Usman-Ansari's past story

debayon thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
Guys,

in the second episode, Usman sir told Ansari's nephew that Ansari was an informer before. I want to know more about that. Why did Ansari stop being an informer?πŸ˜•

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-De.De- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: debayon

Guys,

in the second episode, Usman sir told Ansari's nephew that Ansari was an informer before. I want to know more about that. Why did Ansari stop being an informer?πŸ˜•

I discussed similar thing before in other topic.. I'm too eagerly waiting to see what's the secret of Usmaan & Ansari.. But if you read articles in google it says Usmaan & Ansari were friends but as Ansari chose crime they both became enemies.. but still question is why?
mishti_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
@Deb
Ya even i wanna know what happened between them, Naved from being an informer why did he chose such a path n become a drug smuggler..And if they were friends then Usman must have reacted to it..I wanna know his reaction too..
rudeMRindia thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i think Usman and ANsari were Pakke dost in ek zamana.........like yah dosti hum nahi todenge types....but some thing must have happened that made the two Foes .....may be Usmans wife is Ansari's sister or some thing .....or may me some misunderstnding between the two that made both ek dusre ka Jaani dushman

sehar mehrotra thumbnail

Originally posted by: luv_guru

i think Usman and ANsari were Pakke dost in ek zamana.........like yah dosti hum nahi todenge types....but some thing must have happened that made the two Foes .....may be Usmans wife is Ansari's sister or some thing .....or may me some misunderstnding between the two that made both ek dusre ka Jaani dushman

hehehehe....................usman isnt married..............πŸ˜†
bt yeah i wud defo lyk to know more abt their past!!!!!!!!
rudeMRindia thumbnail
@ Seher

kya Usman is single...?ohh mujhe pata nahi thaπŸ˜†..but i have a feeling ke Usman must be in love with ANsari's sister ....it happens na in films....dost ki behen se pyaar....which results in dusmani....πŸ˜†
sehar mehrotra thumbnail

Originally posted by: luv_guru

@ Seher

kya Usman is single...?ohh mujhe pata nahi thaπŸ˜†..but i have a feeling ke Usman must be in love with ANsari's sister ....it happens na in films....dost ki behen se pyaar....which results in dusmani....πŸ˜†

hhehehee nice one!!!!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
mishti_17 thumbnail
@Shul
yup he has mentioned in the article that he isnt married nor does he have a girlfriend in the show..What i think is Ansari wanted to become rich quick maybe coz he came from a poor family n Usman n he were childhood friends and when he decided to take up smuggling obviously Usman was against it so their dosti must have broken
rudeMRindia thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Kalindi-

@Shul

yup he has mentioned in the article that he isnt married nor does he have a girlfriend in the show..What i think is Ansari wanted to become rich quick maybe coz he came from a poor family n Usman n he were childhood friends and when he decided to take up smuggling obviously Usman was against it so their dosti must have broken

yup quick money ....that may be the reason πŸ˜ƒ

BTW wat is Usman's Surname.....can the two be bros...?..lolzz mera dimaag kuch jyaada hi chal raha hai πŸ˜†
mishti_17 thumbnail
@Shul
No idea abt his surname but they cant be bros otherwise when they arrested Waseem they would have shown angle or Usman remembering his past coz Waseem is Naveds brother.