Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 14 years ago
@MJ:- You seriously should have a compilation of your quotes. Do tell me from where you get your quotes. After seeing  the horrible episode today your quotes and Poco's posts did soothe my mind. Thanks for your beautiful quotes.
koolaries4 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: psarada

@MJ:- You seriously should have a compilation of your quotes. Do tell me from where you get your quotes. After seeing  the horrible episode today your quotes and Poco's posts did soothe my mind. Thanks for your beautiful quotes.

Actually I do.. 😳 I browse for quotes on the net and then i save the ones i really like.. πŸ˜† I am glad my quotes help soothe your rage. 😊
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kai_Hiwatari

beautifully written poco πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘..thanks MJ and EvelineπŸ‘ completely agree with u guys!

Today's episode was very sad i couldn't even continue watching it after part 1, it was a bit too much for me. I wanted to give a very big mighty bear hug to SidπŸ€—.... Yep. Sid deserves all the hugs today. He was the man of the moment.

I wasn't very surprised by JP but Naina i did expect her to atleast ask Sid wht made him do this and yuvi...i expected him to stand by his side,  i liked the fact that in the reception he stood there consoling him on "trust" but i expected more atleast when Sid was leaving he cud have said something???... True. Naina has always been judgmental , be it in Yuvi's case or Sid's case. I was not expecting much from her but Yuvi shocked me. This is not what Yuvi is supposed to be.

Atul was all hypnotized today - no comments!!

I loved Kreeti, she was awesome she made sid understand the meaning and value of a women's izzat and loved the fact Sid made it clear that his intentions were never WRONG just the method he used!!.... Keert did listen to Sid at least . I was comforted.

Kudail - how on earth will see ever realize wht she did, for her she was a victim!!! never intended to HURT sid naah!!!😑

I loved the fact that sid wanted to talk with chudail in private and come up with a solution to the problem!! He made is clear coz it is his mistake he will leave sanjeevini!

Sid was so lost in his guilt that he never even bothered to mention in public or to his frnds nor to chudail herself wht compelled him to stoop so low!!!😡

Sid leaving was the worst part with all the flashbacks and most flashbacks had him with JP 😑..i wanted to see some flash backs with Dr Tam..

all in all a very depressing episode!!!

the future remains uncertain ......??

no cheers!!πŸ₯Ί

KaiπŸ’”

Well, Kai. The whole scenario was freakin' depressing today and am might furious at Riddzie and Sid's so-called friends. What in the world happened to the Yuvi we know?πŸ˜•
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: heersweetie

nitz nicely written sid wow what a gentleman the way he handled the situation i could have never imagined he could do it kudos to him

i am really  crying  😭😭😭today sids expressions and feelings came straight from his heart and touched my heart ( sid u rock what a classy man ) karan fab job as usual love u but i am alsocrying becoz the future is so uncertain if armaan comes back why have the sidma track in the first place and show audience their sparkling chemistry really the cvs should decide what they want to do and concentrate on it and not play around i just hope karan wahi gets his due which he truly deserves a warm hug πŸ€—from my side to sid( for being so upright and every inch the dignified manπŸ‘ ) and to karan wahi ( a true star in every aspect⭐️ ) for tolerating all the negative feedback being hurled at him ever since his entry for no fault of his and the way cvs are treating him

guys me so depressed and sad today hope eveything falls into place soon  

Karan Wahi is getting his due and he knows a majority of fans adore him. That is why he is such an adorable part of season 2. And don't worry. Everything WILL fall back into place. πŸ˜‰....

All love for Sid today.😳

PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: koolaries4

Actually I do.. 😳 I browse for quotes on the net and then i save the ones i really like.. πŸ˜† I am glad my quotes help soothe your rage. 😊

Then you do have to pm me all your quotes. I would like to save them so that when my children are grown up I can teach them better morals. Do please pm them to me.
koolaries4 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pocahontas

@MJ, Sarada. I don't have much to add to what you guys have already said. Yes, I was disappointed in everyone today except Atul and Keerti. Surprisingly , the man who committed a wrong emerged the hero today.

As for Riddzie , she seemed a petty human-being in comparison to Sid today.

Yes.. its been surprising to see they way Sid has emerged out of all this. Amongst all people, i would not have expected him to do such an honorable deed. Its been a treat to watch him emerge as the hero.

And yes, for quite a while Ridhimma seemed petty in comparison to Sid, today, she just confirmed it!!
koolaries4 thumbnail

Originally posted by: psarada

Actually i do! 😳 I browse the net and then save the quotes i really like when i am free.. πŸ˜† And i am glad it could soothe your rage! 😊
wilfen thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
so true Poco & koolaries4 ! Ridz actually made her shallowness official today.
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: koolaries4

Yes.. its been surprising to see they way Sid has emerged out of all this. Amongst all people, i would not have expected him to do such an honorable deed. Its been a treat to watch him emerge as the hero.

And yes, for quite a while Ridhimma seemed petty in comparison to Sid, today, she just confirmed it!!

Right.Even if Sid and Riddz become friends tomorrow , Sid will somehow , in a strange way stand in the spotlight of respectable individuality and Riddz will always appear shallow.... because of that one deed of honour that he did today for her sake while she never gave even a thought to what made Sid do all this.

Sid has risen much higher i ever thought he would. Sid's so-called greatest mistake brought out the best in him. Perhaps it was for the good.

wilfen thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
lots of KW or Sid topics during the weekend. i just hope KW actually browses through all this. He'd be very happy. All his hardwork is being rewarded now.