Written Update 21st January

nikita_88 thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Bandini 21st January

Hey guys,

Its been a while since I have done the update so do excuse all mistakes. Anyways without further Ado here is today's update

The episode begins with the end of yesterday as Hiten is revealed as the Malik. Santo is in shock and Shaskank doesn't look to happy. Santo and Shaskank hide their face faces as Hiten walks past. Santo asks how all this happened.  Shaskank is saying a lot has changed in these last 10 years, here look this is the first piece of evidence for everything changing in D-pur. The Malik has changed.  Santo and Shaskank go on following the crowd. Hiten stops at Monghi's shoes, and asks whose shoes are these?  No answer, he asks again. A villager says it was some girl we tried to stop her but she didn't listen to us once and she went on in. Hiten asks who is in the mandir and tells that person to come out. Monghi comes out and walks down the steps and then stops half way. Hiten walks up the stairs to her. They have a stare off. Hiten smiles at her and Moghni smiles and winks back at him, they hug. Santo asks why Hiten hugged that girl. Shaskank tells Santo that Hiten knows that girl, didn't you recognise her that's your younger sister Monghi.

Santo has flashbacks of Hiten and Monghi, where Monghi is telling Hiten that he has to shower here at the well. Hiten is saying what I will shower here. Monghi goes chup, and tells him to shower quickly before more people come to shower.

Back to the Mela Hiten and Monghi go up the stairs to pray and everyone goes up to pray with him. Santo is shocked. Shaskank says since Hiten has become Malik he has stopped this caste divide and everyone can pray together.  Hiten is doing the Pooja. Santo is happy as she looks on. Santo thinking to herself that she can't believe her little sister has grown up so much, and become so pretty. Hiten passes the Aarti on to Monghi. Santo says she really wants to meet her.  Back at the Mandir Monghi is saying Bhagwan please give D-pur's Malik some brain cells, so he won't annoy me as much. Hiten hits her and asks her what she is asking from God. Monghi goes Hiten Bhai why are you interfering with my setting with God. She continues to say do listen to what I have said. She laughs. Hiten says you have grown up so much but your naughtiness still hasn't gone.

The Pandit comes and gives the Aarti to Monghi and says go and put it by the tree and today you have come with Malik himself that has been your good luck. They leave with the Aarti and take it to the tree.

Santo goes to a bangle stall and asks how much the bangles are. She buys the bangles and then asks a lady to go and give them to Monghi. The lady goes and gives them to Monghi. Monghi sees them and has a flashback of her, Santo and Khemi. She thinks who knows about these Bangles, no one knows about this expect me and Khemi bhen and she stops there, the woman is about to point to Santo but she runs away from there.

It is Shaskank who is pulling her away. Santo is saying I was going to meet Monghi after all these years, I want to meet her let me go. Shaskank holds her back and says a lot has changed in the last 10 years. Santo says I know a lot has changed but Monghi is my sister she loves me a lot, why didn't you let me meet her. Shaskank says she won't met you, when she was little the matter was different, but now she knows you killed Arjan and that on purpose and now she hates you. Your younger sister hates you. Santo is hearing Monghi's voice in her head. Santo says  sister that loved me a lot now hates me, you said the truth everything has changed here, I can adjust to anything but can you tell me why Malik didn't come here. Shaskank is like I will tell you but tell me Santo, you served a punishment, you done what you wanted to but why did you go to jail. Tell me Santo, who did you go to jail to save. Santo says don't ask me any questions to my answer but tell me why Malik didn't come here today? Shaskank looks away, then walks away.  Santo thinking to herself she must she Malik, but how with what face. But why isn't anyone talking about him, I can only get my answer from one place.

Santo goes to Nanaji's place. She has flashbacks of her at Nanaji's place. Nanaji is calling for Monghi. Santo says Nanaji and runs in to him and then Nanaji says you have come, Bori was making noise cause she was hungry so I fed her, then says why are you standing here bring my medicines from inside. Seems like Nanaji has gone blind. As Santo goes to get the medicine Nanaji asks since when did you start wearing Payal from? Nanaji says don't worry about it just take me to my room, in case I hurt myself somewhere in the dark, you are the one that will have to treat me. My limbs can go but before leaving this world my eyes shouldn't leave a person. Nanaji come on give me teh guidance I need to get to my room. Santo goes to help him but Nanaji says you aren't Monghi who are you. Santo is shocked and she doesn't say a word. Monghi comes there and says who is here. Santo says Bandini. Nanaji says Santo. Monghi says this isn't Santo, her sentence isn't over yet, this girl studies with me in my college, my friend. Nanaji says forgive me, I am blind as it is but I think I am going deaf as well. Monghi says I shall give her what she wants and tells Santo to come with her. Santo slowly walks out. Monghi gives her the bangles back, and says I don't have any relation with you or the things related to you. Santo tries to say something but Monghi goes please go from here. Santo is left dejected and she is leaving slowly from there.

Nanaji and Monghi are coming out Nanaji is telling her you do know you need to go to Malik's house today. Monghi says I know I shall go. Nanaji what is your friends name. Monghi says Nandani. Nanaji says you have never mentioned her before. Monghi says I forget Nanaji and Santo is listening to Convo and Monghi leaves to get Nanaji's medicine.  

Episode ends!

I have a question a lot has changed but what exactly has changed? Expect Hiten becoming the Malik ๐Ÿ˜•

Edited by nikita_88 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks niks..it was really a nice episode and i loved it..Hiten changed so many things in d'pur but hiw he couldnt change the minds of the ruling family there๐Ÿค”
anna44 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thank you Nikki...

the other thing that is changed is everyone hates santu....

After all santu did - I am sure there is no namo nishana of her in M-mansion...she should not have accept all the stuff that Maulik say as she has no hand in that...
abhidip thumbnail
thanks a lot everything changed means the  people have changed their attitude towards Santo
soap-critic thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you Nikita for the update. I am glad they did not make Hiten evil but that he has made positive change in Dharampur.

Why is Shanky beating around the bush? What has happened in M-mansion? Did DM get sick or did he just give up on life? Was Santu's silence and her behaviour with him responsible for whatever DM's state will be or someone else?

They sure are building this up slowly (irritating for us the viewers) instead of jumping straight into it. I believe Santu at M-mansion will be the cliffhangar tomorrow.

soni-zee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update Nikita, so Monghi change a lot, and Shashank is telling nothing why???? Defenetly tomorrow there will be "CLIFFHANGER" !!!! ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
What we can expect else !๐Ÿ˜’
Rakhie_08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Shashank keeps saying everything has changed.

Well then for God's sakes tell us what the hell has changed!!!!
Piku_S thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Thanks Nikita for the beautiful update๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
They are really dragging this introduction track, and making the viewers really irrated and annoyed. Shanky what the hell has changed, to beating around the bushes, and say the darn thing. ๐Ÿ˜กSantu don't cry. You are educated woman. What did Santu expect, she has taken the blame for a murder and everyone will not sit and wait at home for her to return and take her aarti.  Of course people at the madhouse will hate her to the T.  DM probbaly won 't forgive her for not telling the name of the person she took the blame for. I hope he is not bed ridden or something.

I wish for Santu to start her own business or something. Not cry, maybe she can use the POA and rule the madhouse.

Tomorrow will be a cliffhanger
svmi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thank you for the update. so nothing has changed . they hated Santu when she went to jail and they still hate her.
kawal_tak thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i don't understand why khemhi starts to hate santu, i mean does her bhanewilal means more than her own sis? ekta have ruined the serial