urmee thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
i wish it could be like the film kya kehna........
remember ???
when at the end saif ali khan realised his mistake and was ready to take prety zinta back she refused him and decided to marry chandrachur sing who loved him silently from the begining.........though she was the mother of saif's baby..........
but wount happen becoz of our vrinda madam😡😡😡
Edited by -Ravjot- - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Preternatural thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
aww urmee....i wish soo.
but preity is NOT vrinda....okhe...she is NOT vrinda
she can understand wich is gud and wich is bad......
and VRINDA........NO COMMENTS
shab_rules thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
yes well sed aabray, vrinda is not preity !
skstar thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
u know i would LOVE THIS TO HAPPEN i think a lesson should be learned from this show, they shouldnt show women so weak man i know women are more emotional and think from heart then brain but really a lesson should be taught that a guy cant walk over you and take u back when he wants to ..... i say heck no and she should reject RB offer n live with YUG......he needs to suffer tooo man i mean 7 years of giving pain to yug come on and rb doesnt get any punishment not fair!!!
Suhana Ahmed thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i wish...
i so damn wish that happens....
but ALAS....
tele heriones are no way like bolly heriones....
specially Ekta gals... coz they simply dont have any self respect....
they are so mahan that they forgive their patis no matter what bull**** they do to them....
urmee thumbnail
sana,u got a well point...............what is rb's punishment !!! he should be punished for what he did with yug and vrinda...
shehryeen thumbnail
Man i didnt understand one thing...IF you love what do u get in end...
rb hit the jack pot...vri (though she is a bit dumb but she is yu's jan na).................vri loved and what did she get a muchad....and bharti loved yug but got ashish (kind of compensation)....and yug got nothing?.............so what the heck man?

Suhana Ahmed thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: urmee

sana,u got a well point...............what is rb's punishment !!! he should be punished for what he did with yug and vrinda...

i do agree at this point...
come on creatives you cant show the villian, the negative person who did many mistakes happy in the end....
and why YUg has to bear all the crap... he was never wrong...
skstar thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
yah its not fair unless they r showing to us that dont be too nice or u will have people walk over you so be RB and u will get fame and ur woman back .............what a wrong message to the young ones!!!!

if vrinda has ANY self respect she will say no if not then whatever.........but really not fair for YUG....

@ sheryeen i aagree lol that bharti got ashish and vrinda will get rb but YUG????????????????? BACHLOR for life since hes got us😆😉.....
shehryeen thumbnail
well at the point i am trying my level best to make you guys a bit calm.......................but do u remember the initial days.............when there was always a bright smile at yug's face...........but now he seems so lost