Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prabha. thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Thats not problem. If you have the time you could Google and try to find about the specific dates I request.
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: prabhanarayan

Thats not problem. If you have the time you could Google and try to find about the specific dates I request.

Sure...I'll try.
prabha. thumbnail
I need help in finding what case was aired on 2-Feb-2007. The case description is - It was about a Killer who runs from Jail but is killed on his way to a hotel/paking area of a mall where he was supposed to meet his wife & girlfriend.

visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

I need help in finding what case was aired on 2-Feb-2007. The case description is - It was about a Killer who runs from Jail but is killed on his way to a hotel/paking area of a mall where he was supposed to meet his wife & girlfriend.

I am actually on that task right now...every site has details for 9th Feb and 26th Jan...but nothing in between. I am trying other forums as well...
prabha. thumbnail
Can someone tell me who was the lady officer in the 111 minute special and what was the name of the case.
prabha. thumbnail
Some interesting information added to the first post.
debayon thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I am opening this thread to try and list all the Case Title so far, hopefully with original air dates or proper sequence. Its going to be difficult for the really old one but this thread is to try and give it a shot.

Some Information interesting information

21 Jan  1998 : CID Starts
Jul-Aug 1999 : Abhijit Enters
 7 Jun  2000 : ACP Regains Eyesight
27 Feb  2004 : Dr Anjalika Enters
Apr-May 2004 : Daksh Enters
10 Sept 2004 : Aditi Enters
19 Aug  2005 : Aditi's Exit
   Nov  2005 : Daksh's Exit
10 Mar  2006 : CID becomes an hourly show
26 May  2006 : Muskaan Enters
29 Sept 2006 : Vivek Enters
17 Nov  2006 : Dr Nyla Rajadhyaksha Enters
 9 Mar  2007 : Dr Salunke RE-Enters
10 Aug  2007 : Devyana, Dr. Taarika Enter
 7 Sept 2007 : Muskaan's Exit

List of cases whose titles/year of telecast is not known
    THE CASE OF THE SUICIDE THAT WAS MURDER - 1&2 THE CASE OF THE COMATOSE VICTIM - 1&2
  1. THE BLOODY TRAIL - 1&2

Hmmmm. about the first 2 cases, I have links to these videos and have seen the episodes. There's Dr. Anjalika in it but no Daksh or Aditi and there's Sudhakar in it. So, according to your info, these 2 had been shown in between 27 Feb to Mar of 2004.

About the Bloody trail episode, I have the links too and have seen the episode. In it, there's Dr. Anjalika and it is one of the episodes in which the side story is Daksh looking for his brother's killer. So, it must be somewhere around Nov or Oct 2004. Hope this helps.
debayon thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
BTW, found info about when Vivek entered CID: 29th Sept 2006, The Case of the Killer Eyes. Oh, and I found the dates for the first 3 cases whose names have been mentioned.

The Case of the Suicide that was Murder: 16-17th Jun 2004

The Case of the Comatose Victim: 22-23rd Jun 2004

The Case of the Bloody Trail: 24-25th Jun 2004
Edited by debayon - 14 years ago
prabha. thumbnail
There are constant references to Daksh in THE CASE OF THE COMATOSE VICTIM and my guess is that this and THE BLOODY TRAIL came one after the other based on Daksh's story.

You are right, THE CASE OF THE SUICIDE THAT WAS MURDER must be between 27 Feb to Mar of 2004 since till then Dr Anjalika's grudge against ACP was not resolved and she was being very very rude ðŸ˜¡ to Daya Sir.

About the dates 16-17th Jun, 22-23rd Jun and 24-25th Jun 2004 are consicutive dates. Both parts should have a gap of 7 days between them. If I remember correctly regular CID has always been once a week. Has regular CID ever been bi-weekly, I know CID SB was before it became a daily soap but never regular CID.