Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: -Alina-

Awesome Creations Hannah !!!!

Thanks so much Alina๐Ÿ˜ƒ
nondescript thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: kash-fan

yes,thnx...but can u make it till 2mrw nite if possible? pics of ur own choice...nd text m giving u...
'Happy Birthday to someone who deserves a truly happy day.

Sorry tommorow school starts, so I am busy, but Tues night it can be done, can you please give me the pic that you want it made on, makes it a lot easier for me๐Ÿ˜Š And I will use the quote.

I know it is late so its probably not possible for you. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Hannahxx
Sabaah.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
thnx...but actually i dont have any pic...if u have collection so plz make it by ur own....thnx once again...plz pm me after it is done
nondescript thumbnail

Originally posted by: kash-fan

thnx...but actually i dont have any pic...if u have collection so plz make it by ur own....thnx once again...plz pm me after it is done

I have made it, as best as I could in the given time. Hope it is of no disappointment

Hannahxx

nondescript thumbnail
KSG Birthday Request by kash-fan

Feel Free to use ๐Ÿ˜Š

Edited by hannahdmg - 14 years ago
khahani thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Hey Banana (I dropped the Bacha hehe)

These are awesome, I am speechless! I love the simple Sukirti one โ€“ I saw a lot of people using it and wondered where it came from but never knew it was your wonderful creation. You made her look even more beautiful.

I can see you becoming a great graphic designer in the near future Hannah. Keep the good works going!

Loadz of Love xx

nondescript thumbnail

Originally posted by: khahani

Hey Banana (I dropped the Bacha hehe)

These are awesome, I am speechless! I love the simple Sukirti one ' I saw a lot of people using it and wondered where it came from but never knew it was your wonderful creation. You made her look even more beautiful.

I can see you becoming a great graphic designer in the near future Hannah. Keep the good works going!

Loadz of Love xx

Nadz ๐Ÿค—

Thank You sooo much for such wonderful comments ๐Ÿค— I never knew anybody even used the Sukirti one, I am so happy now๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ!!!! 

I actually studied graphic design for 2 years and now I am studying product design, oh the miseries I tell you, graphics was awesome!!!

Once again thanks for such a beautiful comment, it really made my day (night) haha๐Ÿ˜†

Lots and Lots of Love
Hannah Banana xxxx
Edited by Hannah. - 14 years ago
Arushi. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Strawberry ๐Ÿค—

Missing you loads, and I want your siggy, its the most amazing thing I have seen. Hehe kidding, I dont wanna snatch away anything from you.
Hmmm, tell me when you have time for requests, you can make me wait for years, thats okay. But tell me when you have loads of time. I officially have a request. hehe

Love ya loads,
Pineapple

PS. My friends were floored with your siggy, the dance one. They really liked it, so I have given them the link. Aaaah, madam has fans now ;)
hunder thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
beautiful siggies...................i really loved all of them.....................i wish u could teach me how to make such siggies
nondescript thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arushi.

Strawberry ๐Ÿค—

Missing you loads, and I want your siggy, its the most amazing thing I have seen. Hehe kidding, I dont wanna snatch away anything from you.
Hmmm, tell me when you have time for requests, you can make me wait for years, thats okay. But tell me when you have loads of time. I officially have a request. hehe

Love ya loads,
Pineapple

PS. My friends were floored with your siggy, the dance one. They really liked it, so I have given them the link. Aaaah, madam has fans now ;)

Pineapple ๐Ÿค—
My Siggy ๐Ÿ˜† You are obsessed with it!!! I still need to PM you the link for the website, remind me!! 

Aww your using the dance siggy YAY!!
Send your request through๐Ÿ˜ƒ unfortunately I am a little tied up at the moment

Loads of Love Hannahxxx
Edited by Hannah. - 14 years ago