Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: -Nitya-

I'm the map, I'm the map! MAAAP! 😡 🤣

I'm sure Hinz left already..but still BYE Hinz! take care!

noooo! *puts hands in ears* do not sing that annoying songggg😡🤣🤣

isomers thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sab93

noooo! *puts hands in ears* do not sing that annoying songggg😡🤣🤣

😆 I know! it's so freakin annoying! my cousins are obsessed with the stupid song.

😆 I know! it's so freakin annoying! my cousins are obsessed with the stupid song.

haha. god, lil kids😆
im so glad dora wasn't from our generation🤣
barney and arthur was far better😆
but the teletubbies was jsut weird😆

and now we're talking about kiddie shows. i'll stop now😳🤣

so whats up nitz? =)

isomers thumbnail

haha. god, lil kids😆

im so glad dora wasn't from our generation🤣
barney and arthur was far better😆
but the teletubbies was jsut weird😆

and now we're talking about kiddie shows. i'll stop now😳🤣

so whats up nitz? =)

Teletubbies used to freak me out..they still kinda do. It feels like they're going to brainwash me and take over the world. 🤣

I love you..you love me, we're a happy FAMILY! with a great big hug and a kiss from me to YOU! Wont you say you LOVE me too! 😆

No matter how old I get though..SPONGEBOB will be my love! I'm obsessed with that show. 🤣

Teletubbies used to freak me out..they still kinda do. It feels like they're going to brainwash me and take over the world. 🤣

I love you..you love me, we're a happy FAMILY! with a great big hug and a kiss from me to YOU! Wont you say you LOVE me too! 😆

No matter how old I get though..SPONGEBOB will be my love! I'm obsessed with that show. 🤣

i know, their so creepy!!!🤣🤣
and their weird language. like how they talk, its so beyond weirddd🤣

haha, the barney songgg😳 aww🤣🤣

lmaoo, spongebob is funny. 🤣 i watch it when im at the dentist,
its usually on the tvs there😕😆
isomers thumbnail

i know, their so creepy!!!🤣🤣

and their weird language. like how they talk, its so beyond weirddd🤣

haha, the barney songgg😳 aww🤣🤣

lmaoo, spongebob is funny. 🤣 i watch it when im at the dentist,
its usually on the tvs there😕😆

😲 Yea! the weird alien sounding language. I'm glad it doesn't come on TV anymore. 😆

I've noticed that too..spongebob is always played at the dentist's office,maybe there's some weird attachment to the show. 🤣

btw..how was your day?

😲 Yea! the weird alien sounding language. I'm glad it doesn't come on TV anymore. 😆

I've noticed that too..spongebob is always played at the dentist's office,maybe there's some weird attachment to the show. 🤣

btw..how was your day?

lolzzz, yeah it doesnt make sense. cept pooo and lala🤣
haha, another similarity Nitzz😛🤣 haha, do we live in Nlorida or New Rida?😉🤣

my day was great!! i talked to a friend from IF on the phone today, for the 1st timee😛
and  , it was pouring today. and i was out in the rain a lot. and i like lovee rain, and so i kinda decided to have fun a bit and get drenched😳🤣 and yeahh, the after effects. that and being extremely tired from the 3 hrs of sleep last night and im a lil sick now. but i think im just tired. not sick or maybe both😆 btu yeah im finee, lol.

how was your day Nitzie? =)

btw, didn't get a chance earlier, but I wanted to tell you; I lovee the fam siggy!!
 you did an amazing job!!!! ⭐️
your siggies are great, your really talented! you should open a shop/gallery!!
Edited by Sab93 - 14 years ago
isomers thumbnail

lolzzz, yeah it doesnt make sense. cept pooo and lala🤣

haha, another similarity Nitzz😛🤣 haha, do we live in Nlorida or New Rida?😉🤣

my day was great!! i talked to a friend from IF on the phone today, for the 1st timee😛
and  , it was pouring today. and i was out in the rain a lot. and i like lovee rain, and so i kinda decided to have fun a bit and get drenched😳🤣 and yeahh, the after effects. that and being extremely tired from the 3 hrs of sleep last night and im a lil sick now. but i think im just tired. not sick or maybe both😆 btu yeah im finee, lol.

how was your day Nitzie? =)

btw, didn't get a chance earlier, but I lovee the fam siggy!!
 you did an amazing job!! ⭐️
your siggies are great, your really talented! you should open a shop/gallery!!

New Rida..it sounds cooler than Nlorida. 😎

Awww you talked to a friend from IF..that's so cool! does she live in the US of A too?
😲 I love the rain too! and I used to get so wet that my mom used to scold me all the time!!

awww your getting sick? take some meds before you get completey sickk..wouldn't want to miss a precious day at school now would we? 🤣

😳 Thanks! but I really think it's stupid, I just made it cuz I was bored and I wanted to bug TJ.😆

I'm too lazy to open a shop or I would've done it a long time ago. 😆😆
isomers thumbnail
And My day was o-k-a-y..not much happened.

New Rida..it sounds cooler than Nlorida. 😎

Awww you talked to a friend from IF..that's so cool! does she live in the US of A too?
😲 I love the rain too! and I used to get so wet that my mom used to scold me all the time!!

awww your getting sick? take some meds before you get completey sickk..wouldn't want to miss a precious day at school now would we? 🤣

😳 Thanks! but I really think it's stupid, I just made it cuz I was bored and I wanted to bug TJ.😆

I'm too lazy to open a shop or I would've done it a long time ago. 😆😆

awesomee!! sabz likey😳
we'll call it New Rida! which is our thing😛😆

yeah! in Texas! she's the one i asked you for the b'day translation for!
haha, my mom does too. but i managed to anyway😉😆 

haha, yeah id die if i missed a precious day at escuela🤢😆
meds..eww yuck!! no wayy

its not stupid!! now, im gonna hit you with papa ji's stick!!😈🤣
its really, really good!! i mean it!
and what did TJ say?😛😆

ohh ok! but your'e deff awesome at siggy making!! i would credit you in my box, but got no space left but someoen asked me if my name was sabzie ( sabzi?!😆) and whos nitzie. and i said my friend nitz made it for me. so will deff spread the word whenever i can! and credit is something i always give!