manav so much in the last few weeks but I am feeling bit sorry for him today . he has no idea the hell he is going to get through tomorrow ...
he should have not taken God's sign ( about the mangalsutra ) so easy . Now it's pay back time .
bharadwaj_k thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
tks for the update.. what a cute ARMAN sceen.
-ALI- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Agree Tanya. He deliberately is hurting archana like he deliberately idnt eat food today. But, he will not bear seeing Archan in dreadful condition. i think he will go against his aai for archu in coming epi as savita has said earlier that archu will slleep in kitchen. i msure after accident, manav will not allow her to sleep outide or in kitchen.
And that dumbo shravani,she just keeps making dukhiyaari face.
thats why i find her ishy. ho come well educated girl be so dumb!! Ridiculous.
Tanyaz thumbnail

But the  fact remains that he is doing all this only so that he can marry Shravani . he is hurting Archana like hell only because of that , so that she forgets him. I will only forgive manav when he starts putting Archan over and above everyone else , even above Shravani .

Till he doesn't do that I am off him big time .
lazy_mariyum thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
wow last part was very cute
-ALI- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Tanya, he was committed before for marriage. He is wrong at moment. He is helping archu and yet showing her that h hates him like today he stopped sulo and let her talk to archu, but reason he gave that its becoz they hve no rishta. So 1 teer se 2 shikaar.
Tanya, that time will come. Anyways, sulo hasnt apologised to manav or even damodar baba or even thanked them, today she just said meri beti ka khyal rakhna to dam. This is disgusting.
..kashish.. thumbnail
thanks alot for the update! lets hope we get an ArMan epi tom!
Tanyaz thumbnail
Of course sulochna is wrong . If she was not like this then why would Archu be in this state .  Both Manav and Archana  have wrong mothers . Manav's mother actually has criminal mentality .
That still does not give Archu and manav the right to be unfair to their partners .
Archu  ha plainly told her mother that Manav means more to her even more than her mom. I wonder when will Manav do even 50 % of what tArchana is doing right now , that is  stand up for Archu against his mum.
let's see how he behaves after seeing archu take such a horrible fall.
Akashii thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks for the update, like the way you do it with the short and long update. Keep them coming