Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 14 years ago

I HATE NEETU MORE THAN ANITA WE CAN UNDERSTAND THAT ANITA IS AN OUTSIDER SO SHE DOES NOT HAVE THIS FEELINGS FOR SIMI BUT NEETU IS THE OWN SIS OF SIMI HOW CAN SHE BE SO NEGATIVE THANKS FOR UPDATE.

vvake thumbnail
why is Simi against Vicki and Neetu's alliance?
shalini01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the lovely update. what i dont get is why people dont mind their own business. have they never heard on a guy younger than a girl who love each other and want to get married. abhi is not a kid. he's an adult so wake up people. and doesnt simi has fellings like everyone else?!!! thank u for the update.
-SilverFlames- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update.. Love will find a way.. SimBhi will be together no matter what storm may come by..
Bana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: shanti05

Thanks for the update !! Atleast tmow we will see Simi accepting it infront of society !!
That Anuj is a pain in the neck and Anita please give her some sleeping doze !!!!

Great to see RS in form!!

Y'know, I am still not happy though the precap shows Simi accepting Abhi's rishta. As Abhi said, she is no longer the person who listened to everyone else but her own person now, and should therefore make her own decision. Though in the end it turns out she accepted the shagun, it wasn't really her decision to do so but RS's - ironically, the only decision she made was to abide by Rajinder's decision in the matter! So she is still looking to be guided by an elder.

What will she do after marriage? She doesn't seem to look up to Abhi in the same way that she does to RS - while she turns to him for love and help she has never done so for guidance.
sihu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I felt so happy to see Simi so strong and what a wonderful father RS is.  That Manju is so sick, she doesnt want to see her own daughter happy....all that talk that RS gave fell on deaf ears.

Anita, Neetu, Anuj...no words for them...
muneera19 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanks for the update!