Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sam. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago
@Avni,soapbubble-U guys discussing  about deepa going and talking to veena about leher ,has got me worried now.Dont AbHer already have enough problems ,😭now even veena will add to their problems.But deepa seems like a sensible girl hopefully she wont say anything to veena.
    And regarding the lack of AbHer scenes,GK is very busy giving hugs and astronomy lessons to damini on LNMDJ🤣so we might not get to see AbHer scenes for a while.
Eksie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Bubble .. Fab post! I loved the episode .. and love how they progressing with the track. Even though all that happened was so sad .. and really bad on part of Shuklaain and Dadi .. yet the episode holds your attention and you wanna see whats happening, rather than fwd or mute it. You wanna see how low can Shuklaain go .. with Dadi egging her to go on!

Shuklaain's behaviour is going from bad to worse ... I felt sooo bad for Majumdar & Mathur .. moreso when he tells Mathur how Rashmi's mother wanted Rashmi to get married in the house she was born & brought up in .. and later, when he tells the family that they don't have to do anything as the Shukla's have prepared it all. Rashmi was looking forward to her father returning from the Vajpayee's home .. so excited .. and then the disappointment  

The saving grace of the episode .. was definitely the Abeer-Deepa scene .. and later with Chutki. When Abeer told Deepa about Leher .. for a sec even I was dumbfounded and hoped he had not mentioned Leher .. but then, I also felt that later on .. hopefully Deepa will understand AbHer and maybe even help them. In any case, she knows how her mother is .. so I doubt she will blurt it out to her mother.

Loved the Abeer-Chutki scene ... for their expressions. Firstly, Abeer was so relaxed, oblivious to what was happening in his house. And when Chutki tells him how Shukla & Dadi were behaving .. he, naturally, gets upset. When Chutki says "aaj kal sabse zyada drama karti hai Shukla aunty aur karwati hai Booddha" .. loooved Abeer's expression "Maar Daala" 😆 😆 And also .. loved how Chutki says "Booddha rashan paani lekar chaddh gayi" 😆 Good thing is .. both Abeer & Chutki are aware that their own Dadi is keying Shukla to behave the way she is .. And I'm guessing, Abeer is hesitant of speaking up, for fear of his father ..

I also am hoping for a mother-son scene between Sudha-Abeer .. as only she understands her son.

Though there were no AbHer scenes .. am loving the pace of the show and glad they are building a strong foundation for the AbHer love story. Right now, I'm guessing it needs to be really harsh & rigid .. or else, the impact of AbHer falling in love and their families face-to-face .. may not be that much.

I also feel .. in the future, Shuklaain may support AbHer. After the Madhav-Rashmi marriage fiasco, I'm guessing Madhav will walk out on his parents .. which will break Shuklaain and she will repent big time.
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Grt post and good discussions👏

Bubble I agree that Majumdaar should not take all the insult coming his way by keeping his mouth shut..but if u look at the situation realistically..I guess any daughter's father will keep quiet in such situations..sad but true in India😔...In this case the girl is madly in love with Shuklaain's son and by chance if Shuklaain cancels the marriage then it will b difficult for Majumdar to take his daughter back to Kolkata without getting her married because then his relatives only will point fingers on his daughter's character...normally in such type of Marriages I hv seen always the girl's family is at the receiving end..Majumdar was quiet for the sake of his daughter''s happiness & reputation and Shuklaain knew this very well so she was taking advantage of the situation😉..

I hv high hopes from Madhav now and hoping that today at least he will stand in support of Rashmi's family😳;

I m overall happy how Abeer makes everything clear to Deepa instead of keeping her in the waiting with a impression that he likes her which normally happens in other daily soaps and later we see the other girl becoming a vamp because of this😆..at least here Deepa can very well play a cupid between AbHer because she seems to understand Abeer's POV😉

But again Deepa's mother Veena might turn out to b the vamp later because she will never digest the fact that Abeer will select a Kayasth girl over her daughter😉..here I hope Deepa manages the situation😃..

Now this entire Marriage sequence is a future indication that one day when AbHer marriage will b fixed Mathur might hv to go through similar sort of humiliation which right now Majumdar and his family r going through..only advantage in AbHer's case is Sudha Vaajpayee who is not as evil as this Madhav's mother😡😳..And I m sure she will b the only supporter of AbHer from Vajpayee family😃
Edited by jyoti06 - 14 years ago