Users

Frequent Posters

ani11 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

😆😆😆

sdpooja thumbnail
arijit to hai suron ka raja, suron ka malik, suron ka mahasagar, suron ka mahagyani, to ab suron ka dulara bhi woh hi ho sakta hai
Kay Kay thumbnail
Aijit is Arijit and Qazi is Qazi, comparing them makes no sense. Arijit is far far ahead as a singer and Qazi is there as a singer only because of the Indian public preference to him, I guess as a person. Qazi certainly made the right moves atleast of the cameras and endeared himself to the public that saw him make it as a singer, but if you go in for pure singing as a basis, Arijit wins hands down.
bilu thumbnail

Originally posted by: pila95

1.) PEOPLE VOTE FOR LALU LIKE BECAUSE THEY ARE IGNORANT AND TOO IMMATURE.. THEU GET TRAPPED IN LALU'S SPEECHES (LIKE QAZI) and acting (Like qazi.. i m sure you know that he even acted in auditon where he created a imaginary girlfriend.. made a story of break up and then dedicated a song to her.. and then USHA UTHUP cried emotionally.. IF YOU REALLY DO NOT KNOW - REFER INDIA TODAY)

2.) LALU GET A PERCENTAGE OF VOTE OF HIS CASTE ( LIKE QAZI GETS OF HIS)

3.) LALU DO NOT LOOSE BECAUSE UNFORTUNATLY EDUCATED PEOPLE MOSTLY DO NOT TURN UP TO VOTE (UNFORTUNATLY IN FG TYPE SHOWS MOSTLY TEEN AGE VOTES NOT THAT MANY MATURE PEOPLE)

I am sure you understand the logic.

PS: About me being clever.. at the time of voting process i did many posting where i clearly said arijit is not that good a human being as compare to shamit... I knew that could impact ari's vote negatively.. But this forum for me is just to put my point across..

I never hated or loved qazi as a person.. as a singer too if one day he improves.. I may like him.. but he is still far from being a good singer.

I do not know whether you are in India or not but I am in India and have actively participated in the voting process and do not accept a word of what you say because Qazi has got majority of intelligent people and mature people votes and not teenagers only . 44 lakhs votes are not won just like that!

As for caste  {you were too immature yourself to write something like that} Then you know that our poor Qazi was in minority in the country!!If it was just caste then Arijit should have won hands down in India!! Rubbish you talk!
About imaginary girlfriend and all yes I read it but it was written in a good taste and in todays world it pays to have presence of mind!What is wrong in that?
For improving in singing he has alraedy proved enough and improved enough!

In charisma he is unbeatable and take on even  the best in the industry!
 a piece of advice-Grow up please!
Rumi thumbnail
Why are you fighting again? Can't you think in this way?

Whatever Qazi has got Arijit does not have, i.e. the Charizma. 😳 Whatever Arijit has got Qazi does not have, i.e. the heavenly voice. 😳 so it is meaningless to try to compare them. only we can say that both of them are best in their own ways and both of them rock and will continue to rock in future. 👏

Originally posted by: Rumi

Whatever Qazi has got Arijit does not have, i.e. the Charizma. 😳 Whatever Arijit has got Qazi does not have, i.e. the heavenly voice. 😳 so it is meaningless to try to compare them. only we can say that both of them are best in their own ways and both of them rock and will continue to rock in future. 👏

thats a great way to look at it rumi👏

*dolly* thumbnail
😆 😆
rumi, I agree with u 100%.
U cannot compare apples with oranges, although they both r fruits 😉
bilu thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rumi

Rumi I agree with you 100 % But it is people like Pila95 who incite this kind of talk. If you have noticed that I have been telling people not to criticize but praise!but when when someone comes and talks nonsense then taking it just lying down and ignoring all the time is not possible! I  sorry but I stand by every word I say!
pila95 thumbnail
TRUTH IS TRUTH !!

IT HARDLY MSATTER IF 44 LAKH OR 44 CRORE ARE NOT READY TO ACCEPT.

UNLESS I AM CORRECT , I AM ALL PREPARED TO BE WITH MY THOUGHT EVEN I AM ALONE IN THE WORLD.

AND OBVIOUSLY I HAVE ALL RIGHT TO PUT MY POINT ACROSS.
pila95 thumbnail
MOST OF THE (NOT ALL) HAVE BEEN MORE THAN CRITICAL TO REX , ARPITA... AND EVEN ARIJIT.

BUT WHEN SOMEONE IS CRITICAL (AND RIGHTLY SO)TO QAZI, THEY WILL BECOME HYPER...