Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Iriss thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: riks1

u still bothered abt that track😲foget it...it'll never be solved😆Vandu i used to really watch the show with my dil n soul the magic the intensity the chemistry n bonding of each n every track itna accha tha ke i did'nt knew when i connected with the show from my heart but then soon realised the mistake when Prem was shown in blast sachi i cried that day n jo sadness aur soona pan tha FC pe forum pe in all inetrviews that HC gave sachi😭then decided to fight n we had our Prem back but then sach kahoon from the Veera thing woh bhi understandable tha but when Prem doubted Heer even if it was for 1 day ya few hours i totally disconnected with the showthe eternal love story kho gaya n its not yet found😡Die CH Die😡

monday ka epi will be definitely nice afterall we'll be getting a romantic premeer scene😳gosh i can't wait😍😍😍chalo let's see Monday wht we have in store😍😍😍😍😍😍

Chal  bye dear😃see ya on Monday😃

vandy

Edited by bellle4u - 14 years ago
-.Priya.- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: bellle4u

Hey Priya😃No crying dear chalo asoon poocho show me ur smile like this😃

hello priya
ok maan li tumhar baat😃

THanks dear,cho glad u liked it😊
no thanx priya
i really loved it😛

pehle official confirmation aane de then we will see and we will bombard them with our mails show them our Fan power😊don't worry😉its THEY  who will cry not us😉
yes priya u r right
theyll surely hv to cry for doing this to us

Priya

-svetalana- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Oh Great ..We are on 47th Harshad Chopra FC.So proud to be associated with Harshad.I am really proud to be his fan .He has become the inspiration and reason to smile ..Harshad You rock.

Lets have a blast.

SVeta
-.Priya.- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
okay vandana priya n anusha
u guys r so right
n im wid u on dis ki HC shud never do a show with BT or SP again
i sware ive started to hate BT also
i only want kis desh to hv a logical ending n the new CH shud be given a chance xcoz shes giving us premeer scenes
n i know one thing ill not get to see premeer jodi ever again
thats why i dnt want it to end now
im not ready for it now😒
but i will be very happy that after this show HC will come in a new show😃

now coming to d show i really liked todays epi
it was filled wid premeer
but due to the tension
i culdnt watch it properly

lilsasha thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anusha10

@Shabnam - Hey Shabnam How r u dear ? Tu toh bilkul Eid-Ke-Chand Bangaye hain ..Not even a single Message from you past so many days. Is Everything fine with you sweetie ? Miss you Loads Dear..Please post whenever you get Time ..Hope to interact with you So soon

Hi Anusha, Prii, Alina, Ektay, Vandy, everyone....
Sowee anusha I was a Silent reader myself all these days like Khushi... sometimes i would read random posts but didnt reply... I will not give reason for being inactive but will defi post when i get chance...
How are u and Everyone at HCFC???...mazay mein naa? Congrats to All of You for 47th FC... Read half of 1st page... I have to unreserve my post too...
So are we ready for Monday?... IHU ko acche se jhadoo waadoo markar, new bed sheets lagaakar saaf rakhna... we all will be admitted on monday...😆 ....
Today in 1st part HC gave excellent expressions in front of Lalu... 👏...Prem is all broken and have understood that even if G3 returns, his Maa will never be his real Maa in future... She will always hate him...😭... Poor guy ek sukoon ki saans bhi nahi le sakta...sab uski jaan ke peeche padgaye hai... ...i want this track to end ASAP... well chodho me bery excited for Monday... kitne din baad we are about to get a good premeer scene... hope chindi sa na ho and wonder which song will be played in background?...any guesses?

okie take care..regards and Hug to all of you 🤗
Shabnam 😊

-Anusha- thumbnail

Hey Anu🤗
Hey Pri Muahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Very Good Morning Guys 
🤗🤗🤗
okay chalo let's phrrrrooooooooollllllllll over that scene😍as it is its being such a long time least we got PH alone😉
Yes pri after a long time we got a caring scene of PH..Chalo atleast Viren's evil plans made us give a cute and caring Husband Prem back..Now he will do all things for his Heer..Me eagerly waiting to see Prem again as Chef for his wife hai hain mein marjava 😍
😍😍😍

Anu see the first post of pg 4 read it😃
Yes i checked it Pri..I am feeling Happy that Atleast Kis Desh got an extension..so now creatives will more concentate on PH couple..after that hope they give a Perfect ending and end it asap..Yes i am saying it take ur time to give a perfect ending , fulfill al our dreams and end it ..I will be so happy for that 😊

