Frequent Posters

rojapoooo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Friday 12/2/10

Starts with Jeya and Kallu - maari maari veppilai adichufying to
Dr.Vimala - Kallu also lets the love cat out of the bag - Hari and
Pavi are in love with each other - Vimala says that she also knows
Hari - Pavi affair and says that she has no intention of dropping Pavi.
Both Kallu and Jeya are happy. Well Vimala proposes but Prasad
disposes. Shankar promptly informs Prasad who in turn goes to
Vimala and threatens her to stop the wedding - " neeya niruthalai nna
unga amma kitte WF vishayathai pOttu Odichuduven " But before this
Kallu informs Vimala that Prasad is bent upon breaking WF's life.
Vimala goes to Kallu and informs the royal visit of Prasad. "If he
sings to my mom, I can not go ahead with this wedding, sorry".
Kallu meets Prasad.

Freeze

Edited by rojapoooo - 14 years ago
nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

nithya_IF thumbnail

The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

nithya_IF thumbnail
Wednesday Feb 17th

Nithyakku Jollyday
No telecast of serial today🥳

Edited by nithyamkv - 14 years ago
nithya_IF thumbnail

nithya_IF thumbnail
Friday Feb 19th Updates - Episode 129

Ganesh introduces Prasad as his friend, philosopher, guide and says I married you coz he asked me to do it.. Sumathi gets mad and holds Ganesh collar and fights for spoiling Nandhini and her life.. Prasad and Ganesh are not bothered.. Prasad says anybody who crosses my path of reaching my goal Nandhini will be tortured for their lives.. I am the one who made that friend of Gopal run away with 10 lakhs.. Ganesh and Prasad let Sumathi do a solo RKO and walk away to enjoy a treat..

G & J meet Kallu at temple and update Sumathi marriage and bank problem to kallu.. Kalyani praises Sumathi for her affection on her brother.. Kalyani says I will give the money as a loan.. You deposit it immediately and save your head.. With the money you saved for Sumathi do all seer for her and give a grand reception and announce this marriage to the world.. Sumathi arrives and updates about Ganesh being a fraud.. Jeya asks Sumathi to ditch the rouge and come home.. Sumathi sassy No I will split Ganesh from Prasad and purify my hubby.. Gopal gets mad and decides to finish off Prasad.. Jeya runs behind him to stop him.. Sumathi warns Kalyani to take care of Shankar and leaves..

Kalyani calls up Prasad and seeks an appointment.. Prasad says near Gemini flyover on the fifth floor of an under construction building.. Kalyani comes to the spot.. Prasad lists the tortures he has done each one life.. Kalyani asks what you want.. Prasad says I want Nandhini .. Kalyani says she is Shankar's wife.. Prasad says but I am her 1st husband.. In the cycle gap when I was in foreign Shankar married her.. I tried to stop her engagement and marriage.. but I could not.. I cannot see them both lead a happy life.. Shankar plans to settle in foreign country after Pavi's marriage.. I will not let that happen.. Kalyani says Shankar trusts you a lot.. Prasad says he is fool who could not find out if the girl is going to marry is pure or not.. Why talk about him.. You claim she is Shankar's wife.. What if I make it false.. I mean what if I kill Shankar.. Kalyani is shocked..

Thodarum
Edited by nithyamkv - 14 years ago
nithya_IF thumbnail

nithya_IF thumbnail

nithya_IF thumbnail

nithya_IF thumbnail
No telecast of serial 🥳

Special Program on new tamil movie "Theeratha Vilaiyattu Pillai" was aired on 25.02.2010 !!
Edited by smlaksh - 14 years ago