25th January 2010 Wrtitten update

ShabnamSahebi thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
⭐️Here's Today's Update!⭐️

Part 1
---Taiji yells at Amber, I am like your mother, and this girl is this house's nakur, she... Amber interrupts and yells, he is not a nakurani! You here? She is not a nakurani! Taiji looks at him angrily, Dhani is shocked, Sudha is happy. Taiji says, If she is not nakurani then is she is a queen? Dhani begins to weep, Amber stares at her, she folds her hands up begging him not to say anything. Taiji says, tell me why you are taking her side! Amber says, I will tell you, I will definitely tell you. Dhani stares at him very scared. Amber says, she is not a nakurani but this house's... Mayi interrupts, i will tell you, i have accepted her as my daughter. Taiji says to Mayi, then you think it is okay that amber take care of her because fo this? Mayi says, no Ii sent him to giver her medicine because she has a very bad fever. I am not educated so i could not tell what medicine to give her. Taiji yells, you have a very small brain, you ask the owner of this house to do this job instead of Gauri? Mayi says, next time I will keep this is mind. Taiji goes in front of Dhani and tells her, stay in you place! There is a big difference between a nakur and a owner is as different the floor and the sky! And if one looks at the sky too much they will lose there neck, leave from here! Dhani stands there upset, Taiji keeps yelling for her to go, Mayi leads her out of there. Taiji tells Amber to go to his room.
---Taiji and Sumer are left alone, Sudha is watching them. Taiji complains about how Amber does not get the difference in status. Sumer says, you think he is so innocent, did he come to give her medicine this late or something else? Sudha becomes shocked. Taiji yells, before saying something think... Sumer tries to say something but Taiji interrupts him. I do not want to hear one thins about Amber, my Amber is like Ram! Taiji leaves. Sumer says to himself, what a couple Amber and Sakki are? There is Sakki whose husband left her, and there is Amber who has a wife but does not love her. They both need each other, and so they meet and complete this need. Sudha is shocked hearing this. Sumer leaves.

Part 2
---Sumer is looking out of the house from a room upset, he is remembering everything that Taiji said to Dhani. Mayi angrily comes in the room with Dhani in tow. He calls Amber and says, because of you two, today I had to lie to Taiji! Now you must tell me what the truth is! What is the truth! Dhani and Amber stare at each other, Amber says, do you think that I did something wrong? Mayi yells, yes you did wrong! You did wrong! You have lied! the one who used to come and tell me the smallest things, today is hiding behind a curtain. Amber interrupts her, the truth is, she is not this house's nakurani... He stares at Dhani, Dhani shakes her head. Mayi says, today don't atop him, let him say what is on his mind Bahurani! Dhani and Amber stare at Mayi shocked. Mayi goes to Amber and says, I have been like your mother, I knew all of you feeling. But this love, that has been in front of me all this time, I did not recognize? I could not see that this was not Sakki, but you love, you Dhani. Mayi tells them, when I woke up and saw her gone, I went out of the room. There, I heard you and Dhani talking, and i understood everything. Dhani wipes her tear, Mayi takes her hands and says to Dhani, the love that you two have, probably no one has had. But what you have done, I don't think anyone can do. She folds her hands and says, I apologize I have not seen love like this. Amber and Dhani comfort her. Mayi puts her hands on their cheeks and says, I am very happy, I am very happy for you two. you have done so much. She hugs them.
---Sudha is lying on her bed restless, remembering everything that Sumer said. She gets up and says, I have had enough, Now only one things will happen, my daughter's happiness, and i will do anything for her to get it! Yes, yes! Sudha looks determined.

Part 3
---Dhani is drying her hair with a towel in the backyard. Sudha comes up to her, Dhani asks, what is wrong? What are you looking at. Sudha says, what I am looking at, why can't anyone else see? The real love in your eyes? And the things you do, why do people think it a sin? Dhani stares at her shocked. She says, did someone say anything to you? Sudha says, can I say something, now that you are spending time with your husband, people will look at you and think dirty things. It will burn you Dhani, what happened yesterday, what would have happened if Mayi had not come at the right time. What would people think of you, huh Dhani? What would they think. How low will you go now, I be you to stop. Dhani says, no, I know, that you daughter living happily with her husband, is what you want. But, after what happened yesterday, nothing else will happen like this. No more will Dhani go out.
---Gauri is sitting at her table staring at the mirror sadly. Behind her Sumer is looking through there things for something. She gets up and goes to him, are you looking for something? I can help you... Sumer looks at her angrily. he angrily says, unless I say so, do not throw yourself in my business. He turns away to keep looking. Gauri says, I wanted to talk to you. Sumer turns and says, so this is what you wanted? I know you want nothing but to talk. But I don't have time for you pointless talking. he grabs a file and leaves, Gauri stares after him.
---Taiji is sitting in the living room. Dhani comes to her with a cup of tea, Taiji yells, you have ruined this, I am here trying to darshan and I see your cursed face. Mayi sadly hears this. Taiji says, wonder how my day will be now! What are you looking at! She gives Dhani some work to do, Dhani goes. Gauri comes and takes Taiji's blessings. Gauri is about to say something when Taiji interrupts her, she tells Gauri to make her halwa, and gives her a whole list of things to do. Gauri leaves looking rejected. Taiji stares at the way Gauri is walking, she stops her and asks why she is walking this way. Taiji looks her up and down, she says, I know why you are walking like this. She smiles at Gauri and says, this is a very joyous thing. I am very excited to see the face of my grandson. Gauri becomes sad hearing this. Mayi says, now you can be happy even when you see Sakki's face, Taiji looks annoyed. Uma comes, Taiji tells her the news, Uma goes to Gauri and takes nazar. Gauri's daughters comes running calling there mom. Taiji stops them and says, you cannot meet your mom. they asks why. Gauri says, you want a son don't you? Taiji tells Gauri, Gauri you cannot meet you daughters for a while! If you see there face, then a third daughter will come. Gauri looks sad, one of her daughters ask, if we stay away from mummy how will a brother come? Taiji yells at them not to asks stuff like that, she tells them to go play, they go. Taiji says, nothing will go wrong this time, we will take her to the doctor today, this time T want a grandson! Nothing else! Gauri stares at her upset. Gauri leaves, Taiji stares after her determined.
---Gauri has her hands around her legs and is weeping in the backyard, she is remembering all that Taiji said. Mayi comes and asks her what is wrong. Dhani is also there listening. Gauri says, Taiji has the dream of a grandson, this is how it is now a days. Gauri says, I want this child so bad, but what if it is a girl? Taiji will...no, no! I cannot becoming a mother and risk this. Mayi comforts her. Taiji calls Gauri, Gauri begs Mayi that she does not want to go, Mayi comforts her, helps her up, and urges her to go. Mayi and Dhani stare at each other sadly. Mayi gos to Dhani and says, pray that whether it is a girl or boy, that it lives happily in this world. your prayers will definitely be heard. Both pray there.

Precap
---Taiji comes angrily. Mayi asks what is wrong. Taiji says, the doctor said that they cannot tell us if it is a boy or a girl! Dhani, Gauri, and Mayi look worried.

😲 Don't forget to discuss this episode in the Daily Episode Discussion! 😲
Edited by ShabnamSahebi - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Thanks! I am so glad that at least someone knows the truth about Dhani and Ambar
Amina90 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks Shabnam, lovely update as usual.
Edited by Amina90 - 14 years ago