Priya

-Anusha- thumbnail

agree with each and every word that u've said anu...u stole the words from my mouth....
Yeah di after seing the TAM ratings i am compltely pissed off with both SP and BT ..😡
kis desh had a greater potential than any other show on the channel....had the channel not showed its biaseness in promoting the show well and giving proper repeats ...the success story of this would've been something else!
Agreed with you di..Kis Desh really needs a Better channel than SP and wonderful creative  like Vikas and Garry sir's Direction..Then i will be ready to watch the show even for 5 yrs also..Atleast SP can give " Ab tak ka Safar " on sundays or saturdays but They did a care a bit to promote ..Worstest Channel i have ever seen and in future i wont see this type of Channel🤢
the channel step motherly treatment started right from the beginning of last year wen we stopped have proper repeats and almost zero promos......star should've seen the popularity of harshiti and cashed upon it...instead it went with the strategy of promoting other couples.......height of biaseness was reached wen the show was shifted to the afternoon slot....we got the last promo in june last week.....the 6 year leap was never ever promoted!!!star's afternoon promo doesn't even mention the show!other afternoon shows get a proper repeat in the evening...KDM doesn't even get that!
Yes di have to agree with your each and every words . Height and tooo depth of biasness even a Afternoon shows Promo doesn't have Kis Desh in it ..That shocked me most when i watched it for the First time ..What any viewer will think if they show like that ? Everyone thinks that at 2.30 slot no show is gonna come ..Isn't it ? These are such a creepy feelows and they are expecting Ekta to give another show for them..Kuch toh sharam hooni chahiye yeh sab karthe hua..After Kis Desh why the hell we will ever turn on SP..i will just remove SP channel from my cable ..They dont deserve Viewers like us 😡

so basically wat we feel is....its better that the creatives come up with a sensible ending and the cast which deserves a lot more(read PT shows)get a chance to move ahead......and the creatives they r no less.....they also share the half blame game!
I still cant believe How Kis Desh went out of Top 100.. Last week it was on 68 ..30 places in just one week ..How is it possible di ? i am confused thinking this ? i feel that TAM ratings are not even worth ..🤢..I will also blame BT and its CHs in this destruction..All are foolish ..😡😡

vandy

-Anusha- thumbnail

see anu mixed feelings are there...harshad fans will be happy that desh ends as it means that he'll be cast in a better show on a better channel on prime time...but desh fans....esp prem fans will be sad....so lets hope only for the best......
and frankly speaking...i really want HC to be non associated with SP.....he desreves much more!

vandy

So True Vandy di ..we will be Happy that Harshu will get Good offers and Promising Roles in future better than this Channel and even the Production House BT..Even i dont mind watching Harshu in other BT show..I stil have to agree that BT is the Perfect Production hose they show the relations excellently and later they will destroy it thats the main problem with BT..They will mess up everything so easily and raise our BP and tension..Pata nahai kab sudergha Yeh BT ..But donno i still want Harshu to be associated with BT because they can only make every viewer go crazy and mad about the character which the actors are playing ..So i cant stop myself Loving BT 😆.But one thing Not again with SP ..I cant take this worst channel anymore 🤢
-Anusha- thumbnail

so agree with u both Anu n Vandu its all CH ki galati n SP took advantage of it Dusht CH they knew the show is ggoing down still they kept killing characters n jo tracks laye hey bhagwan😡How will show survive whne CH itself wanted to kill the show😡😡😡

vandy

Hey Priya ..Agree with u also ..I have to give the equal blame to both Creatives and SP..But First SP did wrong then i blame our CHs..When show was shifted CHs came up with leap and freshness that was accepted by everyone and even the TRPS are far better than now PT shows..But they are jealous and removed the show and throwed it in afternoon slot..From there our destruction has started with boring tracks and experiments..So i first blame SP more than our creatives
-Anusha- thumbnail

Originally posted by: ektay11

okay vandana priya n anusha

u guys r so right
n im wid u on dis ki HC shud never do a show with BT or SP again
i sware ive started to hate BT also
i only want kis desh to hv a logical ending n the new CH shud be given a chance xcoz shes giving us premeer scenes
n i know one thing ill not get to see premeer jodi ever again
thats why i dnt want it to end now
im not ready for it now😒
but i will be very happy that after this show HC will come in a new show😃

Hey Priya How r u dear ? *Hugs* .. About HC in SP and BT i will go with Now association with SP but BT i still cant hate BT ..As we know that it still remains as the Best production House and they show the best of realtions and even they also know how to make a charatcter so adorbale that everyone will fall in love with the show and esp the roles which actors are playing..Ofcourse they also know how to destroy a character thats secondary thing 😆..All i want is Kis Desh should get an extension that too they should end before SPA itself i really cant bear another insult by SP channel in giving awards ..Then a proper ending with all our wishes and shhut the shop asap ...Premeer jodi are forever and ever for me ..no jodi can never beat our lovable Jodi even in future also 😳..HC should get a hand ful of projects that too on other chanels like Colors and Zeetv not at all on SP again 🤢

now coming to d show i really liked todays epi
it was filled wid premeer
but due to the tension
i culdnt watch it properly

Ummmmmmmmm Epi was too lovely filled with PH scenes and Heer's fear and Prem caring her like a baby..Due to tension u could not watch that sad Priya..You know when PH are on screen i will forget all my worries and watch it super happily with a ever lasting smile on my face ..That is PREMEER KA JODI ⭐️