•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 14 years ago

PART 1:

Show start with MB telling moropant not to worry about Manikarnika as her elder sister she will take full care of maanu and smirks at mannu and tells moropant that king will be punishing Sumer Singh for attacking hone wali rani. Mannu is shocked hearing this and tears are flowing down of her eyes. MB says king loves hone wali maharani very much so he is gonna kill SS with his own hand for trying to kill Hone Wali Maharani.. Everyone leaves mannu room other than MB. MB taunt Mannu saying everyone is going against her.(too much Bakwas of MB) Mannu tells MB she has lost her mind as well. What why she think firnagi will leave her alone..MB stops mannu but mannu says BAS!! leave at once or you will see Manikarnika's DURGA face withina Sec Mannu tells MB to GET OUT.

PART 2:

MB leaves mannu's room. Mannu is worried about what to do. Parachi comes running saying don't I look like Chotti behen of Maharani. Parachi asked what happen Mannu didi. Manu tells her what if king kill sumer singh. SS will not attack king due to her. Mannu says she do not know either to complete Putri Dharam or Raj Dharam. Mannu was about to leave but parachi stop her saying kaka has order you not to leave. Moropant comes with Haldi and Parachi puts puts haldi on mannu Moropant says now this haldi is JUTTI so we can take this haldi King..MB is looking from corner she comes and puts haldi on herself and says hamare jutti haldi maharaj ke paas gaye ga (mine haldi will go to kings)..Parachi and Nana bhau are on their way to kings palace to give haldi..Tatya tope comes to talk to nana bhau while parchi proceed..MB comes to parachi and says chipkali (lizard) Parachi is scare and give the bowl to MB while she is looking around for chipkali. MB changes haldi bowl..

Part 3:

King is getting ready for Haldi ceremony. Pandit says Haldi has arrived from brides side. Kings says welcome to …MB is there too Parachi says where am I gonna sit, king calls and said sit beside him. Pandit ask King to take sit to start haldi ceremony. Janaki Bai was about to go to put haldi on king but sakku bai stop her and she goes to put haldi on king but pandit stops her saying only kanya or wedded woman can put sagum ki Haldi not by widow. Sakku is shocked and leaves.

Tatya guru says IF kanya is the only one who can put haldi then our parachi can do it. Pandit ask parachi to come and put haldi. MB is happy saying mine haldi will be applied to king. Parachi says I already have haldi in my hand as I applied it to my mannu didi so I will apply this haldi from my hand to king nd she did not put her hand in the haldi bowl. MB is disappointed with her loss again.

Guard comes to king and says Daku SS is coming to the mandir. Pandit stops king from leaving but king says he will go and punish SS. .King leaves. MB is happy

In Mannu's palace:

Mannu's haldi ceremony is going on. Moropant ask if everything is well. Nanbhau says before the haldi rasam is completed king left . Mannu ask where Tatya guru says to the Mandir where SS is coming to offer sacrifice to durga maa..
Mannu is worried..and screen split between mannu and MB

Pre-cap..SS is about to offer goat to Durga ma and is about to kill it with sword. King comes and hold his hand

Edited by anna44 - 14 years ago
Thanks Anna - shall wait for it...

Hi Anna - thanks for the update - MB is becoming really a irritating character now.. Anna can you change the heading to 19th Jan since you have mentioned it as 20th Jan.

Thanks for the wonderful detailed update.....much appreciative