ziddiladki thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Madansing tells rasal that she has to save her family and rukmi tells no to her dad that she cannot let her little sister do that since she loves someone else and madansingh says I want your answer tomorrow and that too in YES and he leaves at the haveli thakur tells mamasa to tell deep to convince ranbir to get married with rasal and he does but ranbir is still thinking about it. Rukmi tells rasal about what she has to answer and rasal throws a fit and says I am sorry that you save me I wish you did not and since you have I have to give my love away for you then why did you love ranbir and why did you not tell him the truth I am sorry but I won't give my love up for your and rukmi is very shocked. Ranbir and his sister talk and she also tries to convince ranbir and rukmi thinking about all that has happen with meeting ranbir then getting married and then finding the truth and what is going on and she goes by a well and tells that no one should be responsible for my death not even you god and show ends on her falling in the well.

Sorry for mistake please don't forget to write thank you