Finally Yug Vinda married-----------Farewell Party

Nina_sabin thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Guys this news made me rock so plz join my party for your comments-----------------

Once again you all are invited in this glamor couple party before say goodbye to them-------------------------------------------------------------👏

Waiting for everyone who is happy for them---------------------------------------    

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TaAnu_Premeer thumbnail
i am really happy yeyyyyyyyyyyy
HIBA0072 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey same here,
I am also tooo happy for them.
Nina_sabin thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: HIBA0072

hey same here,

I am also tooo happy for them.

hope to get real Yug in all women life--------------------------------
myluv_harshad thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
yes! happy for them.... though they wont show some scenes..... TuVi will forever rule our hearts!!!
skstar thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i am happy for YUVI....they shall stay united for ever and ever......
Preternatural thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
no need to b happy......
RB may realise and can apologise to Vrinda n can accept tulsi
and Vrinda once agen wil dump Yug

Omshanti1111 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aabrayy

no need to b happy......
RB may realise and can apologise to Vrinda n can accept tulsi
and Vrinda once agen wil dump Yug

you are right..also I didn;t like the idea that Yug is a second choice of Vrinda...Vrinda is accepting Yug, just to give father's name to Tulsi, and not due to her love and respect for Yug..

urmee thumbnail

Originally posted by: Omshanti1111

you are right..also I didn;t like the idea that Yug is a second choice of Vrinda...Vrinda is accepting Yug, just to give father's name to Tulsi, and not due to her love and respect for Yug..

nice to see u bani..............well,i agree and i also dont iking how vrinda is using yug....she always did it...........but u know it was my prediction how the story can run after all this crap...........that vrinda will first marry yug for any selfish reason or what i dont care actualy.........and then she will realise how great yug is and then she will fall for him again and when rb will come back to take her back knowing the truth ,she'll refuse and will be with yug frever.so,i want yuvi to marry somehow...........

but i know it wount happen
Omshanti1111 thumbnail

Originally posted by: urmee

nice to see u bani..............well,i agree and i also dont iking how vrinda is using yug....she always did it...........but u know it was my prediction how the story can run after all this crap...........that vrinda will first marry yug for any selfish reason or what i dont care actualy.........and then she will realise how great yug is and then she will fall for him again and when rb will come back to take her back knowing the truth ,she'll refuse and will be with yug frever.so,i want yuvi to marry somehow...........

but i know it wount happen

we want that only...hope Vrinda can realise Yug's selfless love...

Urmee, this forum is the best...