Happy b'day Meena ji!!!

Posted: 14 years ago
I was stalking profiles as usual when I saw that it's Meena ji's birthday today!!!! Happy birthday, Meena ji!!!! I hope you enjoy your day today and may you recieve joy and happiness always!!! So, where's the party tonight? 🥳 🥳 Sorry, can't give you my gift as I'm posting from my iTouch.....will give it to you tomorrow. Happy b'day once again and enjoy!!! 😃
Happy bday!!!
u sure she didn't put it as a random day? 😆
@debayon ...Stalking!!!!!😲😉

@SDK , check the profile again after a couple fo months n you will be wishing her again ðŸ˜†
Meena ji,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!

A very Happy Birthday Meena ji.

Happy Birthday Meena! your 1/4 century years old 😆.... have a great day! 😛
I was gonna say, "Hey, Meena, you're another Capricorn?"!!!!:O :O :O!!! And then I looked it up and discovered that Capricorn was out and Aquarius was in on Jan 20. "sighs"...oh well, you're still only just three days away...that's a close call.:P

Wish you many many happy returns of the day. All the best and hope you have a wonderful day filled with pleasant surprises. :)

Here's your lil pink b'day cake...😆

And keep painting the forum pink :P
Happy Birthday Meena JI!!!
So where's the birthday girl?
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MEENA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 🤗

Hope you have more FRESHIES ( FOBS) chasing after you and proposing to you!  and not just any Freshies- the one that look like great manmohan and manmohaati ji, ie the south Indian actor type of fobs! 😆😆

On a serious note, have a great birthday and hope all your wish comes true!!!!! my mum is also an Aquarius, her birthday was on the 21st of this month! and in whats your rashee sign the guy fell in love with this rashee...i guess their is something very special about you lucky Aquarius girls!!! 😉😆

Btw i always wanted to ask you, is pink your fav colour? 😆 Pink to make the boys wink...oh lets replace the boys with fobs = pinks to make the freshies (fobs) wink!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 🤣

Anyways, have a great birthday meena !!!!!!!!!!!!!! keep smiling, God bless! 🤗

and here i am ....dancing on  your bday>>>>>>>> ...aint my moves hella cool??! 😆

Xoxo

😆
😆