Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

urmee thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: Omshanti1111

we want that only...hope Vrinda can realise Yug's selfless love...

Urmee, this forum is the best...

yeah......and i know this forum is the best๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7
i will be happy if vrinda marries yug's for his unconditional love for her not to just give tulsi a father's name....vrinda is so selfish even yug knows that vrinda is marrying him for tulsi and for his love...

now i began to feel that vrinda have never loved yug at all....she always uses him for her own benefit eveen the time before marriage too when they were in love.....

if i was vrinda i will marry yug for the love and for my daughter's sake just to give a name....

yug is a very nice man....i am so asd yaar even now vrinda can't see yug's love....

anytime rajbeer will get to know the truth and will apologise to vrinda and tulsi she will accept him back to her life and dump yug again....

i can see a bad ending already.....if only this show is not ending YuVi might get married and ends up falling in love once again but damn they are ending the show....i don't know what turn is going to show in YuVi's life
Nina_sabin thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: urmee

nice to see u bani..............well,i agree and i also dont iking how vrinda is using yug....she always did it...........but u know it was my prediction how the story can run after all this crap...........that
vrinda will marryyug๐Ÿ‘

for any selfish reason or what i dont care actualy.........and then she will realise how great yug is and then she will fall for him again and when rb will come back to take her back knowing the truth ,she'll refuse and will be with yug frever.so,i want yuvi to marry somehow...........

but i know it wount happen

thnxs this news is more than anything foooooooooor us--------------------๐Ÿ‘
Edited by Nina_sabin - 14 years ago