Rishta.com- College days.

AnVishtian thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Hey Guys!
I'm back again posting my review's on the episode 😊 😊
Though I didn't get to post my thoughts on episode 2 πŸ˜” I was too busy with studies but I was able to catch episode 3 and have time to write my review! πŸ˜ƒ

But back to the topic, Episode 3- College days.

Rohan:
Awww!! He was so INCREDIBLY cute in today's episode. Seriously LOVED him! Especially the scenes where he was bugging Isha about what she was going to do that night πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
It seems Rohan dear doesn't like dentist's (Like me πŸ˜† I tell you those dentist's ALWAYS lie when they say it won't hurt )

His rivalry with Gaurav was funny... I liked the scenes where he was telling bad stuff about Gaurav to Isha and she was telling him to stop telling lies πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

The thing about Rohan I love the most is that he has a child-like essence in his personality. Which so LOVABLE! 😳 😳 😳
No matter what happens, He will never change and I don't want him to either πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ

Isha:
I liked Isha today, She seemed to be the chilled out one in today's episode. What I mean is usually Rohan would be laid back about the client, He would be chilled out one who fixes the problem while Isha would be worried about it or irritated about the problem but in today's episode it felt slightly different, it felt like they switched places or something... Dunno how to explain it correctly πŸ˜”

Also I was kinda surprised by how Isha dressed for the date/party/something with Ruchika, I mean I thought Isha might be the type of girl who was fashionable or something like that since she has VERY good taste in her clothes. But it fit her character, Thinking about it...

RoSha:
LOVED them today!!
Was I the only one who felt they were getting more and more closer? 😳 😳

I was grinning in all their scenes today, It was so good. Especially the last few scenes!
Where Isha comes all dressed up to get Rohan... Rohan seemed shocked by the dressed up Isha.
Also when they are back in their work place and Rohan is full on staring at Isha.... Poor girl πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† She looked so uncomfortable... I was laughing away when she told him to stop staring at her. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Then that other scene... Isha gazing at Rohan as he put some sense into Mohit 😳

Oh my god!!! All the RoSha scenes just was FANTASTIC!! πŸ‘
I will seriously watch the repeat episodes again, All of them!

All in all, Today's episode was AMAZING!
Much better than all the episode till now (That's what I think)

So what did you guys think of today's episode? πŸ˜ƒ
How did you like the RoSha scenes? 😳 😳

Rating: 10/10!! for the RoSha development ⭐️
But seriously, all in all 9.0 πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

I TOTALLY loved today's episode!!
The highlight definitely for me was RoSha.. I'm VERY happy for the romantic development happening for their pairing 😳 😳

P.S: Will edit this post later on, This is a quick post I made about the episode πŸ˜ƒ

P.S.S: I finally remembered that it was thier College days not High school days
πŸ˜† Edited by Rin03 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Melissa thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Today's episode was, CUTE😳

Rohan was so so adorable. I loved his scenes with Isha. The bit were he overhears Isha-Ruchik's convo and then starts bugging Isha that where she is gonna go. Rohan was so cute😳. His expression.....awwww. Even in the last part, when he is staring at Isha, what I loved is that they didn't zoom the camera on Rohan's face. They maintained a distance, which made it easy for us to take the staring as 'struck by something different' in Isha😊. I also like the very small bit were after the car encounter with Gaurav, Rohan asks Isha which car she likes better....lol.

Ruchika and Rohan's scene was very amusing. I loved the dialogue exchange and the friendly hittingπŸ˜†. Hope to see more of their scenes. Rohan instructing the employee to sabotage Gaurav's car was a very funny scene. Love Rohan. I so get it why he doesn't like Gaurav. I don't like the guy either.

Isha was like herself today as well, and just as likable as always. The Rohan-Isha-Huseifa bits were nice. While Rohan was blunt with Huseifa, Isha was all sweet. Isha is such a darling. Huseifa....hahaha...as usual, coming up with plans.

Seems like Rohan is charmed by the doctor......I liked her. She is smart. Won't mind her as Rohan's girlfriend. I am glad that today Isha's father's issue wasn't shown. Isha's dad's gf annoys me. She and dad can run off and live in the jungle for all I care.

Enjoyed the episode thoroughly. Waiting eagerly for next week's episode.
---ayesha--- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I think today's episode was fantastic.I loved all the RoSha scenes esp the last few ones; they were superb.
AnVishtian thumbnail

@Melissa:

Yup! I agree, Today's episode was just too cute! 😳

Ah yes! It was good that they didn't zoom in the camera on Rohan's face or else we wouldn't be able to see poor Isha's funny reaction to his staring... That scene was just SO adorably funny πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Ah, I forgot about that one! It was really cute the way he had asked her about which car she likes better and Isha's answer to his question... lol πŸ˜ƒ
He also said something after she answered right? i didn't get to hear what he said though...

I agree, Their scenes are always amusing especially the sarcastic comments flying back and forth πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Me too, I missed their scenes in the last episode. But it was nice to see them fighting yet again, But if Rohan and Isha would get together then I can see a lot of fighting happening between Ruchika and Rohan... You know who is more important to Isha and all... Or they could call truce and get along..... But that would be boring as hell if they stop fighting πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Yes! I was thinking why is he asking this guy about his muscles but when I saw him making that guy hit Gaurav's car again and again, I couldn't help but laugh at the childish act by Rohan and also the scene where after he gets out of his car, He checks out Gaurav's car. πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

About Gaurav, I don't really care much about the guy... I don't like him but I don't dislike him either. He was an alright guy, But some of his comments sometimes... I get why Rohan doesn't like him.

