Jan 21st Update: Yug sees Rb with kamya

skstar thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Jan 21st Update:

Part 1:

Vrinda is on the bed thinking over what Kamya had said over the phone. Rb is watching Vrinda then he walks in to the room and pretends to look for his phone. Vrinda says Kamya had called she was talking about meeting you why don't you call her then Vrinda walks away puts her stuff in her closet. Rb keeps looking at his phone then Vrinda says you are coming down stairs aren't you for dinner then Rb says no I am not hungry then Vrinda leaves. Rb wonders how come Vrinda is not upset over the phone thing and how come he didn't see a thing on her face. Vrinda is going down the stairs then Tulsi ask Vrinda where she was then Vrinda says how she went to get Rb but he's not hungry so Tulsi says go downstairs I will be right back.

Rb is on the phone with Kamya saying what did you say to Vrinda because she didn't even look upset nothing was seen on her face. Kamya says it's a good thing she didn't suspect anything that just shows how much she loves you and how much she trusts you then Rb says it's this trust I want to break. Kamya says to let it go then Rb says no I will do my best to ruin Vrinda and make her feel how I felt in past. Tulsi comes to Rb and says why did you say no to dinner if you are not going to have it then I won't go down either, right now only I have come soon everyone will be here to bring you down. Rb gets annoyed and says go downstairs and tell everyone I don't want to eat so go now. Tulsi says sorry but you are very stubborn but more then you I am so if you don't want me to sit here and bug you then you will have to come downstairs with me and Rb says no then Tulsi says well then the dinner will come upstairs and you and I will eat together. Rb gets annoyed. Kv and everyone else is talking then Kv ask Vrinda where Rb is then Vrinda says he doesn't want to eat then Tulsi says oh he's busy with work maybe I can then Vrinda looks up and Rb is coming downstairs. Tulsi starts smiling. Rb is about to eat when Bebe stops him and says on such special occasion it's a good thing for the wife to feed her husband then more love is created between the couple then Kv gets happy and says how Sushma will feed him and Vrinda will feed RB. Rb says he doesn't believe in such then Kv tells him to listen.

Part 2:

Vrinda feeds Rb and Kv feeds Sushma. Tulsi smiles and says to Bebe I love this tradion of feeding if mama and papa did this everyday then they would love each other so much. Everyone starts laughing. Rb tells Kv he's going to a business trip with Kamya tomorrow and then Rb leaves the table.

Next day at school Tulsi and Prerna are with Yug. Tulsi talks about how Rb fed Vrinda. Then Tulsi says she feels sad how she acts such a way with her dad but her dad doesn't talk to her mom and how hard shes trying to unite her parents. Then Tulsi gets sad. Yug says you can't give up like this and god is with those that help themselves so smile now then Tulsi smiles and tells Yug how Rb has gone with Kamya. Yug gets a phone call from Neel and Neel says we have a meeting don't forget then Yug says okay I will be there. Yug says bye to the girls and leaves.

Yug and Neel are at the hotel discussing stuff then Yug walks away and sees Rb with Kamya. Yug hides and remembers how Tulsi had told about Rb business trip. Then Yug wonders why did Rb lie to his family when he never left the town and is still here.  Yug hides in another room and sees Rb and Kamya walk by there.

Part 3:

Vrinda gets a phone call from a man at the hotel that Rb is with another woman in a hotel room and how she should come here and catch him. As the man is talking Yug happens to be there so Yug listens in to what the man is saying. The man finishes his talk with Vrinda and walks over to Rbs room, Yug follows him. RB gives the money to the guy and the guy leaves. Yug is outside when he hears Rb and Kamya talking. Kamya ask Rb why he payed the man then Rb says I told him to call Vrinda and tell her I am at this hotel with another woman. Kamya gets mad why he's doing all this. Yug is standing outside listening in to the conversation.

Kamya says how can you tell Vrinda all this then Rb says I know you are doing all this as a friend but just once I want Vrinda to believe in all this so I can see the same pain in her that I got m any years ago and how I lost my son just once she feels this then I won't ask you to do this. Rb says don't think I am using your friendship but just asking for your help. Kamya thinks to herself I am not doing this for friendship but for your love I am doing this. Yug is standing outside hearing everything then Yug thinks to himself oh so Rb wants to give the same pain he got 7 years ago wish I could clear things up but I know Rb won't believe me.

Vrinda is sitting on her bed wondering what she should do if she should believe this person who had called her then they show her walking. Rb and Kamya are waiting at the hotel. Yug is lost in his thought while his meeting is going on. Rbs hear a knock on his door then Kamya gets scared and Rbs excited that Vrinda is here so he can see her face then Rb opens the door. The End

Precap: Its Yug standing thinking to himself that he won't let Rb create misunderstanding between him and Vrinda and how just like Rb made someone male a phone call to Vrinda how Yug himself also made someone make a call there

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

urmee thumbnail
i'm damn confused with the current track...............just hoping a best ending of the show
skstar thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i should start a count down from monday on wards!!!