Usman sir is awesome!!!!!!!!!

sehar mehrotra thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
hiiiiiiiiiii guyz.....................we hav discussed soooooooooooooooo much of each character.................esp mahida(😳........we luv them sooooooooo mch dat we cant refrain frm talking abt them😳😳😳)..............bt this tym m opening diz topic to discuss usman sir..................

i juz luv his character n the way manish plays it iz fab!!!!!!!!!! hiz dialogue delivery iz perfect..............😊😊😊

plus hez a perfect boss or senior..................hez inspiring........sumtymz sweet n sumtymz tough............esp with brinda ....................d way he scolded her ws tooooooo gud..................i mean as a boss u sumtymz hav to show ur employees wat wrong n wats ryt ..................n he did dat perfectly.....................in d scene where he tells mahi n brinda dat he cant "babysit them"..............i luv dat scene!!!!!!!!!πŸ˜†

also hez a gr8 human...............d way he consoled brinda n discussed her personal probs...................i luvd dat scene..................esp d scene where he sayz dat "jab shaadi decide ho jaye toh bata dena...................kabhi kabhi tumse flirt krne ki liberty le leta hun ..............woh chod dunga"πŸ˜†

nt only yesterdayz epi bt bfore dat also...............in d first episode...............d way he handled brinda ws awesome.................he obviousy understands d way mahi treats her...............

even with d other characterz lyk mahendra n karthik.................he always knows hw to inspire his juniors................i cn say dis bcoz karthik agreed to wrk in hiz off hrs....................he obviously respects usman a lot...................😳

plz do reply!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

varsha112006 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
jab shaadi decide ho jaye toh bata dena...................kabhi kabhi tumse flirt krne ki liberty le leta hun ..............woh chod dunga"πŸ˜† this diologue was too superb .....
n he is very carefully about his staff.

sehar mehrotra thumbnail

Originally posted by: varsha112006

jab shaadi decide ho jaye toh bata dena...................kabhi kabhi tumse flirt krne ki liberty le leta hun ..............woh chod dunga"πŸ˜† this diologue was too superb .....

n he is very carefully about his staff.

i agree.....................esp when he winks at her ........😳😳😳..........hehehehhe..........i luvd dat scene!!!!!!!!!!
mishti_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Sehar he is the best.. He is a total source of inspiration 2 his juniors. That liberty scene was so cuteπŸ˜† he is a gr8 human being too
sehar mehrotra thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Kalindi-

Sehar he is the best.. He is a total source of inspiration 2 his juniors. That liberty scene was so cuteπŸ˜† he is a gr8 human being too

i totally agree......................we all luvd dat scene.....................n hez defo an awesome human!!!!!!!!!😳😳😳
-De.De- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
MahiDa ki baat beshak ki but still didn't forgot Usmaan sir. He's superb! πŸ‘πŸΌ Only he can control Mahida...πŸ˜†πŸ‘πŸ˜³

Usmaan sir is a figure, a great teacher that latter can look upto.πŸ˜ƒ I really wonder if he's married or not..πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Just curious...πŸ˜‰

I also want to know about Usmaan sir's history, the story of him & Ansari...there's alot more than eyes see, for sure.

I feel so pleased when he takes Brinda's side but yea when she's right. As a teacher he does she her faults and scold her but same time worry for her and want to guide her on right path. Not only her but all his officers..😳

Besides MahiDa.. There's no doubt that Usmaan sir is amazing and an honest officer.
😳
sehar mehrotra thumbnail

Originally posted by: Day_Dreamer

MahiDa ki baat beshak ki but still didn't forgot Usmaan sir. He's superb! πŸ‘πŸΌ Only he can control Mahida...πŸ˜†πŸ‘πŸ˜³

Usmaan sir is a figure, a great teacher that latter can look upto.πŸ˜ƒ I really wonder if he's married or not..πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Just curious...πŸ˜‰

I also want to know about Usmaan sir's history, the story of him & Ansari...there's alot more than eyes see, for sure.

I feel so pleased when he takes Brinda's side but yea when she's right. As a teacher he does she her faults and scold her but same time worry for her and want to guide her on right path. Not only her but all his officers..😳

Besides MahiDa.. There's no doubt that Usmaan sir is amazing and an honest officer.
😳

hey DD.............thnx fr replying!!!!!!!!!!😊

i totally agreeeeeeee..............he does scold brinda sumtymz bt only fr her benefit.........😳............n he keeps guiding her frm tym to tym.............

hehehehehe....πŸ˜†......he doesnt hav a wife or a galfrnd................he only hs a mother whom he visits sumtymz...................i read it in an article abt manish!!!!!!!!!!!!
-De.De- thumbnail

i totally agreeeeeeee..............he does scold brinda sumtymz bt only fr her benefit.........😳............n he keeps guiding her frm tym to tym.............

hehehehehe....πŸ˜†......he doesnt hav a wife or a galfrnd................he only hs a mother whom he visits sumtymz...................i read it in an article abt manish!!!!!!!!!!!!
[/QUOTE]
Didn't his mother ever forced him to get married?πŸ€”πŸ€£ I still wonder how come he didn't married..
To be honest, he has dashing personality...☺️ *zips her mouth*☺️

sehar mehrotra thumbnail

Originally posted by: Day_Dreamer

Didn't his mother ever forced him to get married?πŸ€”πŸ€£ I still wonder how come he didn't married..
To be honest, he has dashing personality...☺️ *zips her mouth*☺️

i guess he ws same as brinda.............juz lyk her he dint want to gt married........................or may b he ws so engrossed in his professional lyf dat he dint hav ne tym left fr his personal lyf!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😊😊😊

i cn say dat bcoz he is a complete workoholic!!!!!!!!!!!!πŸ˜‰

hehehhehehe πŸ˜†................i agree..................he hs a really nice personality...............😳😳😳
Edited by sehar mehrotra - 14 years ago
-De.De- thumbnail

Originally posted by: sehar mehrotra

i guess he ws same as brinda.............juz lyk her he dint want to gt married........................or may b he ws so engrossed in his professional lyf dat he dint hav ne tym left fr his personal lyf!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😊😊😊

i cn say dat bcoz he is a complete workoholic!!!!!!!!!!!!πŸ˜‰

hehehhehehe πŸ˜†................i agree..................he hs a really nice personality...............😳😳😳

I agree it has to be either of these reasons... But still, never even liked someone?πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
He has this personality, this style, and somewhat he seems to be mysterious. It's not easy to know him aswell and I want to know him..β˜ΊοΈπŸ˜‰