Yes, Isha was just like her usual self but what i meant was she was more umm.. chilled out or something like that. I dunno how to explain it but Rohan would usually be the one to fix the problem while Isha would be the one trying to figure it and get worried or irritated but today it was Isha who fixed the Mohit problem all by herself and figured out what was wrong and all. Just in today's episode, It felt Isha was laidback or chilled out... more like how Rohan has been in the previous episodes.
Rohan was too busy getting irritated with Gaurav that he was focusing more on Gaurav and wasn't exactly his laidback and chilled out self.

I know! Isha is such a darling! She is always so sweet with everyone πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ
Even when Rohan was being slightly harsh with Mohit. She is always there to be sweet and understanding towards everyone... Like I said before, Their both like Yin and Yang and today too proved how their thoughts are different from each other.

Nooo!! 😭
I don't want Rohan to date someone πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Not only because I'm a RoSha fan, But just I don't like seeing Rohan with anyone right now... Isha is alright but someone else not so much.
I mean I like the dentist but no, I don't want him to be with someone

Lol..... I don't mind her father and his girlfriend much... But not like I like them either πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Me too! I think this was the BEST episode yet! I LOVED it TOTALLY!! ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
AnVishtian thumbnail

Originally posted by: ayesha09

I think today's episode was fantastic.I loved all the RoSha scenes esp the last few ones; they were superb.

Yup, I think today's episode really gave hints that Rohan and Isha are really the pair of the show... I mean before they didn't exactly give much strong development so I was unsure if Rohan and Isha will really be together or not but today's episode kinda showed me that they will really be a couple.
AreYaar thumbnail
Today was a nice epi...but somehow I enjoyed the previous one more....LOL

My fav. scenes were as everyone else has mentioned....the one when Rohan is popping up all over the place and bugging Isha to tell him where she's going that night....lol....and the one when he makes that guy dent Gaurav's car...haha

When they showed Rohan getting drunk, I was wondering if there will be poignant scene when Isha showed up there or later when they are back at the office....but it was just the staring...LOL...maybe I was expecting a cuter/funnier convo....oh well

I had expected more from this epi given the way they'd built up the whole 'Gaurav v/s Rohan' angle in the promos....hmmm....I think the humor could have had more zing to it...but anyways, it was still a nice epi...
-Ami- thumbnail

I really really liked the epi. It was really enjoyable!

I LOVED Rohan in today's epi. He was just amazingly awesome. =) The whole jealousy, tooth pain, childlike expressions..*sigh* He just had everything!

Isha was great too! But hmmm, we didn't get any of those scenes about her life--like the whole thing going on with her father and his girlfriend. 😳 I want to see how that'll get going in the future.
AnVishtian thumbnail

@nureat01:
Ah, I actually liked last week's episode even though many were saying it was slow and all but I liked it but this week's episode was by far the best for me   πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ

Yes! I love that one, He was adorable in those scenes! He kept pooping up everywhere and bugging her, It was so funny πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Ah there were many scenes in this episode that was funny, Like Ruchika and Rohan interaction, Rohan and Isha's meeting with Mohit, Loved Rohan's comments about Mohit wanting to be like the girl's brother and that another one about with an apartment you will need to find a new girl too.

Ah yes! I was thinking that too... I was expecting a scene like that too... A cuter or more adorable scene but it was alright... the icing on the cake was when Isha watched Rohan with a small smile on her lips.... At least they are making development in the RoSha relationship... I was wondering for a while if they will be a couple or not because there weren't strong hints that said they will be... It was obvious but still you never know what will happen next so...

Me too, I agree with you totally.... I ws expecting a lil more too but I was happy with the episode... the RoSha moments kept me happy-happy πŸ˜†

@Ami:
Yes! Kavi is a VERY good actor!
I LOVED Rohan's expression's especially the child-like ones when he was bugging Isha.

Yea, I agree... I wonder what happened to that situation but today's episode seemed to be for Rohan since the past episodes were about Isha's life... So I guess today's episode was for Rohan... A lil more insight on Rohan's character.
Edited by Rin03 - 14 years ago
Blueberry_07 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Oh today's episode was the bestest i think.. I nvr found it very good at first but the third episode made me like this show now ! πŸ˜†
I esp love the scene when Rohan kept on pestering Isha to tell her where's she going out for the night! It was so cute when he called her from down! and also kept on popping up to ask her!!πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Gosh so cute!! and Isha just woudn't  tell him! Love the damaging of the car part! So funny! Gosh this Kavi guy can really act! Dentist part!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† He kept on opening and closing his mouth!!! Hahaha! Man even i am afraid of the dentist! They are scary ppl putting a bunch of things into your mouth! *shivers*
AreYaar thumbnail
@Rin03: LOL yeah, it seems this epi is everyone's favorite so far.....but I personally enjoyed the second epi more than this.

They are dropping veryyyyyyyyyyy minute hints about Rohan-Isha at this point....not really developing any scene or their relationship that deeply....even as friends....they are strictly colleagues at this point who bicker and goof around but don't seem to seriously open up about personal issues or thoughts to each other.....I wonder if that will come later.

Being a Bones fan, I couldn't help but notice vague similarities earlier but now I'm rethinking....they're not like BnB cuz Booth was very caring and concerned about Brennan since day one no matter how much they bickered.....they both connected on a deeper level somehow.....that isn't really even remotely the case with Rohan-Isha.....even their friendship is pretty superfluous at this point....lol

Flashbacks would have REALLY helped this epi to provide SOME kind of basis to their past and how they came together....Oh well, that's just me...hahaEdited by nureat01 - 14 years ago