.:Goodbye Tujh Sang Preet Lagayi Sajna:.

rainydays. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago

November 3rd,2008: First episode of TSPLS aired, Vrinda is introduced.

November 5th, 2008: Yug is introduced

December 1st  2008: Yug and Vrinda cross paths, matka scene

December 8th 2008: Yug accidentally kidnaps Vrinda from the mandir. They both finally come face to face.

from the moment the two met and saw each other, Yug couldn't stop thinking about her. Her face kept coming into his thoughts and for her sake, through the help of his cousin Neel, he learned Hindi. With the intention of helping his friend Sharad and stopping Gitika from marrying a man twice her age, he found himself falling for her. Though Vrinda's problems were none of his business, he made it his business and solved every problem for her, just to see her happy. He managed to win everyone's heart, for Vrinda, even Teji's, who was protective of his family in a comical way. Vrinda, who everyone believed she was unlucky, including herself, tried to keep herself away from Yug, knowing that their families would not approve. No matter how many times she told him that whatever he says or does not make a difference to her, or the countless times she yelled at Yug and told him to leave, on January 27th 2009, Vrinda finally gave in to her feelings and told Yug she loved him.

though they couldn't unite Sharad and Gitika, they hoped that they wouldn't have to face the same fate. However, through misunderstanding and without knowing the whole truth, they were separated. They were united after Yug's mother revealed Kaliganj ka raaz, only to be separated yet again when Yug's truth came out in front of Vrinda's family.

dadabeer and Vikram Aditya both tried to keep Vrinda and Yug away and finally succeeded on March 30th, 2009. Vrinda married Rajbeer and told him about her relationship with Yug. From then on Rajbeer decided to unite the two lovers, though he had fallen in love with Vrinda. In return, he asked for Vrinda to stay with him for a few months as his Ammo was dying of cancer and he didn't want to upset her in the last few remaining days she had left.

in order for Yug and Vrinda to be together, Rajbeer helped Yug reveal Gayatri bua's secret and cleared the problems between Dadabeer and Vikram Aditya. He then pretended to be negative in front of other, to make everyone think they made a mistake of choosing him over Yug.

june 30th 2009, Vrinda realized that through everything Rajbeer had done, how he allowed others to misunderstand him and how good of a friend he's become to her in a short amount of time, she's in love with him.

from that moment on, Vrinda started her life with Rajbeer while Yug married Bharti in order to keep his family happy. Years went by but Yug never forgot Vrinda. It was through a confrontation that Vrinda made Yug understand he needs to move on with his life and he agreed to accept Bharti. However, through planning and scheming with Yug's cousin Ashish, they made Rajbeer's sister Babli's life miserable, causing her to not only be pregnant with Ashish's child but ending up in a coma. This also led to the death of Rajbeer's and Vrinda's son and misunderstandings were created, causing Vrinda to leave from everyone's life and pretending to be dead.

years later, Vrinda comes face to face with her past and through her daughter Tulsi and Yug, she's brought back into Rajbeer's life, who is now a changed man. Due to misunderstandings, he refuses to accept Tulsi as his daughter while Vrinda, who is willing to do anything for her daughter's happiness, asks Yug to marry her.

over a year later, the show is now coming to an end. Who Vrinda will end up with or what will happen, we don't know. Many of us started watching the show for YuVi, others for RaVi and few for their fav actors. We had a lot of fun on the forum, lots of games, contests and as well as our own awards. Many of us made lots of new friends on the forum. In this thread, post all the good/memorable times you had, the new friends you made and basically a summary of your time in the forum.

before I end off, here's a memorable video that led to the beginning of this show:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6nG-6RCSaKE

Credit goes to mimi0295 for finding the video for me and gk_09 for making the header with all of the characters that have been a part of TSPLS since November till now

Edited by -Ravjot- - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BittuJi. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Ravz.. lovely post πŸ˜ƒ will really miss TSPLS.. you wrote the story beautifully :D
myluv_harshad thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

.....well......I was dreading this day.... I could have waited my entire life and another million years before having to write a goodbye note to TSPLS...soooo the goes......... TSPLS..... One of the first shows where I actually started watching from the begginingπŸ˜ƒ.... I thought it was going to be very similar to every other soap out there.πŸ˜† Then, Yug was introduced.πŸ˜³πŸ˜† I started seeing the love that Yug- Vrinda had for each other.πŸ˜ƒ They were so in love, that I started falling for them..... weird I know!!πŸ˜† I was in love with this jodi sooo much..... i even made posters and had the title song as a ringtone. πŸ˜Š There scenes were all so innocent and lovable that I went crazy over them!πŸ€ͺ there pics would fill up my ipod.😲 This show started off with potential.πŸ˜ƒ It was going great until RB got married to Vrinda.😑😑😑 Arrrggg!!!  From then, I believe that tspls was dhoomed. The way the story was going was down hill. I had almost given up watching any more episodes!🀒 From going from in love with this show to wanting to kill it!πŸ˜• 

