bapatel81 thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
i seriously don't like people in this show...they have to be polite in the  show  for the show  tittle and its holistic approach.
they fight and curse like they are on MTV rodies show.. and sorry but there should not be parents involved in this show...fight is like very rude look like its scripted..if it is plz production house its not been and family realty show. as my grand parents who were egarly waiting for this show..are disgusted know thatt hey dont want to watch...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sunandshine thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I agree..I watched the whole set of episodes yesterday and it is surprising that Aastha said 'Bloody shit" in this show😕 Also, the bhajan singer seems very unholy! all the parents are more for the money than for God, i feel! its pretty sick that they are being constantly called as 'Shravan Kumar' since Shravan was such a holy person..they are maligning his name!!
Chits1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
yeah...I know I was shocked at aastha's gaali...but I find a couple of them are sharavan kumar types..like Pulkit..I liked this guy and also Meenu bhabhi.
sunandshine thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Chits1

yeah...I know I was shocked at aastha's gaali...but I find a couple of them are sharavan kumar types..like Pulkit..I liked this guy and also Meenu bhabhi.

Yeah..I liked Pulkit and Meenu! who was that girl who said 'Shaadi ke baad body mein stiffness aa jaaatee hai"🤣gosh! one of the dumbest things I have ever hear😆 
Chits1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sunandshine

Yeah..I liked Pulkit and Meenu! who was that girl who said 'Shaadi ke baad body mein stiffness aa jaaatee hai"🤣gosh! one of the dumbest things I have ever hear😆 

I know..that gal is akansha..who was in the agni parikha round with minu 😃
axeion thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Chits1

I know..that gal is akansha..who was in the agni parikha round with minu 😃

Experience speaks a lot 😊