Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-De.De- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
@Kalindi - He surely loooks dreamy, but his dreamy eyes are making us go all dreamy about him...😍

*hug*

Pooj@ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
He looks wonderful.

Thanks to Atul Sir!
-De.De- thumbnail
Indeed he does..... Pooj!!😍

Only thing I've to say to him is:
"Your charm has lured me to the edge of madness...."
☺️😍
😍

P.S. homepage updated, slightly.😳
Edited by Day_Dreamer - 14 years ago
-mango- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Day_Dreamer

Uru ki bachchi.. 😲😲 🀣 Gosh you are tooo much, I guess you know me little too well..πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ Yea, don't worry Mahindra belongs to Brinda only! Le lo chain ki saans.πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ But Rahul....😳😳
It's not my fault, It's just Mahindra looking soooo damn cute, adorable, hawt and charming in sunday's episode and well in other scene too☺️😍 that I did fell for him na..πŸ˜πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
OMG.. you think it's cute he'll figure out, well he wouldn't because we all are chanting for MahiDa.. so he knows Mahindra is still with Brinda, I didn't stole him away!☺️🀣
Mahindra is smiling and I think he'll smile more later on😳😳 I don't know why but I've this feeling..😳

Oh yes guys.. This is Uru.. πŸ˜ƒ baki tum batao uru..πŸ€£πŸ˜‰ Well guys.. Uru is one of the closest friends I've and we actually first met on I-F I think 3 years back.. and since then we are so close.. actually share quite a spl bond.. so that's why she knows me inside out..πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³ But Uru.. SSSSHHHπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Okay, so you already handed Mahindra back to Brinda. What about Rahul?? πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
But really, I would loooove to see more pics of him smiling. πŸ˜ƒ He has a beautiful smile, he reallllyyy need to smile more often at Brinda. 😳
PS: I was just trying to caution everyone of your old habits. πŸ˜‰ Don't worry, that is the only thing I will give away… lol 😳 ❀️

-mango- thumbnail

🀣 Gosh.. it would be such a great for US.. Poor Rahul will be doomed..πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ Omg.. I'm just so loving this smiling pic of him!!😍 Uru.. now you know he can smile aswell..πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I know for you it was damn hard to imagine him smiling, so lo tumhare liye kaam asaan kar diya..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
I have to say.. Yes! His smile is BEAUTIFUL!😍
P.S. Today you like his expressions, soon you'll like him too.πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

His expressions are sooooooo cute! 😍 [Doesn't mean I am going to let Mahindra win over Atul!] But still, those cute little expressions...πŸ˜† Kabhi Brinda ko bhi dikhaaya kare. *But those two pics of his were the cutest* It was hard at first ti imagine such a serious-type-no-fun guy to smile, but yeah... I have started to imagine him smiling too... 😳
-mango- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pooj@

NAHIIIIIIIIIIIII haiiiiiiiii !!!!! 🀣 🀣🀣

DD: I am up against you...I will fight for him fiercely... (Dont worry, he still has to climb up a huge hill to get to be my special the ONE) butttt................ just wanna wanted to let u know that me too m in the fight!🀣

AMAAZZZING! πŸ˜ƒ That's the spirit... πŸ˜†
πŸ€£β€¦ Bring it on Pooj!!  πŸ˜‰ How entertaining would it be to see both of you girls fighting for Rahul. πŸ˜†
Btw… [don't listen to didzi]… she will convince you into sharing Rahul! So fight for him! πŸ˜‰ That's my only advice for you… 🀣🀣
-mango- thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Kalindi-

Ya i know Ika has the habit of stealin the hero🀣🀣But Im sure she will give him back to Brinda🀣🀣Im Kalindi good to know u UruπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Heyy πŸ˜ƒ
So even you know about her habits?! πŸ˜† She always does that. But she gave Mahindra back to Brinda this time. So no more blaming her for stealing heros. 😳 [we can resume the blaming if she resumes her habit.] πŸ˜‰

Anyways...
Are you in the fight for cutee Rahul as well? 🀣🀣
-mango- thumbnail

Guys.. am wondering I found this profile of Rahul Bagga on FB! I'm not sure if it's real or not!! What you guys think?
http://www.facebook.com/search/?flt=1&q=rahul+bagga&o=2048&sid=811737725.2258923327..1&s=30#!/profile.php?id=657530824&ref=search&sid=811737725.2258923327..1

Stalker! πŸ˜†
Rahul ko Facebook pe bhi stalk karne lagi?! πŸ˜† πŸ˜
Looks like his real profile. πŸ˜ƒ Try adding him.

mishti_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: uru_hershey

Heyy πŸ˜ƒ
So even you know about her habits?! πŸ˜† She always does that. But she gave Mahindra back to Brinda this time. So no more blaming her for stealing heros. 😳 [we can resume the blaming if she resumes her habit.] πŸ˜‰

Anyways...
Are you in the fight for cutee Rahul as well? 🀣🀣

Nope yaa..Ika se panga kaun lega🀣🀣
-De.De- thumbnail
I was thinking what if Mahindra dances on 'IBN E BATAUTA' how georgouse he'll look.😍😍 I don't know why but I feel like watching Mahindra dancing on 'Ibn E Batutua'

"Dono Taraf Se Bajti Hai Yeh
Aye Haaye Zindagi Kya Dholak Hai"