27th January Written Update -Rani's mission

Roshni. thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
yeah, rosh i too felt sad when Angads man were beating you-know-who up
but i liked todays epi little more then yesterdays even...dont know why.........
Juna04 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
THanks Rosh for the update and I too felt that Yudi was pretending and playing a game probably this has been his secret mission all along. I hope they show that Yudi was beating Angad in this game right from the begining. We could have misinterpreted that Yudi is pretending because from past experience the writers will never show our Yudi as being that smart - only in the end they give him some role but all the credit and work is done by Maha Mayya Rani the all-pervading, all-conquering protector of all.
Faiza_sam thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for the lovely and super fast update Rosh and welcome back yaar.🤗

I havnt watched the episode yet but i too have a feeling that Yudi is pretending but Rani madam's detective work is not negligible at all as creatives  always show her super woman and Yudi always knows in the end that he was being treated foolishly .i dont want that yaar 😡. Plz story writer ,have mercy on us and show him smarter this time!!!😳

Edited by Faiza_sam - 14 years ago
Juna04 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Faiza if every one of us keep repeating this that we want our Yudi smarter this time maybe the creatives will listen to us.
Roshni. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Juna04

Faiza if every one of us keep repeating this that we want our Yudi smarter this time maybe the creatives will listen to us.

Juna di,

Probably we'll have to ask for a dumber Yudi..Kyunki the creatives never listen to us and always use the reverse effect! May be we have to try that also!
bobbiedhillon thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Rosh,

Welcome back  🤗

I am so glad you updated today rather than me.  It was so hard to watch mera Yudi being tortured.  I wanted to jump through TV and strangle Angad for doing this to Yudi.  😡😡😡

I really hope Rani figures out the truth and fast.

usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Bobbidi, i would rather see you-know-who finding out the truth and catch Angad
Faiza_sam thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Juna04

Yes Juna aapi , we have been repeating it since imli track but what we got in return? i hope this time our hopes wont be shattered.😕
bobbiedhillon thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: usmrasul

Bobbidi, i would rather see you-know-who finding out the truth and catch Angad

Usma,

So would I but I learn quickly from past mistakes.......the creatives never give us what we want.  .  Yudi is a follower in this serial. He follows his commando Rani.  So why fight the obivious. 😕