Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
but why should kapil have a mark? it wa Rani who got injured in sword-fighting
then again, Rani may know about all marks as she has seen everything, that too on close up, night after night☺️
anna44 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thank you very much

YOU can never tied a Tiger in a cage...when tiger rose all animals run away so will Angaad run away.......

waiting for the day when Yudi gains his memory....
bobbiedhillon thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: anna44

Thank you very much

YOU can never tied a Tiger in a cage...when tiger rose all animals run away so will Angaad run away.......

waiting for the day when Yudi gains his memory....

Me too Anna, me too!  I just want to see a logical execution of this part.  I really did not like the hostile attitude of Narayan towards Rani today.  I think if anything he should be flattered rather than hostile.  I really hope these creatives get it together. 
Juna04 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bobbiedhillon

Rosh,

Tum aa gayi.......Ab toh mere camp mai aana hi parega. Yudi bhi aa gaya hai. Jaldi aa jayo.

I am liking this Madhu too......she is going to be Angad's downfall. But I want YuRa scenes where Narayan is attracted to Rani and misunderstands her and starts to fall for her while she is jogging his memory. πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Me too Bobbie Me too 😍   I want their romance and love back- that feeling they share coming even more stronger than before.
Faiza_sam thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Juna04

Me too Bobbie Me too 😍   I want their romance and love back- that feeling they share coming even more stronger than before.

YesBobbie and Juna aapi,
even me want this and with that love and affection we need some moments where they talk about their unborn as well.😍i think we are not demanding something weird but destructives always show some weird things .
Angel78692 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thnx di
this is kind like my FF wen i wrote that he fell in the river but someone took him out
Thanks for the update
tes_v1 thumbnail

Oh God!

I missed such a gr8 epi!

Wud've been fun to watch Naraya saving his izzat!

Thanks for the update Bobbie!