•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 14 years ago

PART 1:

Show start with Fraser telling MB to kill Ganga Dhar as you have no choice. MB fights with Fraser saying how did he think that she will kill King. MB says she will rather sacrifice herself but she will kill him and points the gun to fraser. Fraser says No' and MB fires the gun to other side.  Fraser says how will she prove to King when the king ask her how she get the gold coin. MB is shocked. Fraser says he will go and tell the king- MB brought us the Map of where Mannikarnika was staying during her journey to Jhansi and paid us to kill Manikarnika.  We denied her request. Fraser Blackmail MB further saying he will alos tell the King that you hired Sumer Singh to kill Manikarnika  and also you helped him to run away from the Mandir.

MB begs fraser saying don't put these false accusation'Fraser says mine was only a deal and now the ball is in your court. MB is in dillema of what to do and leaves commisionary. Fraser appoints another firagi to follow MB as he do not trust her.

MB is asking GOD to help her and has flash back of what Fraser said - to kill King. MB says she was doing dua with this hand for welfare of king and how can I kill him and cries. She continues saying why did not death come to her instead of hearing all these from Fraser Saab.

PART: 2

Next day - Firangi comes to give update to Fraser about MB by saying she was by the river side all night and was crying all nite. Frase says she only has 12 hrs remaining.

MB is walking around and old guy was singing Hak He yahi  Hak song is playing'

Mannu sees MB from her window walking bare foot and distressed..dassi comes and tells MB that queen is waiting for her. MB comes to see Mannu, Mannu greets her and ask her what happen since she has never sen her distress. MB says no one will help her as she is fighting with her destiny. Mannu says she is in wrong path but deep down she knows MB is good. Mannu tells her today is her mehendi, I want you to be with me as older sister. Mannu says MB can be with her all her life long as her mitra (well wisher) but MB leaves without saying.

Parachi stops Dassi where she gets all these sagun from. Dassi says all this sagun have been send by Maharaj Behen along with letter. Parachi brings the letter and all sagun to Mannu. Mannu reads the letter.   Mannu's haldi preparation is full swings, Parachi tells her not to laugh according to the letter. Dassi comes to tell Moropant saying everyone from groom side have come for ceremony. Mannu hides her face with the sari. Some lady comes and says let me see the face of my hone wali Bhabi and it turns out to be Indu didi 'All 3 sister greets each other.

Indu didi takes Mannu saying now I will put mehendi in your hand. Indu didi says the reason I wrote the letter is because I wanted you to wear the clothes send by me and tells mannu she looked very nice in these BASTRA (clothes). Parachi tells Indu didi our mannu didi looks very pretty in any dresses and ask indu didi if she is gonna write Maharaja's name in mannu's hand then we see flashback of Ajji saab writing M on maanhu hand but thanks to Parachi the letter M turns in to Ga.. (in hindi) all trio (mannu, indu and parachi) has a nice laugh about the event .

Lajju cannot stand the happiness so she spoils the moment by saying where is your big sister Moti Bai. Indu ask who is MB. Parachi tells her she is Naach Ne Wali. Mannu is sad hearing this from Parachi. Indu is displeased hearing mannu's association with Naach ne wali. Indu ask if everything is allright Mannu says Yes and MB is nice woman. Indu says she will write King's name so richly in her hand with mehendi.

PART 3:

King in his palace tells he is surprised that after the death of his first wife, he will ever marry but NIYATI (fate) has already wrote his BHAGYA (LUCK). MugalKhan comes and tells sayari and everyone is amazed and they want music filled the wedding ceremony. Mugal khan says MB will sing in his wedding. King ask Guard to call MB

IN MB room, MB zameer comes and talk to her. Good one says look what happened to you, go and ask forgiveness from Manikarnika while the Evil one says no. Good one says Manikarnika is nice she will forgive her but the bad one says what will happen to you when king knows your truth, he will punish you. Dassi comes to MB and tells her King has called her. MB is happy hearing King has called her. Dassi says Mugal Khan has come and King wants you to perform singing with him. MB ask Dassi to leave. Bad Zameer tells MB saying you got a nice chance to obtain King. MB says she will perform very nicely that King himself will not resist her and she starts getting ready. She says there will be NATAK (play) of wedding 'real saddi of her and King' the screen spilts between Mannu's mehendi and MB's ugly face.

Precap: Precap - MB invites mannu saying on Friday night before you wedding is my Swambyar, Mannu has confused look about the swambyar...(not sure what is swambyar in english)

Sorry for any mistake'  

Edited by anna44 - 14 years ago
THANKS A LOT FOR CARING FOR THE UPDATES.
I dont think there is a one word translation to 'Swayamvar' but it means the process of a bride selecting her groom in ancient times. I am now finding the MB angle being extended a bit too far and I do not want this serial to become another 'saas bahu' type wkith prolonged tussle between two women

Thanks Anna for the lovely update as always. This MB's part is getting stale now and they should start showing the wedding now.

thanks for the update Anna.. cheers!