I wanted to say thank you to everyone who helped with TSPLS.πŸ‘ whatever they did, it made the show what it is today.πŸ‘β­οΈ Yes, some may think that it is in an unhonorable position but take a look from some else's perspective.😲 This show has been on air for a long time.  It has taught us that sometimes happy endings don't come true. I do have to say that this is the first show that I have watched where the main characters didn't end up together but with different people.  When I read the TB article about TSPLS ending.... I think my heart stopped for about 10 seconds..... I was frozen. I was scared.... I didnt know what to do! All I could think of was crying..... for that entire week I was in deep depression. Both of the only shows I watched on TV were ending. "Now what will happen" was all that I could think about. I am still in shock. I dont think that it will really hit me that its ending until it finishes. That will be when I realize it for sure. As for now......... I will say what i feel.........

I just wanted to say that I will miss TSPLS ALOT IN MY LIFE!  It had become a daily routine of mine to watch the episodes that now I dont no what I will do everyday at 6:00.🀒 I had always hated thinking that one day my show is going to end.... Its going to leave me. Well, that time has arrived and I was hoping it wouldn't untill I could face the fact that it has to end.  TSPLS will always remain in a special place in my heart. With all my posters and pictures..... this show will never leave me! whenever i am sad, I will watch a YuVi scene and my day will get better. With this show came friends I'd thought I'd never known. I have made so many friends because of TSPLS that its incredible. Even though we all were different, we all had one thing in common.................... our love for TSPLS.  I want to personally thank Maya!  She has always been there! Thank you Maya!!! Also, I want to thank you all in the forum for being my friends.πŸ‘πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ƒ We may all be from different ends of the world but...... here we are like brothers and sisters............. LOVE YOU ALL!!!! Thank you the TSPLS DEV TEAM! As for Kunal and Puja.......... hum milenge!!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ I hope you guys get a new show soon!!! God Bless!!! Thank you for giving us such wonderful characters!!!! ohhh yeah..... anytime I meet a potential guy-friend...... I will be comparing him to Yug!😳😳

ALVIDA TSPLS........... ALVIDA!!!

Rishte Dilo Ke Rukte Nahin Hai
Rishte Dilo Ke Jhuke Nahin Hai
Rishte Dilo Ke Jhuke Nahin Hai
Pyaar Ko Koi Samjhe Bole Hai Pooja
Pyaar Hi Rab Ka Nam Hai Duja
Jaage Soyi Akhaan Deke Tera Hi Sapna
Tujh Sang Preet Lagai Sajna
Tujh Sang Preet Lagai ...........Sajna.............................
Edited by myluv_harshad - 14 years ago
-Sky- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Bye Bye TSPLS, Will miss u dearly

Thanks for the awesome post Ravz πŸ˜ƒ
beautifuldreams thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Bye Bye TSPLS Will Miss Yewh:S
nikita_88 thumbnail
Awesome Post Ravs!!

Reserved!
SwathyS thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
thanks will miss yug vrinda
Preternatural thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
dunno wat to say but I want to say sth😭
okhe wen the show started I was sooo excited abt it as I luv lovestories soo
much and I thot iss baar sirf pyar ki jeet hogi but unfortuntly pyar haar gaya....😭
But still I watched tspls only for Kunal and Puja
but I learned that (esp 4rm Yug) that there are still some
true lovers in this world who cries for love  sacrifices for love and so
attracted me towards tspls even aftr yuvi separated
I Love Yug...bcoz of his innocence.sacrifices.love.humanity
So almost Yug is Dream Man which evry girl dreams for
oh one more thing...no matter wats the ending of tspls
I WAS......I AM.....and I WILL always be a true YuVian

I cant forget that tspls gav me soo many wonderful frndz....
I first met Maya in fb....and she told me that to join her in IF
Thou I joined IF b4 tspls but I didnt use the acc.....
and soo tspls is my first forum ever....and here I met
Urmee,Shab,Nida,Sana,Sadaf,Nikita,Krinna,Aisha,Binky,Amira
Ameen,Simran,Maya(i mentioned b4 alrdy)
I wont miss u guys coz we can chat hereπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Lastly I want to say I'll miss each and evry person who made the beautiful show for us....
yuvi, yug, vrinda.... VA, DV...and their family
and RB.....thanx to him for introducing our Yug as the MOST LOYAL PERSON or LOVER ever..
And all the best to all of the tspls member....
May they get succes in life

I WILL MISS TSPLS VERY BADLY

okhe..now lets check my farewell VMs..all r short dun wory😊

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=butdQPB3Ku8[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wRPZJ7CnRV4&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IiCMo_ZPtKY&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by Aabrayy - 14 years ago
junooni09 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I will miss this show very much.. :(((
Preternatural thumbnail