Yuvi's Nature, Astute Brains+Combative Courage

Interstellar thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Yuvi n mystery seems to walk hand in hand. Must check if it has been added in dictionary that synonym for mystery is Yuvi. Yuvi's past relation with goons is the question of the hour when it comes to YuNa.

Well the grand old tales can be traced here.

Tale one, thus can be unfolded as to, for want of money  Yuvi opted for rowdyism, took the path of immorality.

Tale two, stands thus, a rich orphaned person, at least with property in hometown to last for his survival (came out with this idea, on seeing Yuvi's brother calmly entering the operation theatre, with the knowledge of his fate.. Maybe left something/ancestral assets..), who is lured into the world of darkness. A vengeance filled power savvy Yuvi could have been an easy victim, lured by evil minds who is after his talents, befriended him so as to use him for immoral purpose or whatever.

Tale one seems to be really traumatic.
A  master of own self would better fit in tale 2, because tale 1 would raise clumsy question like, what was your job, what was your pay? n don't want Yuvi, the strategic player to stand with the response "i did odd jobs against my will". Wouldn't want a determined decision maker like Yuvi be put in such a trapped position.

Tale two is preferable as it suits his character and would allow Yuvi to say, "I entered at own will, then realised n retreated at free will". Tale 2 would sound loads better n fit better with Yuvi's daring nature, who takes his own decisions, make his own mistakes. Like Yuvi saying "My life, my rule, my ways; I led a life thus"

Have always admired Yuvi as the mingled form of 'Kshatriya's nature n Chanakya's mind set'. Wish his character goes with consistency.
So his character could be tracked thus,

• If someone gives directives or suggestions, a person like Yuvi would feel their patience running low.
  • If someone comes with advises to these Yuvi like people, would get in return an aggressive stare which would pronounce a command 'Quiet'.
  • N finally, if someone/something interrupt their fluent way of life, a combative natured person, I believe, would set a trap of maneuver to finish off with the issue.

Unlike previous mission of Yuvi's, which went baseless, I wish he plays a winning match this time. (The goons in the popular 'YuNa setting fire to water' episode said something about double-crossing them. Hope he did something for the well being of someone/something like that...)

Whatever be the issue with the goons, I wish to see him with vigor, Yuvi filled with fiery temper for being interrupted in his smooth going life by some mean guys. Wish to see him as usual with adamant
confidence n cool eyes, who would say "You people are spared until I remain calm". An alert forceful mind that would say "A little use of my brain n some efforts from me, will shatter anyone to nothing.. Dare to take my name or think about me even in dreams, you will pay for it".

I believe Yunanians, Yuvisters wouldn't want Yuvi's character getting tinted with darker shade. Plz leave your comments, tell your tales, share ur views...

Luv
Yami

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ilive2laugh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
as much as i love yuvi with his mystery character i also love him him
when he gets all romatic, blush and get tongue tied (the date scene)

i want him be come clean with naina but at the same time
stick w/o her and not break up (thinking that breaking up with her
will keep her safe)

and the whole goons equation is really weird cause yuvi was there
only for revenge. wonder when he had time to make enemies
given that he spent most of his life hating and potting of revenge.

instead of that the focus should have been on trust. how much
naina was hurt in the process. the whole i love yous and date
was rushed too much
Antares thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
I agree....don't want Yuvi to be one of the goons......he might have planned something with them or taken their help some way or the other......or maybe would have double-crossed them as they said on that day....but he certainly cannot be one of them.......keeping in mind his character it seems tale 2 is more suitable for him as he is his own master and only he has the right to control his life. No one can ever dictate Yuvi and make him do something he doesn't want to. Also he is sensitive to other's problems and is always ready to help people out so causing harm to someone this way is so not him. And the fact that he seems to hail from a well-to-do family considering his becoming a doctor and also his brother's treatment only indicates that he was enticed into that world of iniquity. Hope he is not deeply associated with them and will be able to pull himself out of this mess before its too late.
Interstellar thumbnail

Originally posted by: ilive2laugh

as much as i love yuvi with his mystery character i also love him him

when he gets all romatic, me tooooo..😍  blush and get tongue tied (the date scene)

i want him be come clean with naina but at the same time
stick w/o her and not break up lolz..no break up... am sure if yuvi makes up his mind he could safeguard anyone.. anyone, dats yuvi's calibre, here safeguarding himself n naina would be nothing for him dats how he was portrayed...  (thinking that breaking up with her
will keep her safe)

and the whole goons equation is really weird cause yuvi was there
only for revenge. wonder when he had time to make enemies  mystery yet to be revealed...
given that he spent most of his life hating and potting of revenge.

instead of that the focus should have been on trust. how much
naina was hurt in the process. the whole i love yous and date
was rushed too much trust n all..  may be we are yet to get.. lolz..if at all we get yuna scenes..

