precap : vrinda caught rb with kamya

urmee thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
in precap,vrinda called rb and asked where he is.......rb lied to her that he is in a important meeting while he was with kamya......and when he turned he saw vrinda standing at the door shocked.............rb and kamya both became stonished...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sushups thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
i guess they will have a major show down where vrinda will finally walk out of rbs life as i think rb will surely bring out his doubt on tulsi being his child which might be the final nail to the coffin
Edited by sushups - 14 years ago
Preternatural thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
vrinda wil 4giv him as much as i knw her
remember wen rb was proving vrinda charcterless.
and vrinda remained silent? I was feeling lyk arent u a woman vrinda?
ur hus is proving u charcterless and ur not saying nything?
She shud hv reply RB...incase of evry woman i'll say soo
And now If she remains silent.......
then I'll hv no respect 4 her
urmee thumbnail

Originally posted by: sushups

i guess they will have a major show down where vrinda will finally walk out of rbs life as i think rb will surely bring out his doubt on tulsi being his child which might be the final nail to the coffin

chokolate ,ice cream on ur mouth😃
urmee thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aabrayy

vrinda wil 4giv him as much as i knw her
remember wen rb was proving vrinda charcterless.
and vrinda remained silent? I was feeling lyk arent u a woman vrinda?
ur hus is proving u charcterless and ur not saying nything?
She shud hv reply RB...incase of evry woman i'll say soo
And now If she remains silent.......
then I'll hv no respect 4 her

yeah i know and i also cant trust vrinda but there is still a chance that vrinda may be mad at rb now.becoz yug told her about rb's plan
nikita_88 thumbnail
Well I guess RB is getting caught in his web of lies, I just hope Vrinda refuses to believe him!
skstar thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Vrinda better not forgive him this time!!!!!!!!!!!!! i just hope tomm they just have a final fight and say it all!!!! tired of this back and forth hidden game Rb is playing with Vrinda is so dumb....

Zaara07 thumbnail
i was also scared that she dont shout at him again...
but its gud that Yug also spoke..sth atleast..warna..hez the 1 who always listens Vrinda's crappy Bhashan..
n i agree wid sana that i hope this time its for the last time..n Vri better not 4give RB..
😡

shab_rules thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
its really confusing.

yes she will discover dat rb has been decieving her. and yes der will be a major confrontation.

but it cud go either way.

vrinda may leave rb after he tells her he suspects tulsi is yugs daughter and her and yug may end up getting knotted together while something awful happens to rb.

or

vrinda may leave rb to go to yug but rb finds out at the last moment vrinda was telling da truth and yug unites dem.

like i sed b4, its a 50/50 chance.

have no idea wot to expect !

and nida, hun ur da only one dat mentiones yug speaking up. yes im glad too dat he finally did tell her instaed of her shouting at him and leaving having sed da last word !
Suhasinni thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I have a feeling that no matter what RB and Vrinda will reunite because I don't think the creatives are going to let Babli be in a coma for the rest of her life.  Unless Babli realizes that Yug is meant for Vrinda and that she should leave RB for Yug.