bithee thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
guys... i am really scared about this saural things.How many of you want  a sasural like Akshara and who want a husband like Naitik.

I would prefer not to marry rather than having a sasural  and sas like Akshara, and a husband also.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bunny_fun thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi

I just saw your post... not all sasurals are bad nor all sas and sasur and husband are bad...but neither all are good....

One thing.. you can say is .... every mother is a mother to her children.... and every mother is a mother-in-law to her daughter-in-law.... this is a fact and the sooner everyone accepts it the better... so that you will not have expectations....

and There are more worst cases in real life... much much worse cases.... some for dowry... some for other reasons.... but getting a good sasural getting a good husband is I feel like gambling.... in los vegas.... you never know how your luck will turn out to be...

After finding out everything about the family a daughter is going to get married into.... the parents make a choice of getting their daughter married.... but all many not be as colorful inside... as the in-laws might make it look like.... and you cannot know the true colors until you are actually living and breathing with them daily... and one cannot do that....

So, my advice is.... be confident.... donot ever give a chance to some one to hurt your self respect..... any one can say any thing but you know what you are.... and never keep any expectations from your in-laws that they will be on your side... they may be or may not be.... be independent... donot depend on your in-laws... when you donot depend on them.... things will be under control to some extent....

Donot go into a marriage with a romantic and all nice mind.... go into it that ... like your mother...had been taking care of all the responsibilities... you will from now on be expected to think quite differently... from the day after marriage....you will be expected to do things quite differently and not only your in-laws but your own family will want you to do things differently... you will have to think and go forward.... if you donot know ask your parents.... I don't mean to say be clever... but you have to be tactfull... never reduce the impression of your parents in your in-laws eyes.... these are some things... but many your mom will be helpful with others...  Some times parents teach their children and some times not....

I would say.... it is like doing your job.... but that is work and this is dealing with situations and emotions and keeping track of peoples mantalitys so you need more observing skills and donot first give your opnion .... even if asked... observe others.... for a while.... only then talk....

But fore most.... Be confident.... Be independent.... Never allow anyone to hurt your self-respect.... thats most important.

-Pravin- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bithee

guys... i am really scared about this saural things.How many of you want  a sasural like Akshara and who want a husband like Naitik.

I would prefer not to marry rather than having a sasural  and sas like Akshara, and a husband also.

Don't be scared...it's only happen in RS n Dimri dhakkan's house n they want to share with us...🤢 poor dimri n safina..i don't  know..What are the CVs trying to show here? a worst fight of two family!!...are they educated?!!!..or they donate their brain to other..why they saw this crap....🤢 🤢
Edited by PRAVINP - 14 years ago
sanw thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I agree with bunny_fun.

not all the people like like singhanias. we have another example of maheshwaris in the same YR. Varsha is so lucky. if there are problems, they are self created for her.

I think CVs need to rethink about what carp they are showing in the show. otherwise so many girls and boys in our society will shun from marriage
_Dipsi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: bunny_fun

Hi

I just saw your post... not all sasurals are bad nor all sas and sasur and husband are bad...but neither all are good....

One thing.. you can say is .... every mother is a mother to her children.... and every mother is a mother-in-law to her daughter-in-law.... this is a fact and the sooner everyone accepts it the better... so that you will not have expectations....

and There are more worst cases in real life... much much worse cases.... some for dowry... some for other reasons.... but getting a good sasural getting a good husband is I feel like gambling.... in los vegas.... you never know how your luck will turn out to be...

After finding out everything about the family a daughter is going to get married into.... the parents make a choice of getting their daughter married.... but all many not be as colorful inside... as the in-laws might make it look like.... and you cannot know the true colors until you are actually living and breathing with them daily... and one cannot do that....

So, my advice is.... be confident.... donot ever give a chance to some one to hurt your self respect..... any one can say any thing but you know what you are.... and never keep any expectations from your in-laws that they will be on your side... they may be or may not be.... be independent... donot depend on your in-laws... when you donot depend on them.... things will be under control to some extent....

Donot go into a marriage with a romantic and all nice mind.... go into it that ... like your mother...had been taking care of all the responsibilities... you will from now on be expected to think quite differently... from the day after marriage....you will be expected to do things quite differently and not only your in-laws but your own family will want you to do things differently... you will have to think and go forward.... if you donot know ask your parents.... I don't mean to say be clever... but you have to be tactfull... never reduce the impression of your parents in your in-laws eyes.... these are some things... but many your mom will be helpful with others...  Some times parents teach their children and some times not....

I would say.... it is like doing your job.... but that is work and this is dealing with situations and emotions and keeping track of peoples mantalitys so you need more observing skills and donot first give your opnion .... even if asked... observe others.... for a while.... only then talk....

But fore most.... Be confident.... Be independent.... Never allow anyone to hurt your self-respect.... thats most important.

well said👏👏

cherrypansy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
 ....at least one should not geta husband like Naitik......coz  if husband is understanding it becomes easy to live in any kind of circumstances.........
-SalShah4eva- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3

i always think like that
ab jo kismat hua woh humhe milega
Serendipity.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

guys... i am really scared about this saural things.How many of you want a sasural like Akshara and who want a husband like Naitik.<br><br>I would prefer not to marry rather than having a sasural and sas like Akshara, and a husband also.<br>

hii...its just a serial.....dont worry 😊 ...........when YRKKH started , i hoped this one would be all different.....n it definitely dint let down.........until this idiotic track...now their is no difference btw YRKKH n other soaps..........
naitik would definitely make the best husband in the world..............the stupid CV s have spoilt his character....n a lovely couple 😭 😭 😭 Edited by karandeewani - 14 years ago

Originally posted by: karandeewani

hii...its just a serial.....dont worry 😊 ...........when YRKKH started , i hoped this one would be all different.....n it definitely dint let down.........until this idiotic track...now their is no difference btw YRKKH n other soaps..........
naitik would definitely make the best husband in the world..............the stupid CV s have spoilt his character....n a lovely couple 😭 😭 😭

i agree.......
bunny_fun thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hi bithee,

Read my other post "My take on today's episode" title....