Interstellar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Starry_night

I agree....don't want Yuvi to be one of the goons......can't bear to take him, see him as goon..he might have planned something with them or taken their help some way or the other......or maybe would have double-crossed them as they said on that day....but he certainly cannot be one of them.......keeping in mind his character it seems tale 2 is more suitable for him as he is his own master and only he has the right to control his life. No one can ever dictate Yuvi   dictating yuvi!!!! lolz..may be someone who is willing to die wud do so ( except naina.. she has the ultimate power over him.. ) giving orders to yuvi is impossible.. and make him do something he doesn't want to. Also he is sensitive to other's problems and is always ready to help people out  u got it rightly here.. we  hav seen his concern for others.. so causing harm to someone this way is so not him. And the fact that he seems to hail from a well-to-do family considering his becoming a doctor and also his brother's treatment only indicates that he was enticed into that world of iniquity. Hope he is not deeply associated with them and will be able to pull himself out  or may be he has already given up.. now being chased again, something which involves his double crossing issue...of this mess before its too late.

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
That is so well-written and so well thought of , Tushy. You must must make more posts.

Even i dread the thought that Yuvi can have anything to do with the underworld , worse being a goon. That is another reason i feel that Naina may have to regret her decision of having fallen in love with somebody from the dark side. I wish wish wish wish he comes clean with Naina over his past. If he doesn't tell it now... and she finds it out through an ugly incident.... well, all hell will break loose.

I don't even want  to think that Yuvi has been a GOON.
-bhootni- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hmm...yami I think he did enter at free will and left it as well...he might have informed the police or saved an innocent person from getting killed!

love the post yami!
Interstellar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pocahontas

That is so well-written and so well thought of , Tushy. You must must make more posts. thank u so much nitica...

Even i dread the thought that Yuvi can have anything to do with the underworld ,  yuvi a goon is nigthmarish... worse being a goon. That is another reason i feel that Naina may have to regret her decision of having fallen in love with somebody from the dark side. I wish wish wish wish he comes clean with Naina over his past. If he doesn't tell it now...  i wish he confide in naina at least with some hints for now, n ask her for some time to reveal his entire secrets..   and she finds it out through an ugly incident.... well, all hell will break loose.

I don't even want  to think that Yuvi has been a GOON.     

koolaries4 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Amazing post Yami.. loved it..and i prefer the reality to be that he WAS a goon, who left all that away, for his revenge (one benefit ;))!!  And knowing his nature, those goons are probably after him because he either helped someone or went against those pplz helping some one..

And i believe, that everyone has the right to love - even a goon !! :) So i want Naina to accept him for who he is NOW, and not what he has been in the past.. becaause his past is definately dark, directly from the shadows!! *sigh*

Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Yamiii...    

Such a well thght out n thorough analysis n Yuvi. Brill! I hpe yr nt stil claimin 2 b Tm stuck in btw (lol)!

Does it rly matter wether Yuvi was a goon/nt?? Th characteristcs f Yuvi tht we hv bn portrayd so far, indicates tht if he was involved with th underworld 2 n e xtent it cud b due 2 his inherent gudness f aidin sm1 in need/asistn sm agency in decrsin ths chain f violenc!

Yuvi is a man f few wrds, BUT he is a MAN OF HIS WORD!!
Nor cud n e 1 question his loyalty, irrelevant f it being right/wrong in others eyes!
Every action he tkes wil b caried out f his own will, no 1 cn eva dictate 2 him...

I dnt c n e urgncy in him havin 2 reveal his shadowy past 2 Naina ASAP! Sh needs 2 hv faith in hr lov n him, 2 grant him th freedm f openin up 2 hr in his own time!!              
If Naina is in lv with th man he is 2day, thn sh must also rmmbr he is as he is DESPITE his violent n shadowy history!

Thnx 4 pm...*hugs*Edited by Sofna - 14 years ago