Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Blueberry_07 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
@nureat01 : Cool you're a "Bones" fan! Now that you meantioned the show i too have to say i see almost the same thing going on in Rishta.com between Rohan and Isha.. I mean well it's not the exact same thing cos like what you said .. Similar in the sense that they show Isha and Rohan not getting along with each other very much but are actually working partners..😊
StarshineHues thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I totally agree Anu. I totally loved the epi, and Kavi was amaaaazing in all his scenes, but even I was hoping for some kind of flashbacks to their college days. It would've helped to clarify Rohan and Isha's equation back then and how they ended up working together now. But I liked the epi nonetheless, and I think its basically because of Rohan. I love how they've written his character, and Kavi is just fab too. 😛
Edited by StarshineHues - 14 years ago
AnVishtian thumbnail
@nureat01:
Yes, It seems so 😊

I agree but even the smallest hints can help sometimes... In my point of view, I think the Isha smiling at Rohan near the end and Rohan being shocked to see Isha all dressed up and all... They were all small hints for me but Isha's smile a the end was the biggest hint...
But I agree, They need to give more stronger hints.... Just right now like you said, They are coming closer at snail's pace but that's natural though... All in All, I seem to like the pace but seeing the next episode promo, I think i might not like the snail pace in the next episode (Rohan flirting with that dentist and all)... 😆 😆

Yes! I totally understand what you mean, I also felt these two were similar to Bones and Booth.... Yes true, Booth and Bones had a deep connection, a deep attachment to each other but for Rohan and Isha it's not like that now... I guess it will take time until they finally that sort of connection and I'm guessing it's going to take a while

Yup, I would have loved some flashbacks about how Rohan and Isha met and all.... Would love to see that rather than having them mention their past together once in a while... 😔

@Blueberry_07:
Ah yes, That was very adorable how he was waving from down there sitting on the receptionist's desk 😆 😆

It was obvious he was trying to avoid the treatment by trying to keep the dentist talking but in the end he had to go along with it... There was no escape 😔
Yes! I agree, I'm VERY scared dentists and doctors and I come from a family filled with them.... O_O
Also they totally lie when they say it won't hurt a bit...
😆
AreYaar thumbnail
@Blueberry: Yep, a die-hard Bones fan actually....lol....are you a Bones fan too? :-)

@Aditi: Heyyy! Nice to see you here too yaar....hopefully we won't get attacked by the crazies in this forum ;-) haha

Kavi toh is adorable yaar....I've found his expressions really cute and enjoyable since the first epi only...so yeah, he definitely lifts up an epi cuz of his cute antics for sure! But I guess I had been hoping for more from this epi in regards to maybe some hint of Rohan-Isha's beginnings together or maybe a more poignant scene b/w them.....but nothing of that sort happened :S lol.....while I really enjoy the light-heartedness of the show as well, I do think that atleast one poignant RI scene would really help give more depth to their relationship....maybe that will come later :-)....

Oh and I also thought Huzeifa got funnier dialogues and antics in the epi before this so I liked that epi more too....lol....Ruchika I'm not really a huge fan of at this point...she's alright...her British accent is even thicker than Kavi's....LOL
StarshineHues thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Anu !! LOL about the crazies.......I hope so too !! 😛 I love Kavi's expressions, he suits Rohan's character to a T. And I loved Huzeifa's bits in the previous epi too, what with his cost cutting schemes and what not. He didn't really have much to do yesterday. And I know what you mean about Isha-Rohan. What we have right now is a very casual, colleague like bickering. While its really enjoyable, and it was really cute yesterday too (I loved the scene where Rohan gets so curious about Isha's night out 😆), I'd really like to know their history together, and how they ended up working together, since they're so different in every way. I thought yesterday was the perfect epi to show something of that kind, maybe as a college flashback or in the scene where Rohan gets drunk and is sitting alone with Isha. Like you said, maybe we'll see that later. And I'm majorly relieved that Rohan's jealousy yesterday was related to his college rivalry with Gaurav, and not "OMG......he's flirting with Isha" kinds. Not really looking forward to those kind of cliches.
Blueberry_07 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

@nureat01 : Well nope i'm not a hardcore fan of the show.. I would love to watch it just that i haven't got the time :( .. I've seen afew episode though and i just love the relationship between Brennan and Booth .. Really cute!

And I agree with y'll they should have shown some Flashbacks on their college days cos i'm also wondering how come rohan and isha are working togther when they clearly nvr seem to get along way back in their college days..😕

AreYaar thumbnail
Aditi, I thought the scene when he was drunk and just sitting and staring at her randomly was a golden opportunity to have a cute yet lighthearted convo.....but it was too short a scene :S LOL....oh well....

LOL I'm also glad that Rohan is not cliched jealous and randomly realizing his 'pheelings' just cuz that Gaurav was spending more time with Isha....that way this show is free from most cliches and has a very pleasant and natural vibe to it....which is why I'm watching it in the first place...lol

But....they do need to pick up the pace....I'm not asking for Rohan-Isha to become romantically involved overnight but it would be nice to see more depth to their friendship as well....how did two ppl who hardly even speak to each other in college manage to come together to start a business like this?? :S LOL

Oh and I forgot to mention....their bickering was funnier in the previous epi as well....especially Rohan's line about 'kabootarni ko zameen pe laa raha tha' and when Isha sarcastically asks him if the doctor found a tin heart inside his chest...LOLEdited by nureat01 - 14 years ago
ibelieveinpink thumbnail

Yeah I liked it too! Plus the writing is better in this episode in terms of comedy! I probably laughed with 5-6 times during the entire episode! Plus, I find Rohan's character so adorable!