Premeer FF:: Yaadein ::Part Nine June 15

-Kali- thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Hey Everyone! A few of you have read the Oneshots that I posted earlier in week. SOme of you liked it so I decided to try my luck on Fanfics. This is my very first Fanfic so I not sure how you all would like it. But I will try my best to make it appreciatable. The story is based on the movie Yaadein. I hope you guys like the concept. The character sketch is posted so feel free to tell me you view on the characters. Thanks and I will try to update soon.

p.s. If you guys want to be pmed, then please add me to your Buddy List. I am not able to get the email authentication cleared. So please add me to make it easier for me to pm. Thanks!

::

Character Sketch

Balwant Juneja: An extremely rich business tycoon in America. He is full of arrogance and has a very bad ego. He finds himself above the lower and middle class people. But when it comes to his family, his brother's family and his son means the most to him. He can do anything for anyone of them. After his wife died in childbirth, he had managed to come out of depression only because of his son Prem.

Lalit Juneja: He is Balwant's younger brother who is completely his opposite. He respects each and every human being. Even though his older brother dislikes his friendship with people who are below them, his brother has accepted his friendship with Balraj Mann. Lalit and Balraj had become friends in their childhood in India and the friendship lives to this day. Even the distance between America and India had not been able to break the strong friendship. Lalit loves Prem more the he loves his own son. And he can do anything for him.  

Gayatri Juneja: When she got married to Lalit, she hadn't expected to recieve so much happiness. That happiness had been Prem, Balwat praji's only son. Gayatri loves him more then anyone else in the entire world. He is the apple of her eye. When she came into the Juneja Mansion as Gayatri Juneja, she had come across a month old Prem. Since then, she had been his Maa and he has been her darling son.

Prem Juneja (22 yrs): He is Balwant Juneja's only son. He is exactly like Lalit and a complete apposite of his own father. He is very obedient and very respectful. He was only seen his mother in Gayatri Maa and for her, he can go to any extent. He loves his Maa and his cousin cum brother the most. He shares a special friendship with his Balraj Uncle (who he calls Raj Uncle).

Preet Juneja (19 yrs): He is the naughty boy in the house. He is always up for pranks to annoy his father. He shares a very close relationship with his Balwant Uncle and his PB. He can do anything for his PB because Prem had made several sacrifices throughout life for him.

:::::::::

Balraj Mann: He is a middle class man who lives in Mumbai with his two daughters. After the death of his wife, the only hope for his survival had been his three daughters. He shares a strong friendship with Lalit and Prem. Balraj thinks of Prem as his own son. Since his daughter's childhood, he has had acted as their Pappa dost with whom they can share all their feeling freely.

Teji Mann: She had been a Hindi professor in a colloge. She died in a car accident a long time ago leaving behind her three small daughters. Her last wish had been to have Balraj become a friend to their daughters and guide them in their life.

Kulraj Mann (24 yrs): She is the eldest daughter of Balraj and Teji Mann. She is very obedient and very close to her younger sisters. Kulraj is happily married to a close friends of Prem, Kiran Bakshi and lives in her sasural. Prem had been the one to find Kiran for Kulraj because he considered her as an elder sister and she considered him to her sweet younger brother. 

Heer Mann (20 yrs): She is the second oldest daughter of Balraj and Teji Mann. She is a shadow on her mother and older sister Kulraj. But at the same time, she is always fun of masti. She is very passionate about running and track. And out of all her sisters, she shares the closest relationship with her Pappa dost. She believes in love by seeing the love her father and mother shared. But she doesn't think that there is anyone in the world who could fall in love with her. She was just too simple for anyone to like her.

Meher Mann (18 yrs): She is the youngest of the Mann daughters and the prankster. But she loves her sisters and father a lot. She is passionate about running as well because she thinks that she needs to lose some weight. But her Heer Didi always tells her that she is perfect the way she looks.

Index

Prologue: Page 3

Part One: Page 6

Part Two: Page 10

Part Three: Page 13

Part Four: Page 17

Part Five: Page 20

Part Six: Page 23

Part Seven: Page 28

Part Eight: Page 32

Part Nine: Page 35

There goes the Character Sketch. Tell me if you like the idea and I will start writing part one as soon as possible. Thanks and I can't wait to start the Fanfic!

::Kali::

Kali's Kreativity (My Writing Thread)

Edited by -Kali- - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

curledup thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
It seems very interesting Kali, thank you for the pm....do pm me when you update

-aashifa-

Interesting concept

Cant wait to read more

Please PM me when you update
-BabyCupid- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome sounds great plzz update soon
and do pm me thanks!
Olicity_23 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hey

i have a feeling this story is gonna be amazing

plzzzzzzz pm me when u update

Kamal
sweetanu2314 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
wow man............brilliant idea........do continue soon.......do pm me when u update.........
kptl thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
m already liking it.....cant wait ... update soon...
and its brilliant idea ...
Pumpkinn thumbnail
Hey...
You start a ff also !
The concept is great !
Update soon !
Thnx for pm !
sonali09 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
heyy!!!
im so glad that you started an FF yaar!😃 
luved the character sketch! im sure that this FF is gonna be simply amazing! continue soon! :)
nspn.92 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nice concept.
I would love to read more.thanks for the PM.
Pls..do add me to ur PM list.