CID Forum Thumbnail CID

Abhijeet - Darwaza thodo!!!

visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
For once, Abhijeet got a chance to break open a door. He walks backwards, as if he is going to rush forward and kick open the door in style and beat Daya at his own game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aage kya hota hai...aap khud hi dekh lijiye.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sunnyp1414 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thats also way of breaking the door. He shows if you don't have muscular strengh you can use your brain also. If i am not wrong this was 21 Aug episode.
visrom thumbnail

Originally posted by: sunnyp1414

Thats also way of breaking the door. He shows if you don't have muscular strengh you can use your brain also. If i am not wrong this was 21 Aug episode.

Yeah...true. I've no complaints on Abhijeet's method...but for a second, he walks backwards, as  if he is going to open in 'Daya' style. That's what I found funnny.
prabha. thumbnail
I am in office hence can't view that scene. Lekin does anyone remember the case where the case is resolved due to the credit card they found in the skull. That case had a scene where Abhi Sir, ACP and Freddie go to a suspect's house. They ring the bell but no response. Freddie says Daya Sir is not here else he would have broken the door. To this Abhi Sir says something to this effect - Iska kya matlab hai. Kya humne kabhi darwaze nahin tode. Humne bhi pehle bahut darwaze tode hain..... 😆 I found that scene really funny.
teju_g thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sunnyp1414

you are right and in 2-4 cases abhijeet has broked the door
prabha. thumbnail
I had forgotten about this thread. Finally saw the video, this is from the case after Behroopiya. It was funny. You expect him to come all russhing towards the door when he went back like that. 🤣🤣🤣 and see what he did. I would say very intelligently directed if it was intentional. This what I really love about CID, the not-in-your-face humor, such subtle humor which you could easily miss.
visrom thumbnail
Hey, Abhijeet, did you read this or what? Loved your repsonse....😳👏❤️😃

You made my day. 😉
Edited by visrom - 14 years ago
DamRyeong thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: visrom

Aage kya hota hai...aap khud hi dekh lijiye.

😆 😆
DamRyeong thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
hey yesterday abhijeet broke d door..n even he slapped a criminal..i missed daya...